• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Terrorist Attacks, 120+ dead. Do not post hearsay/unsourced/old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

orochi91

if it is isis

CTutd54WsAAhl3u.png

+1

"One gunman reportedly had an automatic rifle and the other had explosives. /u/XenoBen"

Multiple fatalities inside places are reporting, looks like they were killing them one by one as reported earlier.

Dryk

Unfortunately people aren't going to be reasonable and think about that. It'll be like it always is after a terrorist attack where idiots blame all Muslims and want to take it out on innocent people (see the guy earlier in the thread who wanted the terrorists families rounded up).
And as long as we let ourselves be easily manipulated then nothing is going to change.

Sheroking

Wtf? They are not monsters get out of here with that shit

They are very much monsters and will say horrible things in the wake of this for certain.

They just have publicists, weary and beaten down though they must be, to tell them to shut the fuck up for now.

Azzanadra

Oh my god this is absolutely terrible.... and the worst part is things will only go down from here. Just hearing about this makes me depressed, I don't feel like doing anything now.... fuck. These people... they all had hopes, dreams and things to go back to.... but what I also wonder is what the West will look like tomorrow. With an attack this big, I expect a lot of hatred which would only perpetuate more hatred.

Angelique Chrisafis ✔ @achrisafis
#paris Bataclan dozens and dozens of empty stretchers being rushed towards scene by running medical staff
3:57 PM - 13 Nov 2015

Shiggy

Yeah, but it doesn't make sense to set all of the ones who really are on fire.

Yup, not saying that and blaming real refugees for it is utter shit. All I'm saying is that there are people who are pretending to be refugees when they only have malicious motives.

chadskin

In terms of sequence of events, going by the map, it appears there were "only" two separate attacks:

1. Two suicide bombers near Stade de France; they died at the scene
  2. Early reports suggested the assailants fired AK-47s from one or more car(s) which explains reports of shootings from various locations in Paris; they ultimately ended up at the Bataclan concert hall
See map:
CTusT4XUAAAX89Z.jpg

Cub3h

Banned

No one (at least no one sensible) thinks that the refugees are the ones causing these attacks, but people are scared of even a few dozen ISIS terrorists being amongst the actual hundreds of thousands of refugees. With so many refugees that have no paperwork it's not that far fetched to think it's a possibility.

Septic360

Banned
My friend is holed up in an apartment.

She saw everything. People getting killed around her. She was right in the middle

She got in someone's car and shes holed up there. Fucking unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom