• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Gods Will Be Watching – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.
And also has one of the funniest (maybe the funniest stand alone scene) in the entire series where Finch is high as fuck dancing with a microwave.

I wish there was a whole episode of that.

That'd be genius. Or, imagine an episode where all the main characters are drugged and really high.

forget root's cornball ass for a second. did y'all see the bartender in the biker bar? only got a glimpse for like 2 seconds lol but she was bad as fuck. whoooo

Chariot

I guess he means this lady.

jOGRv3wfFlslN.jpg

(heh, John's gaze)

just caught the show today on the dvr. reese orders a beer from her at the biker club.

it's a quick glimpse so i don't blame anybody for not noticing. my thirstometer was at an unparalleled height today tbh

Leks

Is Greer anti-Finch?

He is. During Panopticon, I noticed he uses his phone to talk with Samaritan, like Finch did when he was building The Machine.

Another great episode, loved the new soundtrack when Finch follows Claire the first time and when he talks with Root. Ramin Djawadi keeps doing an awesome job for Person of Interest.

Tamanon

Banned
Guys, we're totally going to get a Samaritan group episode, like Shaw's introduction, right? Where the Samaritan team is out in the field taking care of a terrorist.

Chariot

Guys, we're totally going to get a Samaritan group episode, like Shaw's introduction, right? Where the Samaritan team is out in the field taking care of a terrorist.
Nice! TeamMachine get a number, but where they go - somebody was there before them. Including the final target who is the congressman, who is dead, because Greer made the opposite decision of Finch and killed the man that could've doomed him.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
when this played in the scene where Finch is showing Reese and Shaw their new HQ, chills man. I love that theme.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member

Jonah Nolan better direct that episode!

Nobility

Banned

5wpEre2.gif

This wouldn't have crossed my mind if you didn't say it.

This needs to happen.

Nolan or Slack, direct this episode please.

Wasn't there some fed investigating the team in Season 2 or 3 that was supposed to be recurring? She was... Asian? That's all I remember, but I thought they were setting her up to be important. She might have been a Secret Service agent?

Fake Edit:

Reiko Aylesworth. I guess she wasn't gonna be recurring?

person-of-interest174.jpg

exYle

Wasn't there some fed investigating the team in Season 2 or 3 that was supposed to be recurring? She was... Asian? That's all I remember, but I thought they were setting her up to be important. She might have been a Secret Service agent?

Fake Edit:

Reiko Aylesworth. I guess she wasn't gonna be recurring?

person-of-interest174.jpg

I saw that episode yesterday. S2. No, she never appears again.

Wiktor

has he directed anything yet? I know chris tried to set in up to direct MOS but that end up not happening

He directed Shaw's introductory episode. As for movies...I don't think so. Which is a shame, because he has better eye for action then Chris does.

Tugatrix

He directed Shaw's introductory episode. As for movies...I don't think so. Which is a shame, because he has better eye for action then Chris does.

Oh I forget he directed that one. That is arguable, I think Nolan is competent enough with action but the action in Shaw episode was really good that first scene is sutck in my mind. For the rest Chris has a better eye composing the shots

Oh I forget he directed that one. That is arguable, I think Nolan is competent enough with action but the action in Shaw episode was really good that first scene is sutck in my mind. For the rest Chris has a better eye composing the shots

That's still my favorite POI ending sequence. The music fit it brilliantly.

ty_hot

What an awesome Series.

Sencond episode and I am already anxious for the next episode.

When Finch was talking to the girl I was expecting that she would give up and join him, at the same time that Shaw would get caught/recognized by the Samaritan and would leave the series (dead/dissapeared/doesn't matter). Luckly I was wrong, Shaw is pure Love. Specially when Root is around.

Watch!: Is it true your husband once threw a pie in your face to impress you?

Shahi: One of my fantasies when I was younger was that I would marry the guy who threw a pie in my face. Guys would always ask, “What are your fantasies?” They’d say something naughty and I’d say, “I want to have a pie thrown in my face.” [Laughs.] Guys would send them to me, or they’d buy me a slice, but no one actually threw the pie in my face. Then, on my 26th birthday, we had this huge party at my house and I rounded a corner in our kitchen and my husband—boyfriend at the time—just went SPLAT. In front of everybody! I looked at him and said, “Oh, my God—do you know what you just did?! You know what this means. You have to marry me. There’s no way out of this.”

Okay, I need to buy some pie.

I think my favorite part about the entire interview is that when she finally decided to learn to pole dance her husband was more excited that she had actually decided to commit to something than just the fact she was going to pole dance.

Also now I just have this image of her going to clown college and it's amazing.

I want to marry a girl like her now.

Sober

New episode tonight!

"Wingman"

Finch recruits Fusco to stick close to the latest POI, a professional “wingman,” but learning how to approach women soon becomes the least of his worries. Meanwhile, Reese must find a way to play by the rules at his new day job as the Machine sends Finch and Root on a mysterious errand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom