• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Gods Will Be Watching – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

I... really didn't buy Mr. Egret. I mean, those guys weren't Reese, but they seemed like ex military, wouldn't they see that Finch didn't have that soldier feeling, especially with his unsure gazes to Root? Didn't found him very threatening later either. Other than that it was a nice episode. A lot of fun lines.

"She knows you so well~"

"I was about to close my third case today. Wanted to make sure you didn't die before I had a chance to brag about it."

I also cheered every time Fusco punched someone and when Shaw interacted with a happy Bear.
Police captain smells like love interest or even new future asset of TeamMachine. It's nice to see both Northern Lights and Samaritan gearing up without even attempting to directly attack each other. Or in Samaritans case searching.

First thought is, blowing up a Samaritan server building.

Or perhaps Greer in a helicopter.
First one? Nah, we already know that one blown up server doesn't help much. And why does TeamMachine need missiles when Resse can always hijack a truck and drive it into a target. I am sure he find a way to hit a aircraft with it.

What a fantastic episode! I love it when they do the occasional comedic episode. The POI guys really do humor very well.

John being a roll solving three murders in a single day was awesome. It's like he's perfectly content to be lazy until the Captain gets pissed and then he's like "Aight" and does it all.

Shaw, Fusco, and the POI was hysterical. I was in stitches during the montage. Loved the focus on Lionel this episode. Really fun stuff. Good heartfelt stuff near the end, and I liked the "concerned third party" shoutout.

Also, Root and Harold was fantastic. Love it when these two team up, needs to happen more often. I hope this isn't the last we see of "Mr Egret". Fucking hysterical. I loved it when he just automatically goes into MURDEROUS DANGEROUS PERSON mode. It's amazing.

YEAH BABY, NOW WE GOTS CASH, GUNS, MISSILES, AND GADGETS, LOVE YOU MACHINE

SINCERELY,

HAROLD.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Wait Until You See What We Do With This Missile

YES.

Haxxona

Banned
I still loved Finch's look at the guy asking what he is going to do with the missile. So freaking cold that it reminded me of Ben :p

StuBurns

Banned
Not sure I liked the whole 'Ben' thing, and the convenience of the money obtaining, but aside from that, the main arc, and the subplot with John's boss were good. Not a spectacular episode, but still entertaining. Although, speaking of spectacular, holy shit was Shaw looking incredible this week, oh my.

Not sure I liked the whole 'Ben' thing, and the convenience of the money obtaining, but aside from that, the main arc, and the subplot with John's boss were good. Not a spectacular episode, but still entertaining. Although, speaking of spectacular, holy shit was Shaw looking incredible this week, oh my.

Hey man! Mr Egret was bloody amazing. I want more of Mr Egret.

The Machine coming through with that guap.

Shaw always looks incredible tho.

Apoc29

Shaw would give The Machine a boner.

I'd love to see the crime stats since Reese joined the NYPD:

Petty crime: Down 20%
Kneecappings: Up 900%

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, I liked that this was pretty much the first complete episode of "Reese is a cop" and almost immediately, the police captain noticed the increase in kneecap gunshot wounds.

New York City: The Broken Kneecap: A Love Story

How many other Dark Knight alums we gonna see on the show? We've had John Nolan as Greer and now the new captain is being played by RAMIREZZZZZZZZZZ

exYle

http://share.gifyoutube.com/m6WEOV.webm

Reese like a boss.

Combat choregraphy was well done in this episode, except for Fusco punching the jealous man, too much camera angle changes making this scene indistinct.

Fun episode overall.

My favorite bit was when he football tackled the guy

New York City: The Broken Kneecap: A Love Story

How many other Dark Knight alums we gonna see on the show? We've had John Nolan as Greer and now the new captain is being played by RAMIREZZZZZZZZZZ

THAT'S WHERE I'VE SEEN HER BEFORE

News Bot

Banned
Yeah, curious thing about the Machine UI. Wonder if they're going to be swapping interfaces on some episodes.

I think it depends on the driving force of the episode. If Samaritan is merely in the background and a more PoI-central plot occurs, we get The Machine because it's directly concerned with protecting the PoI's. Overlord Samaritan doesn't work as well in that case.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, Domain Awareness was already name dropped in previous seasons. It was seen as source of the machine's camera feed and I think Greer asked the senator to just give him access to Domain Awareness when they made the test run.

Greer actually just asked for the NSA feeds, they never really mention Domain Awareness.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Person of Interest, season 3, episode 21, 4:41.
Senator: "How long will it take? It has all the cities Domain Awareness Feeds for six hours already."

Oh, that one! Yeah! I thought you meant what was said at the ending of Death Benefit.

What if the Machine sent Harold to the island so Samaritan wouldn't find him and Ben was his cover so people wouldn't kill him?

Cop shoots unarmed black man in the streets and the onlookers applaud
beli.png

ZenaxPure

What if the Machine sent Harold to the island so Samaritan wouldn't find him and Ben was his cover so people wouldn't kill him?

Makes sense. I mean Ben tried really hard to make sure no one could leave the island. It was so they couldn't go back and leak information to Samaritan about his location.

Now you just gotta tell me how Fusco ended up working for Dharma.

Chariot

Btw. Hersh isn't dead, he is working at a newspaper.

jbexJoBNhteJJu.jpg

Same for Agent Snow, he is now working for a congressman, and so are others of the "dead" antagonists.

ZenaxPure

Same for Agent Snow, he is now working for a congressman, and so are others of the "dead" antagonists.

Well if we're going that far then that just confirms that Nathan is for real dead as that dude gets murdered in every movie or show he is in.

Hell, Finch managed to get him killed twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom