• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Terrorist Attacks, 120+ dead. Do not post hearsay/unsourced/old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quesalupa

This is fucking horrible, I'm so pissed off right now. Way to ruin a good day you fucking assholes. And for what? I'm praying for you Paris, please be careful.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
So I have a vacation to Paris/italy and I'm leaving tonight, landing in London for a stopover, then to paris by tomorrow afternoon. I don't know what to do.

Prayers go out to everyone there.

100+ hostages... this could turn into one of the worst hostage related event. This could be as bad as the the Russia/Chechen school tragedy.

If you're in Paris and you have nowhere to go, search #PorteOuverte , people are willing to let you stay over
French people are using #PorteOuverte to offer people without places to stay refuge for the night. Spread the word!
RT:RYAN WILTSHIяE Any non-French speakers/natives in #Paris check #porteouverte if you need shelter/place to stay temporarily #solidarity
If you're in Paris and looking for shelter, watch the #PorteOuverte hashtag. Parisians are helping out.
Residents in #Paris showing great solidarity and offering safe shelter under hashtag #PorteOuverte for those stranded in city tonight
porte ouverte = open door

Joni

Oh fuck. Well, that is it. Borders will be locked down, Syria invaded and more military on the streets. There will be a very strong response to weed out ISIS, and I hope it will be fast and effective.

M52B28

Banned
Yeah, not sure a grenade would sound that loud even outdoors but im no expert.
Unless it was right outside of the stadium walls, you're right. And from the sounds of it, the microphone with the camera capturing the noise sounds pretty low. That was a bomb.

Kathian

Banned
Oh fuck. Well, that is it. Borders will be locked down, Syria invaded and more military on the streets. There will be a very strong response to weed out ISIS, and I hope it will be fast and effective.

The whole bombing campaign has been a disastrous waste of time. Everyone knows men on the ground is the only thing going to make a difference.

Kraftwerk

wow....

I feel that is the final straw and will make a lot of countries react very aggressively to ISIS. World changing day.

Jag

But it won't be effective. ISIS is a movement online and spread out. They are insane, not stupid. If you know or hear of someone becoming radicalized, please beat some sense into them.

This is so horrible. Prayers and thoughts go out to all the victims. I hope the dark times are behind, but I fear they are just beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom