• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
My johnson water keeps touching American toilets

Browny

Banned
The U.S. is choking on its nutz and it’s going to get worse

Edit: Tweaking In Public

latest

Daedardus

I told my girlfriend that life is just a dream and that we can escape it together

Now a Japanese businessman hired me to sabotage his competitor.

Timeaisis

So, who's getting MGSV next week?

Is MGSV a game you are buying?

So, let's talk about MGSV.

If you aren't buying MGSV, why?

Has your mother heard of MGSV?

It's been a long time since we've had a thread about MGSV.

Gamespot: Our complete list of 10/10 reviews for MGSV and how they're decided

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Do you guys mod will let me create a political action group thread here on GAF gathered under the common interest of GAFfers? A brave soul tried but I think his heart was in the wrong place. I wanted to run some titles by you folks before approaching the mods. Some ideas:

1. Fap for Change
  2. The Million-Man Fap
  3. Lets Fap America Greatly Again
  4. Fap the People
  5. Lets Ejaculate on the Face of Liberty

Daedardus

Will I fail my math test?

GAF I'm in high school and tomorrow I have my first test on homogeneous linear equations with constant coefficients, but I fear I will fail. I've studied everything from Sturm-Liouville to Euler-Lagrange to Laplace equation but I don't know if this will be enough. I don't want to be kicked out of high-school, guys.

hipbabboom

Will I fail my math test?

GAF I'm in high school and tomorrow I have my first test on homogeneous linear equations with constant coefficients, but I fear I will fail. I've studied everything from Sturm-Liouville to Euler-Lagrange to Laplace equation but I don't know if this will be enough. I don't want to be kicked out of high-school, guys.

Jerk off and then buy a mac

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Do you guys mod will let me create a political action group thread here on GAF gathered under the common interest of GAFfers? A brave soul tried but I think his heart was in the wrong place. I wanted to run some titles by you folks before approaching the mods. Some ideas:

1. Fap for Change
  2. The Million-Man Fap
  3. Lets Fap America Greatly Again
  4. Fap the People
  5. Lets Ejaculate on the Face of Liberty

I would go with #2 out of those

hipbabboom

Obama to rename Texas as "Denial"

Also: Wow, being shot instantly killed this man's chances in online dating.

After misreading the thread title for the third time, i figured i'd come in here and get it out of my system.

Also...

2015 Fibonacci Techno

Christine

Drinking water out of a wine glass

Have you ever had water in a wine glass? (glass with a stem). I was given a cheap set of wine glasses and I don't have any wine to try it with. is the wine that important or is it more of a tradition or snob thing?

Beats

Now you're playing with power: Acer Z35 Monitor runs at up to 200km/h.

Today (at IFA 2015 in Berlin) Acer announced that the Predator Z35 should "sprint" to up to 200km/h.

It's still not quite clear what exactly this means, but since this is pretty much the first time ever that any monitor is able to run I thought it was worth a thread. Let's hear it for movement in the display market!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom