• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Dantis

I'm 5'11". No idea what that is in centimeters.

To Google!

EDIT: Not to sound racist, but is this because they're Japanese? Because I'm pretty short for a guy around here, but I'm a giant on that chart. 180.

1349033241367.jpg

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

To Google!

EDIT: Not to sound racist, but is this because they're Japanese? Because I'm pretty short for a guy around here, but I'm a giant on that chart. 180.

Aren't you from the UK? :p

Japanese are typically short, I think.

I'm short too. :( 5'6'' roughly, or 167cm.

CSX

To Google!

Wiki says average height of Japanese female is 5"2

Average of American female is two inches more.

The short Asian stereotype applies more to Vietnamese woman though :p

Jintor

Metric v Imperial

Although given your god damn currency I have no idea why he would think your measurement units would make any goddamn sense

Sophia

We had the age discussion yesterday, might as well go height now. :p

I preferred the age discussion. The height discussion makes me feel out of place, even more so when I looked at that image and realized I'd be a giant to all the girls in the Persona series. >_>;

Jintor

God fucking damnit this is the third time I've gotten fucking Shiki-Ouji via wildcard when trying to fuse something more goddamn useful

FUCK YOU, SHIKI-OUJI

Noi

Puerto Rican. It's always weird when we get a nod in Japanese media, more so that most other Hispanic locations.

Squire

Banned
NP. That gallery is amazing. Seriously. It has a ton of stuff. Maybe I should link it here for the enjoyment of everyone:
http://ettugamer.com/zenphoto/s/shin-megami-tensei-series/shin-megami-tensei-persona-4/promos/

EDIT: Oh, but you got the size of those wallpapers wrong. Vita is higher res, that's PSP resolution.

Hmm. I cut the res in half for some reason. I can re-size if you guys want!

I'm both Black and American as well. Yay for Risette pictures! :D

*high-five*

Marche90

Ya'll should realgaf for Jan

Actually, I was thinking about it, but since almost no one did it here I ended up forgetting about it.

Also, the Rise pictures are awesome and all (they really are!), but I'm more of a Yukiko fan (if my avatar wasn't an indication of that)

Squire

Banned
Actually, I was thinking about it, but since almost no one did it here I ended up forgetting about it.

Also, the Rise pictures are awesome and all (they really are!), but I'm more of a Yukiko fan (if my avatar wasn't an indication of that)

RIGHT ON! *high-five* The Yukiko fans gotta stick together.

Jintor

Team Risette will destroy you
it really sucks you can't change her costume or get intra-dungeon events with her blargh

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I am 173 cm tall, how tall is it in feet measures? God for the love of me I can't get used to your fancy "Feet" measurements and as the result I never know whethere this "feet and feet" or that "feet and feet" is tall or short, gah.

I am Indonesian. I bet I am the only Indonesian in this thread!

CSX

I am 173 cm tall, how tall is it in feet measures? God for the love of me I can't get used to your fancy "Feet" measurements and as the result I never know whethere this "feet and feet" or that "feet and feet" is tall or short, gah.

5 ft 8 inches

remember the number 2.54 :p

Sophia

5 feet 7 inches. Slightly below average height for a male, but pretty tall for Indonesia.

Top Bottom