• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Gamers - Get Horizon Zero Dawn Remastered ~$20

GHG

Step 1:

Go here (you will see a list of sites where the game is available for ~$10, I can vouch for both gameseal and CD Keys being reliable) - https://gg.deals/game/horizon-zero-dawn-complete-edition/

Step 2:

Redeem your key and you'll then be eligible for the $10 remaster upgrade when it becomes available on Steam.

---------------

If you don't already own the original on Steam and you're interested in doing this then I'd suggest doing it soon. It's likely that the prices of this game from 3rd party key shops will start to go up in the near future since there's a high chance Sony will delist the original game from steam (leaving the full priced remaster as the only option for first time purchasers).

tenor.gif

Last edited:

GHG

The only problem is how it will play on the Steam Deck.

No idea, but they've said in the future purchasing the remaster will also get you the original game. So it looks like they will keep them as two separate SKU's in our steam libraries. At least that way playing the original will still be an option on the deck or the increasingly popular 8GB RAM + 4GB VRAM desktop setups.

GHG

Dawg, played this a few years ago. Still fresh enough.

What are ya huffing Sony? You ok? Where are the PS3 games still locked on that hardware?

Not satisfied with doing this shit in every other thread about the game that you have to come and try to derail a deal/discount thread?

GHG

nah fanboys only care about sales numbers.

Jesus christ this game breaks some of your brains in a special kind of way.

I'm showing people how to get the game for under half the price that this will retail for when it comes out by using grey market key shops (which means it won't count towards sales anywhere), but you rock on and shoot your shot.

StereoVsn

If you haven’t played the game, it’s not a bad deals at all, and probably worth it.

Since you would have the OG game anyways, even if Sony botches PC release of the new port you have options.

Last edited:
Reactions: GHG

CliffBronger

Neo Member
I played this when it came to PC
I thought the story was completely retarded and the game was mid at best.

I never bothered playing the sequel, is it worth playing ?

GHG

I never bothered playing the sequel, is it worth playing ?

If you didn't like the first game then no, it's very much more of the same with a fresh lick of paint and a few new/expanded upon game mechanics. But structurally, they are very similar.

Last edited:
When I played it on PC release, it felt like a chore eventually. I stopped playing if boredom almost 80% through and then 2 months later with guilt of having the game not finished, I returned to make it to the finish line

You would have to pay me to replay this shit, let alone a $10 remaster.

I played it on PS4 and then bought it on PC before the sequel came so I could experience it at better framerate/quality but yeah no way i'd replay it even if its free.

Top Bottom