• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Holy shit! Just got the epilogue in my NG+ playthrough:
I LOVE the new looks from everyone and Kanji's drastic change is hilarious! The epilogue gives a really good closure to everything. Seeing everyone welcome Yu back with him smiling as the last scene gave great satisfaction. Even the new credits is amazing. Using Reincarnation's Never More was a great choice.

128 hours of playtime for first run and NG+ together. I'll probably do one more for the platinum. I can't believe I skipped this game when it was released, but I'm glad I could experience everything fresh in P4G. Definitely my favorite game of all time.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Click the number of replies next to the topic when on the forum page. Think it's kinda weird I have over 100 posts in this topic despite not yet owning Golden or a Vita, but my knowledge of the original game is still useful. >_>

It's OK, I enjoy seeing your posts. :3

Tiu Neo

128 hours of playtime for first run and NG+ together. I'll probably do one more for the platinum. I can't believe I skipped this game when it was released, but I'm glad I could experience everything fresh in P4G. Definitely my favorite game of all time.

Haha, felt that way too :D I had played only a few hours on the PS2, so 90% of the game was new to me. Not my favorite of all time, but probably my second favorite after Suikoden II.

I really hope Vita gets some more gems rereleases some people may have missed like this game.

Noi

Wow, I just got complimented on my spanish by a little girl. Bravo Atlus, that was actually a really accurate spanish exchange.

Emitan

I don't care how stupid this looks.

EKGP2.png

http://th3laugh1ngman.deviantart.com/art/Persona-4-HUD-Rainmeter-Skin-161562814

If they're just learning one song its fast but possible. Especially if they were using guitar tabs. The sax and trumpet were barely used in the song too.
Yeah, it was just that one song, which half of them barely played in.
Which is why they wanted to bail out so badly when everyone wanted encore.

CronoShot

I'm slipping. I'm so tempted to go to Gamestop tomorrow and pick up the AC Vita bundle and this (and maybe Gravity Rush).

Arrrgggghhhh...

Trigger

Random but,
I sorta wish we got to see what Saki and Yamano's shadows looked like.
(Spoilers from the first 2hrs or so).

I'm slipping. I'm so tempted to go to Gamestop tomorrow and pick up the AC Vita bundle and this (and maybe Gravity Rush).

Arrrgggghhhh...

Dooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Noi

8271529390_f59eb360bb_z.jpg

Yup, this is totally how a spanish conversation with a little girl would go. Couldn't get her digits though. :(

Golbez

Click the number of replies next to the topic when on the forum page. Think it's kinda weird I have over 100 posts in this topic despite not yet owning Golden or a Vita, but my knowledge of the original game is still useful. >_>
Wow, 121! Well, me likey Persona 4...

Just finished the game and got the true ending.

I love how much closure they added. From how everyone changed within just a few months, the new content added quite a lot to the story in my opinion. I only wish that the characters could equip the outfits they wore at the end of the true ending in battle. Would love to fight alongside Kanji with black hair!

Loved P4G, easily my GOTY pick for 2012. Now to take a break with Zero Escape for a few weeks before I go back and platinum the game!

Sophia

Arrrgggghhhh...

I'm actually kinda in the same spot as you. My parents keep asking me for a Christmas gift, and I'm not sure if I want the Nexus 7 or the AC bundle + Persona 4 Golden.

kuroshiki

I'm actually kinda in the same spot as you. My parents keep asking me for a Christmas gift, and I'm not sure if I want the Nexus 7 or the AC bundle + Persona 4 Golden.

Let's think about this way.

Your laptop basically can do everything nexus 7 can do, only better and faster.

you can play P4G only on vita.

kuroshiki

Do any of the new diversions give courage? I'm approaching the end of November and Naoto still won't talk to me :(

work at the night hospital and read the book. Especially read the book called 1000 ghosts or something. gives you crazy boost in courage when you work at hospital.

Sophia

Let's think about this way.

Your laptop basically can do everything nexus 7 can do, only better and faster.

you can only play P4G on vita.

I don't have a working laptop at the moment, and no laptop is as portable as the Nexus 7. You logic is still pretty strong however. =P

But the worst part is I'd have to rush my current game of Persona 3 to get it finished before Christmas! And I JUST got Aigis... I dunno if I could do that to myself. ;_;

kuroshiki

I don't have a working laptop at the moment, and no laptop is as portable as the Nexus 7. You logic is still pretty strong however. =P

But the worst part is I'd have to rush my current game of Persona 3 to get it finished before Christmas! And I JUST got Aigis... I dunno if I could do that to myself. ;_;

If you do not have a working laptop at the moment, then you should buy laptop instead of nexus 7 or vita.

$399 can fetch you some decent spec laptop these days.

Sophia

If you do not have a working laptop at the moment, then you should buy laptop instead of nexus 7 or vita.

$399 can fetch you some decent spec laptop these days.

I don't need a laptop. =p

Swimming in the ocean, readings books, the hospital job, and talking to the old man while working at the pub can all help.

Damn they sure added a lot of means of getting courage. Must be easier to max out once you get to the point where you can 1day dungeons. o_o

Crap, I meant October. Still feeling like I'm running short on time

I can't recall, but what day does the game end for the year? For party s.links I mean

Trigger

Damn they sure added a lot of means of getting courage. Must be easier to max out once you get to the point where you can 1day dungeons. o_o

It is. Understanding and diligence were actually the last stats I needed to max.

Crap, I meant October. Still feeling like I'm running short on time

I can't recall, but what day does the game end for the year? For party s.links I mean

If you want the Xmas date, then the last day of the year is 12/22. The last day you have for maxing social links is in January. I can't remember the exact date.

Sophia

It is. Understanding and diligence were actually the last stats I needed to max.

I remember my first playthrough of the original Persona 4. I never started the Hospital job because I didn't even know it existed. Still not quite as bad as what I did on Vanilla Persona 3 tho....

Holy shit! Just got the epilogue in my NG+ playthrough:
I LOVE the new looks from everyone and Kanji's drastic change is hilarious! The epilogue gives a really good closure to everything. Seeing everyone welcome Yu back with him smiling as the last scene gave great satisfaction. Even the new credits is amazing. Using Reincarnation's Never More was a great choice.

Can you only access the epilogue by NG+?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Go this route.

You KNOW you want to.

Can you only access the epilogue by NG+?

No, just meet a certain condition is all.

Max Marie's SL by December and finish her dungeon when the time comes

Golbez

Haha, felt that way too :D I had played only a few hours on the PS2, so 90% of the game was new to me. Not my favorite of all time, but probably my second favorite after Suikoden II.

I really hope Vita gets some more gems rereleases some people may have missed like this game.
Your top two games are Persona 4 and Suikoden II? Comrade!

Top Bottom