• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Payday 2 |OT| See you at the safe house.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I'm in for one more copy as well, thanks to the one I got a copy from earlier. Trying to secure one copy for a friend now, don't mind if it's standard or criminal edition. Though a lot of other requests I know, feel free to PM me.

eOF1lGa.png

My body is ready for some Payday.

7ss5O0K.gif

I'm probably going to pump myself up tomorrow morning after the preload extracts by listening to the soundtrack then get IG and play with you guys.

Boooo.

Just preordered for the bonus stuff and eb games told me it's been pushed back for some time later this week.

Tomorrow is my day off and I was so pumped.

Holy glitch batman on that Gamespot stream.

The dude playing got inside the vault without using the drill. It was just there, opened and it was closed for the rest of his buddies.

Lol.

Holy glitch batman on that Gamespot stream.

The dude playing got inside the vault without using the drill. It was just there, opened and it was closed for the rest of his buddies.

Lol.

Are they playing it on Xbox? Fingers crossed its one of the issues they will solve with a day one patch!

Dusk Golem

I saw it on the stream too. It was likely a glitch, but I'm wondering what was up with burning all the money, as that was never part of the Deposit mission I've seen.

It's the PC version, I saw a steam achievement.

Also, how the hell is he already playing this?!

It'll be a review copy sent out. Though the fact it's on pc worries me, we'll see if we get a patch tomorrow after the preload. That'd be reassuring. I don't want the rest of the untested heists to all have numerous bugs cause there is a lot of them.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Are we organising some form of id system in the OP? This is a game best played with people with voice chat. Me and a few others will be farming missions tomorrow on release for gold and xp, we have found very quick ways of doing nightclubs and jewellery on overkill, if anyone would like to join us my steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/jesuisfrack. We will be using mumble.

Dusk Golem

It'll be a review copy sent out. Though the fact it's on pc worries me, we'll see if we get a patch tomorrow after the preload. That'd be reassuring. I don't want the rest of the untested heists to all have numerous bugs cause there is a lot of them.

They've confirmed I believe there's a day 1 patch for PC users as well. They even mentioned it on stream, there may be some rough edges in the version their playing as there's a patch coming out tomorrow (tonight?).

demolitio

Can I get an invite to the Steam group? http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197968282955/

If anyone needs a good teamplayer that uses a mic (with wicked accuracy I might add), please add "demolitio2". I'm U.S. East but pretty much play late at night so don't be shy to add me. The game is so much better when people talk to each other!

I hope there's a heist based on The Town. I know we get a lot of other movie based missions but I don't recall any based on that movie when it definitely deserves its fanfare.

Is there any restriction to that respec option in the skill trees? Looks like it gives you your points and your money back when respeccing, so I hope it's not restricted after some point/level or something.

BibiMaghoo

Is there any restriction to that respec option in the skill trees? Looks like it gives you your points and your money back when respeccing, so I hope it's not restricted after some point/level or something.

Only a percentage of your money is given back, not all. It will cost you a lot of money to get back to that same point on a different tree.

demolitio

Dude on the Gamespot twitch is unbelievably terribad.

It's amazing when you watch people from these big sites play because 90% of them seem to suck more than my dad did in Goldeneye growing up. It's just funny that these are the people that gamers listen to for review scores....lol

To add to the skills discussion, what are you guys spending your points on? I originally got the first unlock for the ammo bag and then put all of my points into Ghost but I've been pretty impressed by the sentry gun when other people use it.

Karak

They've confirmed I believe there's a day 1 patch for PC users as well. They even mentioned it on stream, there may be some rough edges in the version their playing as there's a patch coming out tomorrow (tonight?).

Ya they will most definitely need a day one patch.

It's amazing when you watch people from these big sites play because 90% of them seem to suck more than my dad did in Goldeneye growing up. It's just funny that these are the people that gamers listen to for review scores....lol

To add to the skills discussion, what are you guys spending your points on? I originally got the first unlock for the ammo bag and then put all of my points into Ghost but I've been pretty impressed by the sentry gun when other people use it.
I have jumped around a good bit on skills. So many that are helpful.

BeBen

Banned
I saw it on the stream too. It was likely a glitch, but I'm wondering what was up with burning all the money, as that was never part of the Deposit mission I've seen.

It's a ''rare'' event that can happen, you set up a tripod and a camera and you burn the cash

I'm guessing it's a reference to The Dark Knight ''It's not about the money, it's about sending a message''

BibiMaghoo

My steam has just started d/l a roughly 100Mb patch for the pre-release version.

Edit: Hmm, it may be that it didn't finish before, but I'm pretty certain it did.

BeBen

Banned
Sleep schedule's all fucked because of the Dota 2 International, gonna be awake when the game releases at 5am EDT for a few hours, if you're gonna be up and looking for a crew i'm down

Add me to friends through the steam group

Top Bottom