• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Sophia

How bout we spam two more pages full of Labrys art pal

Let's not.
Aigis art instead plz

Time to go back to farming the dungeon to level up. My Yosuke is way behind...

2013-01-09-095249x0fkl.jpg

Dantis

This is still my favorite one.

Hey Dantis. I have a question. Where the random dialogue pieces that occur in dungeons silent in the Japanese version of P4G too?

Which ones? The ones where it's like "Hey! I found the stairs!" are spoken, but the ones where you like find Kanji and the fox are silent.

"..and his heart grew three sizes that day."

Don't worry buddy, I still hate Labrys. Metis, Ryoji and Aigis have ace designs though.

Sophia

Which ones? The ones where it's like "Hey! I found the stairs!" are spoken, but the ones where you like find Kanji and the fox are silent.

Hmm. I was referring to the new ones for P4G. The "Hey I found the stairs!" one is new and it's unvoiced in the English version of the game. All the ones that were originally in P4 are voiced tho.

Don't worry buddy, I still hate Labrys. Metis, Ryoji and Aigis have ace designs though.

I think Metis is WAY stupider looking than Labrys and quite a worse character all around

Love y'all Personagaf but screw y'all. I'm in the party that wants s big reunion tour of characters for P5 fuk yo couch

Kazzy

I think Metis is WAY stupider looking than Labrys and quite a worse character all around

Love y'all Personagaf but screw y'all. I'm in the party that wants s big reunion tour of characters for P5 fuk yo couch

What!? You want to trash the design of Metis, but praise Labrys? I don't even...

I think Labrys falls victim to being way too over-designed, she looks extremely conspicuous next to the rest of the cast, although that's not the only thing aspect that is to blame for that.

I think Metis is actually a really interesting design,
being a "shadow" of Metis, pretty much as a result of her rejecting her newly awoken ego, she bears the butterfly motif. I think there is a clear intent with it, and Labrys exists will always look like an odd amalgamation of various elements to me.

What!? You want to trash the design of Metis, but praise Labrys? I don't even...

I think Labrys falls victim to being way too over-designed, she looks extremely conspicuous next to the rest of the cast, although that's not the only thing aspect that is to blame for that.

I think Metis is actually a really interesting design,
being a "shadow" of Metis, pretty much as a result of her rejecting her newly awoken ego, she bears the butterfly motif. I think there is a clear intent with it, and Labrys exists will always look like an odd amalgamation of various elements to me.

No I said Metis looks stupider. Labrys does too but not as much and she has the benefit of being likable. Metis doesn't suck, but she is rather weak

Sophia

I used to be indifferent about Metis, then I realized:
This is what Aigis would be like if she wasn't keeping up the niceness facade all the time.
Suddenly she became a lot more interesting of a character.

The one time her robot side should have taken over and just said FUCK YOU KEN. And put a spear through his chest. THAT would have made the answer worth playing

I actually like The Answer quite a bit more than most of you, but Metis is not my favorite thing about The Answer.

The one time her robot side should have taken over and just said FUCK YOU KEN. And put a spear through his chest. THAT would have made the answer worth playing

The
Shadow Minato
and
SEES
boss fights is what made the answer worth playing for me.

I even made saves before each one,just so i could replay them once in a while.

Top Bottom