• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Terrorist Attacks, 120+ dead. Do not post hearsay/unsourced/old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

Worrying about Islamophobia when there are countless dead and even more taken hostage seems insanely distasteful to me.

SliChillax

I'm not even in France and I feel like crying. I'm angry and feel hopeless at the same time. My visiting London next week with my girlfriend and I'm afraid these attacks will spread everywhere.

Stay strong Paris. <3

20140108-PARIS-slide-YORD-jumbo.jpg

100 hostage in a theater will not end well I fear. The people involved with this do not want anything other than death and destruction.

Two suicide attacks strike my city yesterday and kills over 40 of my compatriots, women and children among them, it receives only a page worth of attention and the attack is labelled as an attack on a militant stronghold.

An attack by the same group on Paris attracts over 9 pages worth of following and condemnation.... Wonder what the reaction would be if Lebanese newspapers labelled the attack as an attack on a French military stronghold?

Regardless of my rant, the attacks on Beirut from yesterday and the vile justifications and gloating that followed are still fresh, my heartfelt condolences to the French people and not the government.

My thoughts as well, good post.

How the hell will we ever rid the earth of these fucks? How? How does it not just get worse? That's what's happened so far.

How do we stop it?

SkylineRKR

100 hostage in a theater will not end well I fear. The people involved with this do not want anything other than death and destruction.

Thats the scary thing. They don't want cash or anything. They value the afterlife. They are ready to die and take others with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom