• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Terrorist Attacks, 120+ dead. Do not post hearsay/unsourced/old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaspora

if it is isis

CTutd54WsAAhl3u.png

this was well put

wheeplash

Apparently there has been a massacre inside the theater.
My deepest condolences to all the families of these poor souls lost today.

sflufan

Banned
There is absolutely no evidence at this time that the Calais refugee camp fire is in any way related to the atrocity in Paris.

None.

Downhome

This hits close to home to me here in upstate SC. Jesse Hughes, the frontman of the band, is from Greenville here close to me. This is so horrible, just so horrible. Good lord...

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
My prayers are with the people of Paris, this is terrible.

There is an unnecessary disgusting politicizing of this, can't you people just look at the situation without injecting dumb politics in this situation? I expected better from this forum.

I am very disappointed.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
Not really. They want us to stop bombing them in syria. They don't care about refugees or muslims in the west.
You think they'll stop this if we forgot about Syria? What's france done to syria?

Terrorists like this have no goal aside from instilling fear in people. They are the ones killing people in syria and now killing people in paris.

TL;DR: Dozens dead and injured in Seven Parisian shootings and suicide bomb. Hostage situation in the Bataclan theatre over. Paris curfew. /u/Stereo

Via Reddit Livestream

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Yeah, highly unlikely.

The only scenario I can think of is that this was a plan in the works that went into action sooner because of jihadi john. That's the only way I can imagine these two events are in any way connected.

I really don't think Jihadi John would have had any effect on this
just some twat thats had his importance overstated because of his accent

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Considering there were seven different locations attacked, do we know if it's likely that there were more than two attacks? I'd presume so but I'm hearing nothing on the subject so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom