• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Terrorist Attacks, 120+ dead. Do not post hearsay/unsourced/old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are CNN actually broadcasting from outside the concert hall where hostages were taken, even though the French government has asked news agencies not to show what is happening there?

Apparently not.

They have played cellphone footage from social media, and they are receiving reports and video from a France 24 team, who says they have not been asked to move back from their position, IIRC around 300 meters from the side of the theater.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
My heart goes out to everyone affected by this and stay safe ParisGAF.

Stuff like this makes me never wanna leave my small town. I know it's irrational, but it does really make you afraid.

It's strange looking at it from a different perspective as being from Northern Ireland I grew up with constant news stories of bombings/attacks due to the Troubles and it was very much a daily occurrence. Nothing like this of course as in 3 - 4 attacks at once but it just feels so familiar, my dad said the same thing to me as we were watching the news reports earlier (which are still unfolding)

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I thought this was from the facebook post from someone inside the venue

it is, yes, it is a facebook post that got covered by french media that got covered by us media, it's very old by the fluid standards of this story, and there has been significant progress since then

Lum1n3s

I just saw this on the news and it says 60 dead 100 held hostage, is this true?

This is really disturbing though and is fucked up, do we know who's carrying the attacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom