• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

Deps

Yeah those wins against Yu were luck wins. I have no real chance against someone that turns up the heat.

GGs. I think Yu does well vs Yukiko but I was getting zoned out. You were good aside from too many overheads and needed to vary your pressure up more.

I see. I think I mash for a lot of things. Like anything that involves j(insert attacks here) then a dj(insert attacks here), I will constantly be mashing up and the attacks instead of timing them properly.

Next time I train I'm going to try and do full combo's with complete precision, ie 1 button presses for everything properly timed instead of just mashing.

Noi

Now I feel bad about EU...

Also, it seems a lot of people have C+ ranks with few amounts of games. I'm kinda surprised.

All based on straight wins, since I made it to C in just 20 matches with just one loss. I got lucky enough to get paired up with inexperienced people, I guess.

"I have like 75% winning or something now. But honestly, I lost like the first 5 because I went in raw with Aigis. I can't mash my way to victory."

You totally can.

Ken

I think I fought a B+ ranked player with 4 games played. He was playing Kanji, and he won all of them.

Well, now he has 5 wins out of 5...

I'd have to imagine Kanji players had a field day week 1 with everyone jumping around against him, me included. :(

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
"I only play characters that are about precise, refined play. To imply otherwise is slanderous."
mi400_03.png

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Playing with Lambda was like flying a Gundam. Yes, you can obliterate an entire army with heavenly precision - but one well placed shot can blow your face off in an instant.

If they bring her back in CP they better redesign her like Noel.

I'm trying to figure out how charge characters work since I've never liked them.

How long do you have to charge and when are you supposed to do it during a match?

Mesoian

I just watched a full room of S ranks get shut down by a Yu pretty much spamming DB.

That shit is ridiculous. Let's make this long, complex, hard to predict combo even more safe by giving him this invinicible move that he can store 3k off of. Fucking dumb.

Top Bottom