• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Sora_N

I dont know why anyone would want an action figure of an inferior love interest but to each their own.

Nanako was amazing during that scene. I laughed so hard

Not sure! Just sharing my finds, I haven't played P4 yet but thought it was relevant to this thread. :p

I may grab it anyways (I collect figmas).

Salaadin

Not sure! Just sharing my finds, I haven't played P4 yet but thought it was relevant to this thread. :p

I may grab it anyways (I collect figmas).

I was being sarcastic though I didnt really make that clear. I actually have it in my cart, debating on if I actually want it.
One day, Id like to have all the characters.

I dont know why anyone would want an action figure of an inferior love interest but to each their own.

Nanako was amazing during that scene. I laughed so hard

don't really give a damn about action figures but, maybe I don't see the characters as love interests, but as cool characters?

I am the most poster. What do I win?

My only love interest is Junes TM

Then be jelly of my Christmas present from fellow gaffer red_taiyaki:
4b1f75b53532a6ba4278e2dd2a5137c8_zpsfc5c2d59.jpg

Salaadin

My only love interest is Junes TM

Everydays great at your Junes! *wags arm back and forth*

Then be jelly of my Christmas present from fellow gaffer red_taiyaki:
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x129/jmalcala/NeoGAF%20Pick-Ups/4b1f75b53532a6ba4278e2dd2a5137c8_zpsfc5c2d59.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]
Holy shit where do I buy this?

Found it: [url]http://sanshee.com/store/product/every-days-great%20%20[/url]

You know what screw these Wealth Hands. Immune to fricken everything, all I do is waste a ton of SP on them just to have the little guys run away and leave me with nothing.

You know what screw these Wealth Hands. Immune to fricken everything, all I do is waste a ton of SP on them just to have the little guys run away and leave me with nothing.

I know that feel. I just bash away with attacks but man is it annoying. Good thing now I can just escape from a battle if I'm stuck fighting them.

Y'know, one thing missing about this game?

The news and and none of the party came up with a nickname for the killer. Every serial murderer has to have some scary name. The rainy day killer? The Inaba rooftop hanger? This is actually pretty tough.

The news and and none of the party came up with a nickname for the killer. Every serial murderer has to have some scary name. The rainy day killer? The Inaba rooftop hanger? This is actually pretty tough.

The Powerline Killer.

Trigger

Well, that's because
there's really only two deaths thanks the party and most of the kidnappings go without much notice. I don't think two murders would warrant a special name.

Using severe Almighty on the golden hands later in the game is SO satisfying.
Cept when they evade the attacks =( or counter your physical attacks....RAGE >=(.

I'm guessing most of the players have gotten the extra ending to Golden?
My God that change to
Kanji made me do a double take lol, cause you gotten so used to their appearances
XD At least it was worth doing that annoying half SP after every battle dungeon for it =p

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Those luxury hand fuckers just dodge all the almighty damage and counter everything else

I didn't know the
featherman
costumes had unique victory poses.

Also I got Odin. His design sucks, but he's sooo useful.

Trigger

Those luxury hand fuckers just dodge all the almighty damage and counter everything else

I didn't know the
featherman
costumes had unique victory poses.

Also I got Odin. His design sucks, but he's sooo useful.

Most of the new costumes come with special poses. I've noticed special poses for the Gekkou uniforms and Deep Blue Clothes.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Most of the new costumes come with special poses. I've noticed special poses for the Gekkou uniforms and Deep Blue Clothes.

Gekkou uniforms do the victory poses/quotes from P3.

VesBo.jpg

Yukari's

Yuki does Mitsuru's, Youske does Junpei's. I think Teddie does Ken's, maybe Krormaru's. I would assume that Kanji does Akihiko's.

Trigger

Gekkou uniforms do the victory poses/quotes from P3.

Yukari's

Yuki does Mitsuru's, Youske does Junpei's. I think Teddie does Ken's, maybe Krormaru's. I would assume that Kanji does Akihiko's.

