• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Terrorist Attacks, 120+ dead. Do not post hearsay/unsourced/old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

Baghdad, Beiruit, Lebanon, the Russian Plane crashes, Japan's Tsunami and now the tragedy in Paris.

This world is too cruel.

Savitar

Going to wait for things to be over before I believe anything specific, too many rumors and heresy goes on during events like this. About all you can do is wait for it to end and count the bodies :/

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I heard the explosions live on http://ici.radio-canada.ca/

They lost the feed a bit later (the journalist is in a calm area maybe under 200m away, so that's not why they lost the feed). They are back to the feed live now on site.

Says they heard flash bangs, then automatic gun fires, then five or six loud explosions.

Cappa

Banned
taxi drivers offering free rides to everyone to get home according to Live news feed from France 24 news..... my goodness the French in times like these sure make you feel good about humanity.

chadskin

Appears as though the raid of the concert hall indeed has started/is ongoing. Otherwise, situation elsewhere in Paris seems contained for now, based on no more credible reports of shootings in other parts of the city.

Don't have a link, heard on the radio that the French president has declared a state of emergency and all borders are closed until those responsible have been caught.

LQX

As terrible as this news is why does there seems to be some downplaying it? So what if it is being reported by CNN and Fox? It is not that far fetched what they are reporting is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom