• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Racing Sims Thread

Makikou

Can't wrap my head around driving fast on Assetto. I'm max 0.5s off the very global top pace in iRacing on a hotlap with GT3, but on Assetto Corsa i'm roughly 2 to 2.5 seconds off-pace on a server with other people running race fuel..

Kills my enjoyment of the game because apparently I should not drive it like I drive iRacing which I consider the superior sim but :/

Dave_6

Man, these Clubsport pedals are going to take some serious getting used to. Not sure they are going to work sitting flat on carpet either, but I don't really have any other way with me using a desk and chair. The load cell brake takes so much more force than my old G27 pedals that when I heel and toe, it picks the front of the pedal assembly up off the floor. Having to sit higher than I would in a rig probably isn't helping since I can't actually leave my heels on the front of the pedal 'plate' when I push the brake and clutch in. I'd hate to have to plug the Logitech pedals back up just to be able to enjoy the Porsche pack more :/

Any of you that use high end pedals; I'm guessing you have to wear some racing type shoes? I already noticed last night that wearing just socks is harder on my feet with the increased pedal pressure.

Can't wrap my head around driving fast on Assetto. I'm max 0.5s off the very global top pace in iRacing on a hotlap with GT3, but on Assetto Corsa i'm roughly 2 to 2.5 seconds off-pace on a server with other people running race fuel..

Kills my enjoyment of the game because apparently I should not drive it like I drive iRacing which I consider the superior sim but :/

Perhaps you were on a different compound of tire. It's easy to overlook.

Betta Lines and I used to run quite a bit of AC online together for some laughs, and for sure there are some quick guys that run it. Granted we'd run nothing but the default setup, and have stuff like ABS and TC turned off globally, but there were still a decent amount of no-slouch guys.

More to your point though, personally, I'm much better at the "traditional" sims. The Papyrus/iRacing code, and the rFactor code. OK sure, I have a long history with their physics lineage, so it would make sense I better understood them, but it's more than that. I think some of that accessibility and playfulness of AC comes at the expense of having a crystal clear box within you're supposed to drive efficiently. Conversely, I think that's what makes it great for a lot of people. That's perfectly understandable. I'm just speaking for myself.

I just don't understand the limit as well in AC because the window is so huge. I think it takes away some of what I feel I do best, which is smoothly driving to the limit of the car.

You drive the C6R in iRacing quite a bit, right? A car with a very narrow window. Understanding it is the whole enchilada. You can't take more than it's offering you. Nothing about AC is like that!

Man, these Clubsport pedals are going to take some serious getting used to. Not sure they are going to work sitting flat on carpet either, but I don't really have any other way with me using a desk and chair. The load cell brake takes so much more force than my old G27 pedals that when I heel and toe, it picks the front of the pedal assembly up off the floor. Having to sit higher than I would in a rig probably isn't helping since I can't actually leave my heels on the front of the pedal 'plate' when I push the brake and clutch in. I'd hate to have to plug the Logitech pedals back up just to be able to enjoy the Porsche pack more :/

Any of you that use high end pedals; I'm guessing you have to wear some racing type shoes? I already noticed last night that wearing just socks is harder on my feet with the increased pedal pressure.

Is your desk up against a wall? You're going to need to bridge the gap from the pedals to the wall for stability. Try putting a bunch books between them. Consider mounting the pedals to a piece of plywood that long enough to brace against the wall.

Special shoes, No. Got a a pair of Vans or something that aren't clodhoppers? That'll do.

Dave_6

Is your desk up against a wall? You're going to need to bridge the gap from the pedals to the wall for stability. Try putting a bunch books between them. Consider mounting the pedals to a piece of plywood that long enough to brace against the wall.

Special shoes, No. Got a a pair of Vans or something that aren't clodhoppers? That'll do.

This is what I'm working with; the pedals are pretty much up against the baseboard (well these were). I've got the Clubsports maybe 1/2" away but I'll try to put them right against if it won't interfere with the pedal movement.
27489922285_ba58227683_o.jpg

I wonder if I could find a heavy (like a 1.5" or thicker) piece of wood to mount them to, that could extend out a foot or so towards me to help keep the front of the pedals from coming up.