Yeah, I've seen Kanji do Akihiko's pose. I think only Aigis and Shinji are left out. Further proof that we needed a robot in Persona 4.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
Is it easy to go back to P3P after Golden? I downloaded it a while ago but I only played it for like 3 hours since Golden was so close. I'm playing P4Arena right now and the characters of P3 seem pretty badass.

What's the best way to fuse S Link 10 Personas? I stumbled on Odin by random
Some S link 10 are made through specific Personas such as Lucifer etc, the best way tends to be fusing S link 10 Personas for the other ones or the one just before max. And trying to put the skills you want the max Persona to have.

Trigger

What's the best way to fuse S Link 10 Personas? I stumbled on Odin by random

A fusion chart probably. S Link 10 personae are fused the same way as their lower rank counterparts with some exceptions.

Is it easy to go back to P3P after Golden? I downloaded it a while ago but I only played it for like 3 hours since Golden was so close. I'm playing P4Arena right now and the characters of P3 seem pretty badass.

P33's cast isn't nearly as badass in their original game. I have no problem going back, but I also really love the characters. P3P plays like a stripped down version of Golden.

Salaadin

Late game spoilers
Anything special I should know before going into the final, true ending dungeon? ANy tricks up its sleeve like Maries dungeons weird rope cutting attacks, item removal, and SP halving?

Late game spoilers
Anything special I should know before going into the final, true ending dungeon? ANy tricks up its sleeve like Maries dungeons weird rope cutting attacks, item removal, and SP halving?
When you go into the dungeon and win a battle DO NOT pick the coin card, you get no money; chest keys are useful for getting the golden chest items which helps with SP recovery. If possible fight a shadow and leave one alive which only has attacks you are resistant/can block or drain and then just get your SP up blocking its attack for however long you need to.
If you have any Persona with Victory Cry or Invigorate then you don't have to worry about Main's SP as much, especially with Victory Cry lol

Trigger

Late game spoilers

None. That dungeon is very much straightforward.

Dantis

they blew the effects budget on that Naoto & Kanji double team, huh?

Does anyone else think the teamup moves are a bit weird and naff?

The Japanese version of Yosuke's and Teddie's is HILARIOUS (One variant is something like "Hey! Yosuke! COME ON!" and I think the other is something like "Let's go, Kuma!" "YES SIR!!"), but otherwise I don't care for them.

Trigger

Does anyone else think the teamup moves are a bit weird and naff?

The Japanese version of Yosuke's and Teddie's is HILARIOUS (One variant is something like "Hey! Yosuke! COME ON!" and I think the other is something like "Let's go, Kuma!" "YES SIR!!"), but otherwise I don't care for them.

It's odd how there's no really no introduction for the dual/bike attacks. How do they sneak a whole scooter into the TV world? When did Yukiko and Chie practice a new attack? I suppose it's one of those things I don't question like what Margaret does with all my money from fusion.

Dantis

It's odd how there's no really no introduction for the dual/bike attacks. How do they sneak a whole scooter into the TV world? When did Yukiko and Chie practice a new attack? I suppose it's one of those things I don't question like what Margaret does with all my money from fusion.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the bike attacks.

They show up so rarely. I only saw one once in my last playthrough.

CSX

Finished the game. Already thinking of doing a 2nd playthrough even after beating the ps2 version a couple of times years back.

Loved all the new stuff they added into Golden. More often than not got me laughing or had a huge smile on my face.

Naoto's got connections.

Wait naoto gets out a mac-10 for her bike attack???!!!

Dammit Kanji why you had to keep on stealing her spotlight just so you can slam your bike on the ground (and miraculously not have it snap in half)

Dantis

I actually like the idea of out-of-party characters assisting in battles, but I think the execution in P4G was a bit haphazard.

BoF4 had it so that characters would step in to assist you in battles (For example, Ershin would jump in and shout "Ershin will assist you!" and attack your opponents, whilst Nina might cure you). I'd love for P5 to give it another go.

Top Bottom