• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

Ken

gV8jS.jpg

If Akihiko summoned this as Persona attacks I would main him.

OceanBlue

Good games. Sorry I left really early, but I need to start making food. Wow, playing against good players is a lot different than playing in ranked!

Nah, you're not. I just got lucky. You did a pretty cool fatal counter corner combo.
Thanks! To be honest, I'm much more of a training mode monster than an actual good player, so I've been trying to get easy combos and basic frame traps before I went online.

Turns out, I really like how straightforward Chie's spacing game is. Spacing in this game is so much more different than Street Fighter. I need to try out more characters.

Sorry, I had to leave the lobby earlier. Playing against Poorfate at the moment.

Good games.

Your Yukiko is pretty good. Unfortunately the only way I know how to beat her normals is to not attack period since they beat everything I have.

I need to work on my blocking. I'm sure you noticed how inconsistent I was with that. I want to punch myself everytime I get hit by a high/low mixup. Or AOA's.

Beats

Good games.

Your Yukiko is pretty good. Unfortunately the only way I know how to beat her normals is to not attack period since they beat everything I have.

I need to work on my blocking. I'm sure you noticed how inconsistent I was with that. I want to punch myself everytime I get hit by a high/low mixup. Or AOA's.

Good games. :) I wanted to get more games in, but my brother wanted to use the PS3.

I got to stop trying to attack people when they wake up, because I ate that DP way too many times. Also, I wish I had some 5k+ combos. ._.

Good games. :) I wanted to get more games in, but my brother wanted to use the PS3.

I got to stop trying to attack people when they wake up, because I ate that DP way too many times. Also, I wish I had some 5k+ combos. ._.

Yeah, the 5k combo's are all from one move. Weaver Art Beast D when you have red axe.

Labrys is pretty simple character to use, great for people with brains unfit to comprehend the more complex characters in fighting games.

Top Bottom