The only shoes I have are a couple different pair of tennis shoes; the soles are too thick and I can't really 'feel' the pedals with them on.

paskowitz

This is what I'm working with; the pedals are pretty much up against the baseboard (well these were). I've got the Clubsports maybe 1/2" away but I'll try to put them right against if it won't interfere with the pedal movement.

I wonder if I could find a heavy (like a 1.5" or thicker) piece of wood to mount them to, that could extend out a foot or so towards me to help keep the front of the pedals from coming up.

The only shoes I have are a couple different pair of tennis shoes; the soles are too thick and I can't really 'feel' the pedals with them on.

This is exactly what I would do. If you have any weights lying around the house I would put them on the wood. I have a CSPv2 with an upgraded brake spring and I had to hard mount it to my rig. One note on the CSPv3s, if you don't have the dampener and the upgraded PU foam, I would order those. They make a HUGE (positive) difference in the feel of the brake pedal.

With a desk that shallow, try experimenting with raising the front edge of the pedals up so you push down a bit more than push forward. I used to have a similar setup, and did just that.

-----

Fellow iRacer (mostly SRF, Skips) Johnny Guindi just won GT Academy!

https://youtu.be/4MViAjIbsfU

Dave_6

This is exactly what I would do. If you have any weights lying around the house I would put them on the wood. I have a CSPv2 with an upgraded brake spring and I had to hard mount it to my rig. One note on the CSPv3s, if you don't have the dampener and the upgraded PU foam, I would order those. They make a HUGE (positive) difference in the feel of the brake pedal.

I almost ordered the damper but figured with these being my first load cell experience I'd try them without first. Case in point, the brake pedal is already causing me issues with my desk and how I have to sit :p

With a desk that shallow, try experimenting with raising the front edge of the pedals up so you push down a bit more than push forward. I used to have a similar setup, and did just that.

-----

Fellow iRacer (mostly SRF, Skips) Johnny Guindi just won GT Academy!

https://youtu.be/4MViAjIbsfU

I'll try this first since I can't lower the chair anymore. If I go any lower the wheel is then too high, blocks the monitor etc.

I'd really love to have a dedicated rig but there just isn't any room for one in that room. Plus all the ones I like are reeeeally expensive lol.

mrsmr2

"Tyre blister and grain are now tied to the "Wear" settings and not "Damage". Wear=0 will turn off graining and blistering simulation."

Have they finally separated damage from tyre wear?

That's the best feature in that list :)

Anyone experimented with this? I've just spent 10 minutes trying to flat spot the tyres and while my temps went up and wear marker went down, I didn't seem to be doing any real damage to tyres.

Anyone experimented with this? I've just spent 10 minutes trying to flat spot the tyres and while my temps went up and wear marker went down, I didn't seem to be doing any real damage to tyres.

Without having tried it, I'd say the grain and blister change was meant mainly for drifters and flatspotting is still tire "damage" and not wear, otherwise they probably would have mentioned flatspotting specifically in the changelog.

Drove the 917 /30 with 10% turbo boost and the understeer is just insane, tried tons of toe-out, that worked but is crap accelerating out of corners. At 70-80% boost the car is actually easier to drive because with some mean power-oversteer it actually turns in.
I thought that couldn't possibly be right, something is modeled wrong here, maybe they'll patch this... but now I see... this car didn't have a differential! I'm not talking "limited slip", no, zero differential at all, in real life, solid axle from left to right. 0-300km/h in 11.3 seconds, only turns if the rear tires are scrubbing. *-*

Makikou

Perhaps you were on a different compound of tire. It's easy to overlook.

Betta Lines and I used to run quite a bit of AC online together for some laughs, and for sure there are some quick guys that run it. Granted we'd run nothing but the default setup, and have stuff like ABS and TC turned off globally, but there were still a decent amount of no-slouch guys.

More to your point though, personally, I'm much better at the "traditional" sims. The Papyrus/iRacing code, and the rFactor code. OK sure, I have a long history with their physics lineage, so it would make sense I better understood them, but it's more than that. I think some of that accessibility and playfulness of AC comes at the expense of having a crystal clear box within you're supposed to drive efficiently. Conversely, I think that's what makes it great for a lot of people. That's perfectly understandable. I'm just speaking for myself.

I just don't understand the limit as well in AC because the window is so huge. I think it takes away some of what I feel I do best, which is smoothly driving to the limit of the car.

You drive the C6R in iRacing quite a bit, right? A car with a very narrow window. Understanding it is the whole enchilada. You can't take more than it's offering you. Nothing about AC is like that!

I can verify everyone of us ran the Slick Soft tire, as we have a finnish league where we have specced that everyone must run only the Soft compound.
Obviously setup means a lot but I also struggle to understand AC setups to iRacing setups so even if I remotely know what i'm doing in iRacing. In AC I don't find improvement because I can't feel the car's limits as you said..

Anyway, interesting thoughts for sure.

I've been testing between AC and iRacing Monza since I feel very comfortable with any car on Monza over on iRacing, but I just lack the same pace in AC even though I feel i'm driving similarly. You can 99% use same brake points and lines in AC as you do in iRacing but the lap time is simply not there.

Dave_6

Hate to admit it but I just hooked my G27 pedals back up and put the Clubsports back in the box. I just can't find a way to make them work right now with the setup I have, and if I push them right against the wall the clutch pivot hits the wall. I definitely won't be sending them back or selling them though. I'm going to start looking at some dedicated rigs or maybe some type of wheelstand that I can use at a desk.

Guess I should have taken it seriously when I saw someone post in another forum that a loadcell brake won't be usable just sitting on the floor :p

paskowitz

Hate to admit it but I just hooked my G27 pedals back up and put the Clubsports back in the box. I just can't find a way to make them work right now with the setup I have, and if I push them right against the wall the clutch pivot hits the wall. I definitely won't be sending them back or selling them though. I'm going to start looking at some dedicated rigs or maybe some type of wheelstand that I can use at a desk.

Guess I should have taken it seriously when I saw someone post in another forum that a loadcell brake won't be usable just sitting on the floor :p

Just break out the table saw, some screws, and some wood. All you have to do is hard mount the pedals to a flat board and either secure that with some weights or to the wall. Shouldn't be too difficult.

DD

See this guy
(not really a guy, it's just an AI)
on the blue and red Camaro? He's a son of a bitch!

Be me (that white BMW Z4) doing a GT3 championship on RaceRoom
AI must be at 115, I'm not sure
Something like 24 to 36 cars on track, I don't remember exactly the number, but it's kind of a lot of cars racing
Qualifying and finishing races around 10th~20th
Need to improve
Go to Zolder. I like that track
Did well on free practices
Nice improvement
Qualifying. 1st place, son!
wow, much surprise
Won the race
First points on the championship, and it's 25!
Feels good
Hockenheimring next
Not so good as Zolder, but not so bad
P5
4th place on the first lap (overtake black Audi)
3th place spins
Podium finish? Aw wiss
Getting close to 2nd (the red and white Ruf)
It's hard, but I got his ass after twenty something minutes of a 30 minute race
Overtake him
Now to first.
Driving like a boss.
Just a few minutes left.
Overtake blue and red Camaro
AW WISS
SOB spins moi
SON OF A BIATCH!
Got back to the track still in 2nd
Mad as f*ck
lost control with just 1 minute left
Finished in 12th

pissed-off-o.gif

TJP

Seems this slipped under the radar with the Porsche DLC for AC and Brit pack for AMS...

rF2 Endurance Series Build 1.00 car list:
GTC – Flat6 GT3
GTE – Aston Martin V8 Vantage
GTE – BMW M3 E92
GTE – Corvette C6.R ZR1
GTE – Ferrari F430 GT
GTE – Flat6 RSR
P2 – Ligier JSP2
P2 – Lola Coupe
P2 – Oreca 03
P2 – Zytek

Features:
Graphics : High fidelity 3D models, with high definition cockpits.
Graphics : Hundred’s of real paints reproduced for each cars.
Graphics : Highly improved car materials, reflections, lighting, and shading.
Graphics : Animated car driver, with high definition 3D Helmet.
Graphics : Cars details with backfire, headlights with lens flares, deformable tyres.
Graphics : Specific mod UI, to be downloaded and installed separately.
Physics : Accurate car physics, created in collaboration with Gentlemen Racers physics team, with help from real teams and drivers.
Physics : Up to date rF2 physics features for all cars.
Sounds : Accurate and detailed sounds for all cars and engines.
Sounds : Up to date rF2 sounds features for all cars.

WIP – not included in build v1.00:
Dynamic dirt on cars.
Tire new CPM model.
Damage fine tuning (Not correctly yet implemented in rF2).
Animated wipers in the cockpit (Not correctly implemented yet).
Heat effects.
Fuel mixture.

DL link: http://www.enduracers.com/

TJP

^Played around with that last night; one fantastic mod! It alone is going to have me playing RF2 a lot more.
Not that the mod needs it but I've read on the ISI forum that a slew of skin packs are being converted to "virtual rides" for vehicles in this pack and plenty of others such as the URD mods.

TJP

New build of the free GT3 mod for rF2. Change log below..

GRAPHICS
- new tyres sidewall for all the cars except Camaro isi( thanks James hazen for HD michelin textures )
- new cockpit default view with new F.O.V except Camaro
- reworked some parts of the z06 cockpit

SOUNDS
- Complete new internal sounds on the corvette
- added missing scrub sound

PHYSICS
- added fuel mixture feature on all cars
15 steps are present
0 is Safety Car step and represent 60 % of the full power engine
1 is the low step of the eco mod , named Eco_3 and represent 97 % of the full power engine
2 is a low step of the eco mod , named Eco_2 and represent 98 % of the full power engine
3 is a another low step of eco mod , named Eco_1 and represent 99 % of the full power engine
4 is a basic step , named lean_1 and represent 100 % of the full power engine
5 to 11 represent the others step ,they increase one by one the fuel mixture
12,13 and 14 are not usuable for the moment
default setup is 5 , represent 101 % of the engine power .
you need to map a key in the rf2 controls for use those feature.
- added last chassis flex feature on all cars (Fuel Tank Transfer , pushrod new feature , new control section )
- added steering wheel ratios feature on all cars
- complete new cpm rain tyres on every cars, less wear , better grip in heavy condition

SPECIFICS CHANGES
- reworked z06 suspension for avoid the ground impact on the Nord .
- complete new suspension on the 458 ,reworked ffb rendering
- complete new aero and suspension on z4

DL link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/fua2qbq3adb07/apex_gt3_940

Branson

See this guy
(not really a guy, it's just an AI)
on the blue and red Camaro? He's a son of a bitch!

Be me (that white BMW Z4) doing a GT3 championship on RaceRoom
AI must be at 115, I'm not sure
Something like 24 to 36 cars on track, I don't remember exactly the number, but it's kind of a lot of cars racing
Qualifying and finishing races around 10th~20th
Need to improve
Go to Zolder. I like that track
Did well on free practices
Nice improvement
Qualifying. 1st place, son!
wow, much surprise
Won the race
First points on the championship, and it's 25!
Feels good
Hockenheimring next
Not so good as Zolder, but not so bad
P5
4th place on the first lap (overtake black Audi)
3th place spins
Podium finish? Aw wiss
Getting close to 2nd (the red and white Ruf)
It's hard, but I got his ass after twenty something minutes of a 30 minute race
Overtake him
Now to first.
Driving like a boss.
Just a few minutes left.
Overtake blue and red Camaro
AW WISS
SOB spins moi
SON OF A BIATCH!
Got back to the track still in 2nd
Mad as f*ck
lost control with just 1 minute left
Finished in 12th

pissed-off-o.gif

I love when games let you have custom championships. If the pricing model wasn't so much I would totally get into this game more.

TJP

For the three people in here interested in rF2 (I count myself as one of these people), Studio 397 have taken over the ISI forums. ISI continue to hand over all parts of the rF2 experience; the ISI forums are still available however the rF2 portion of the forum is completely gone.

Message from Studio 397 is below..

Studio 397 said:
As part of our plan to consolidate all information regarding rFactor 2, we have just finished migrating the user forums. The old forums at isiforums.net as well as the private beta forums are both getting a new home. Technically we have moved our forum software from vBulletin to XenForo, but we’ve spent a lot of time to ensure that this migration was done without loosing any posts or user accounts.

Looking ahead our next steps will be to extend the website, adding more information for new users as well as making sure we have good documentation both for users and people interested in modding rFactor 2 in any way (building tracks, cars, writing plugins, painting cars, etc.).

You can find the new forums by at https://forum.studio-397.com/ or by clicking the “Forum” link in the menu at the top of this site.

URL for the forum if you missed it: https://www.studio397.com/2016/11/new-forums/

Dave_6

I like RF2! I've actually played it more than AC the past week thanks to the Enduracers mod.

That and every time I try iRacing lately it keeps wanting to hang and freeze up on the loading screens.

TJP

I like RF2! I've actually played it more than AC the past week thanks to the Enduracers mod.
That's good to read 8)

It seems that the change from ISI to Studio 397 has really stalled any interest in rF2 (the Enduracers mod didn't really set the sim news channels alight) presumably until Studio 397 show some real progress.

I'd like to know what lifetime online members will get - if anything - in time as this is one of the many TBD questions.

Momentary

Banned
After playing Apex and Horizon 3... I went back to Assetto Corsa and man it feels so damn good compared to those games. I know the other 2 aren't sims, but I wanted to see what the fuss was about it was all fluff to tell you the truth. I feel like people who love those games don't care too much about regulation and stock performance and only want something they can change the rims and slap fake parts on. There's nothing wrong with it, but I think I've outgrown that.

I know there are more serious sims out there, but I think AC is where it's at for me. Project Cars 2 might get there, but they have a LOOOOOOOOOONG ways to go. I don't see that finishing up until late 2017 or early 2018. But if it's more of the same as the first one then I might be sticking to AC for a long time. What I do like about PCARS2. There is no racing game out there that comes close to the amount of detail that goes into the car models that are further in development. I'm not talking about graphics, but like the actual parts of the car. Both external and internal (like engine bay, underside, and wheel wells) parts are just spot on. Things that most people will never see unless they absolutely destroy the car.

Coming back to AC. I really wish they would do mini series race packs of current groups like 2016/17 GT3, GT4, Super GT, DTM, etc cars. Like make 3 or 4 cars per series. I would love to check out the new Callaway C7 GT3-R or the new Lexus LC GT500 one day.

Ocho

Will the Thrustmaster TMX Pro work with the Wheel Stand Pro Thrustmaster version?

I figure it wouldn't fold since the TMX Pro has 3 pedals instead of 2? But can it mount just fine?

paskowitz

After playing Apex and Horizon 3... I went back to Assetto Corsa and man it feels so damn good compared to those games. I know the other 2 aren't sims, but I wanted to see what the fuss was about it was all fluff to tell you the truth. I feel like people who love those games don't care too much about regulation and stock performance and only want something they can change the rims and slap fake parts on. There's nothing wrong with it, but I think I've outgrown that.

I know there are more serious sims out there, but I think AC is where it's at for me. Project Cars 2 might get there, but they have a LOOOOOOOOOONG ways to go. I don't see that finishing up until late 2017 or early 2018. But if it's more of the same as the first one then I might be sticking to AC for a long time. What I do like about PCARS2. There is no racing game out there that comes close to the amount of detail that goes into the car models that are further in development. I'm not talking about graphics, but like the actual parts of the car. Both external and internal (like engine bay, underside, and wheel wells) parts are just spot on. Things that most people will never see unless they absolutely destroy the car.

I really wish they would do mini series race packs of current groups like 2016/17 GT3, GT4, Super GT, DTM, etc cars. Like make 3 or 4 cars per series. I would love to check out the new Callaway C7 GT3-R or the new Lexus LC GT500 one day.

Yup, AC fills that "I don't want something as serious as iRacing, but want something more serious than GT or Forza."

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH

Coming back to AC. I really wish they would do mini series race packs of current groups like 2016/17 GT3, GT4, Super GT, DTM, etc cars. Like make 3 or 4 cars per series. I would love to check out the new Callaway C7 GT3-R or the new Lexus LC GT500 one day.

I'd be down with everything you said, but AC just doesn't seem to be a game I can sink my teeth into due to the lackluster career mode. I mean, if it offered a career that's as deep or engaging as Gran Turismo, then I'd be all over it. I love single player racers that force you to start off with a crappy jalopy, and slowly make your way up to the super kickass exotic street or race cars. If Kunos ever offers a patch that follows that philosophy and integrates it into its career mode, then I'll give it a shot.

As for the online, I hear it's a ghost town, and pick up races are few and far between :( I'll stick with iracing for that.

I'd be down with everything you said, but AC just doesn't seem to be a game I can sink my teeth into due to the lackluster career mode. I mean, if it offered a career that's as deep or engaging as Gran Turismo, then I'd be all over it. I love single player racers that force you to start off with a crappy jalopy, and slowly make your way up to the super kickass exotic street or race cars. If Kunos ever offers a patch that follows that philosophy and integrates it into its career mode, then I'll give it a shot.

As for the online, I hear it's a ghost town, and pick up races are few and far between :( I'll stick with iracing for that.

So, what PC racing sims do you like where it's not like that? (outside of iRacing)

_________
One other thing: Seems like Empty Box is reading NeoGAF... or what other forum constantly called DiRT Rally the "Dark Souls of racing games"? ;D

DD

We have similar tastes, so I'll recommend you Dirt Rally and F1 2016.
I have to warn you, tho, that F1 2016 has that stupid Denuvo DRM, which can be a pain in the ass.

TJP

Lifted from VirtualR: http://www.virtualr.net/iracing-black-friday-25-off

Using the code PR-BF12M2016, members can add an additional year of membership to their account for a reduced price of $82.50 (instead of the regular $110).

Similarly, the code PR-BF24M2016 reduces the price of a two-year extension to $149.25 (instead of the regular $199).

Both codes are valid for existing active accounts only, the offer expires on December 6th at 23:59 GMT.

So it's been 4 months since I did any sim racing, but not only did I find an opportunity for a few hours behind the wheel this weekend, I did so with my new Rift! (well, apart from rF2/AMS)

rF2: Only really tried the Caterham mod mentioned by TJP a few posts above. Great stuff, as expected.

AMS: Got the Brit Pack, but was thoroughly disappointed with the Ultima. I appreciate that the Ultima I used to drive in real life was a Sport and the version in AMS is the GTR, but how it behaves under acceleration and braking felt nothing like my old car. Kinda regret the purchase, as I was hoping to relive some old memories.

AC: Rift works well, but I soon moved onto...

DIRT: Wow, this is absolutely phenomenal. Doing some Mini rallycross around Lydden Hill in the pouring rain was quite the experience. While I was very much enjoying the freedom of being able to look around freely, it was the depth perception that blew me away.

iRacing: Had a lot of technical issues with the Rift, with the game only working at 45-50fps, regardless of graphical settings. After about an hour of typical PC fiddling, it was back up to its usual speediness. Once it was working, I spent an entire hour practicing around Brands Hatch in the little Skippy. Being able to look ahead before turn in has really improved my lines and I think the Rift will be a net positive to my driving. (I was worried that I'd be one of those who drove worse)

Well that was fun. I hope I don't need to wait so long for my next return to the world of sim racing!

TJP

rF2: Only really tried the Caterham mod mentioned by TJP a few posts above. Great stuff, as expected.
It is a cracker of a car, isn't it. If you can't have fun driving a Caterham, you need to check for a pulse.

AMS: Got the Brit Pack, but was thoroughly disappointed with the Ultima. I appreciate that the Ultima I used to drive in real life was a Sport and the version in AMS is the GTR, but how it behaves under acceleration and braking felt nothing like my old car. Kinda regret the purchase, as I was hoping to relive some old memories
I'd give Reiza feedback if you can..last time I was on their forum, Renato stated he wasn't happy with the car whereas Niels was. I'm certain they'd love the feedback of a former Ultima owner. Tracks make the pack worthwhile although the cost is steep when compared to AC (although I didn't pay for it).

There's a guy on the iRacing forums that drives a Sports 2000 car who's been helping Niels with it. I think it's worth dropping an email to Reiza to tell them you don't feel it's accurate from first hand experience with the chassis.

I'd give Reiza feedback if you can..last time I was on their forum, Renato stated he wasn't happy with the car whereas Niels was. I'm certain they'd love the feedback of a former Ultima owner. Tracks make the pack worthwhile although the cost is steep when compared to AC (although I didn't pay for it).

I still feel like the single-DLC price is as high as it is, mostly to make everyone just buy the season pass instead. But even at 20 bucks I wouldn't feel ripped off after trying the Caterham 360R on all the excellent new tracks. That car on that tire model and FFB is an absolute masterpiece (the other Caterhams as well, but the 360R's standard setup is complete perfection for me). The MCR is fantastic too.

About the Ultima... I was wondering as well. Especially the road-legal version seems very extreme, maybe it has to do with AMS's new engine torque-delivery modeling (which is phenomenal in the Caterhams)?!??

Top Bottom