• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Dantis

Man, I cannot wait to get to the
second hot spring scene
and to be able to post the Nicholson gif as my reaction to it. I'll also direct the post to you, so you know of my undying love to my 2D harem.

I'm not used to your real life avatar either. It's not January yet! OHMYGODYOUARETOOSILLY!

Best scene ever. 10/10.

And I only just found out that this Real Pic January thing was a thing! I got so excited that I jumped the gun by a few hours.

Necrovex

Best scene ever. 10/10.

And I only just found out that this Real Pic January thing was a thing! I got so excited that I jumped the gun by a few hours.

Here is my desire for Persona 5. If this wish is granted, then I will buy all of the Persona 5 and its spinoffs.

iBqSEqPuWqBxH.gif

As an aside, I decided my first cosplay outfit will be Yu. I can easily pull him off if I mess with my hair color, and he is far more interesting than Minato.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Best scene ever. 10/10.

lol

I refuse to show my face on the internets. You'll just have to use your imagination.

Miker

lol

I refuse to show my face on the internets. You'll just have to use your imagination.

My imagination says you look like a cute android chick. Confirm or deny?

Edit: In retrospect, I have no idea why I posted this. just comes off as weird. sorry!

Beat the game at the 70 hour mark. Can't remember the last time I was so emotionally vested in video game characters. Maybe Metal Gear Solid 3? This game is amazing. I will certainly be revisiting it in the future.

Dantis

lol

Haha, really? Oh dear.

I just thought it was a really cool idea. I love things like this on GAF. The Christmas avatars, the polls, the Secret Santa thing. It adds this great community feeling to it.

If there was a FeMC option, this would be the max s-link scene with Hermit:
qNwybl.jpg

lol

Er.. Why is.. What... No...

20071226_nothankyou.jpg

Paches

Just started this game up and I am about 5 hours in. Seems like there is going a time restraint on building relationships and increasing stats like knowledge or diligence? Is there a "most efficient" path? Any time I miss stuff like this it feels like I am missing out on making the best choice. I hope there is a point in time where I can just grind. (I just beat the Castle dungeon).

Dantis

I have this aversion to it, prolly has to do with my introversion. I never really liked any pictures of myself.

Mmm, I used to be like that when I was younger.

Somewhere along the way I realised that it doesn't really matter. I look how I look, and I value memories over embarrassment. If somebody doesn't like how you look, they're probably not worth your time. :p

And so now I take photos. And I'm better for it. There are a lot of things I would have forgotten if I didn't have a photo to remind me of it.

I wonder if they'd let you date Teddie if they did do a FemMC.

Probably.

And it would either be hilarious or creepy, depending how it was written.

I hope not. Dating Yosuke though (or attempting to) would potentially be really interesting.

Probably wouldn't happen. In P3P you could only be friends with Junpei.

Although, like you say, it would potentially be really interesting.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
How can you guys not want to date Fox? lol
Where do you think those
Fox pups come from?!
lol

I hope not. Dating Yosuke though (or attempting to) would potentially be really interesting.
They could probably swap the Chie/Yosuke stories and it'd mostly work out.

Probably wouldn't happen. In P3P you could only be friends with Junpei.
That's only because they didn't want to change Junpei's story, which requires him to be single.

Sophia

I must be suffering from burnout due to doing 1/3rd of the entire game in the period of essentially a day spread out over a week. I can't bring myself to finish Void Quest now. Oh well.

Miker

Come to think of it, is there any reason why Atlus felt the need to add a new female character to Golden when the playable cast is already skewed towards the girls? I think it might have been better if there was another bro on the investigation team to balance things out.

Squire

Banned
Come to think of it, is there any reason why Atlus felt the need to add a new female character to Golden when the playable cast is already skewed towards the girls? I think it might have been better if there was another bro on the investigation team to balance things out.

I don't understand. The team is a perfect split of four/four. And even though they added Marie, they added Adachi, too. The balance is perfect. "Bros" are what we absolutely don't need.

Miker

I don't understand. The team is a perfect split of four/four. And even though they added Marie, they added Adachi, too. The balance is perfect. "Bros" are what we absolutely don't need.

I wasn't counting MC, and I don't really consider Teddie's social link that well fleshed out. I felt like only Yosuke and Kanji's social links were true "bro" social links - as in helping them with their real-life issues. I personally would have appreciated another male s. link more along the lines of strength arcana moreso than what Marie ended up being.

Squire

Banned
I wasn't counting MC, and I don't really consider Teddie's social link that well fleshed out. I felt like only Yosuke and Kanji's social links were true "bro" social links - as in helping them with their real-life issues. I personally would have appreciated another male s. link more along the lines of strength arcana moreso than what Marie ended up being.

I would've taken a better character than Marie - male or female.

But I imagine the audience does skew towards female characters.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Totally should have made Adachi a secret romantic option to cater to that audience and have sales go through the roof.
Kou would've been the better option.

There's more art of him with dudes than there is girls on pixiv. Make one sarcastic comment about balls, and you're branded yaoi bait for life.

You know who'd make a sweet Persona?
Noob_saibot_mk9_ending.png

I mean he is literally a shadow. Already had cross promotion with Dante, do this next.

CSX

It bugs me that 90% of the people using SOS have MCs named Yu or Souji. I wanted to see some originality. The other 10% are either the player's real name or Charlie.

Sophia

It bugs me that 90% of the people using SOS have MCs named Yu or Souji. I wanted to see some originality. The other 10% are either the player's real name or Charlie.

I don't like naming protagonists who have a pre-set personality and an official name. If I'm naming it, I want the character to be mine. So I can actually roleplay.

Top Bottom