• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Different kind of tea. I hate tea as in the drink. The tea I was referring to is just the second meal in the day (Dinner in America, or something?).

EDIT: I just realised, I said hate. No idea why I said that. What I meant to say is that I don't drink it.

Ohh, tea break, just not with tea,for you, or something.

Second meal is usually lunch here. Depending on time.

Dantis

Ohh, tea break, just not with tea,for you, or something.

Second meal is usually lunch here. Depending on time.

Wait, third meal is tea. I'm getting confused because I'm lazy and skip breakfast.

Breakfast > Dinner > Tea > Supper.

And thanks for saying my picture is nice. ^________^

Made a null all Trumpeter, and a start of the battle buffer/sp farmer persona with a perfect skillset for what I have so far. Post pics soon.

barrin87

Does anyone have any good strategies to beat
Margaret
? I started the like any regular battle and the battle was going slow but I was taking the health down. Right around half health the health is completely regenerated!

mxgt

Banned
Well fuck, I just got to
Valentine's Day, and I went the lover route with all 4 girls. This is fucking depressing
. Never doing that again.

Dantis

Because Yu taught her the fundimentals of handles on the court. She can now outmaneuver any player and slam like the rest. Slam and jam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPHVNMefUT0

not that good but you get the point

The Battle For Everyone's Slams is the only way to go. WORK THAT BODY WORK THAT BODY MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HURT NOBODY.

The best part of that picture is that Yosuke isn't missed at all. :D

It's comments like this that stop me drawing Labrys pictures. :mad:

Decision time!

30CA6BEB-B3A9-4CCB-B88C-3D4087BEC289-322-0000003F15DA8B2D.jpg

Well fuck, I just got to
Valentine's Day, and I went the lover route with all 4 girls. This is fucking depressing
. Never doing that again.

Lol, same thing happened to me. I really thought I was going to get away with it.

If you try not to be a playa, does anyone know if
Rise's fortune w/ impure thoughts on new year change?

Dresden

Decision time!

30CA6BEB-B3A9-4CCB-B88C-3D4087BEC289-322-0000003F15DA8B2D.jpg

Samarecarm sucks, too. But if you want it I'd take out Divine Grace - the healing boost stops being as important since you have Diarahan, and becomes completely useless with Mediarahan/Salvation.

Eventually you'll swap out mediarama but that's only when mediarahan happens. Until then having a skill to top off the whole party is nice.

Jintor

Lol, same thing happened to me. I really thought I was going to get away with it.

If you try not to be a playa, does anyone know if
Rise's fortune w/ impure thoughts on new year change?

Your wish results will change depending on if you're ploughing the fields or not

Give me a bit, I might redline over your sketch

Hard to believe this thread has more replies (but less views) than many super heavy hitters of the season, like Black Ops 2 or Ass. creed 3.
I have been thinking of using
straight-laced epilogue kanji
as an avatar. But thinking this would spoil the surprise for some is preventing me.

Squire

Banned
Hard to believe this thread has more replies (but less views) than many super heavy hitters of the season, like Black Ops 2 or Ass. creed 3.
as an avatar. But thinking this would spoil the surprise for some is preventing me.

Yeah, don't do that.

Yeah, do that.

Derrick01

Banned
So real quick, what's some of the things that transfers over in NG+? I'm assuming it's things like your social ranks, persona and skill collection and all that stuff right? I get the feeling I won't even get close to maxing out all of the social links in one playthrough for the trophy. Hell I'm about to go into July and I have Yukiko at level 7 and no one else higher than 4 I think.

TWILT

Banned
It's 9/19 and I'm only at Rank 2 with Adachi--should I even bother?

You only have to rank up to 6 (the rest rank up automatically). Just pay attention to the following dates:

September: 1 (Sat), 19 (M), 20 (Tue), 21 (W), 23 (F), 24 (Sat), 27 (Tue), 30 (F)
October: 6 (Thu), 12 (W), 21 (F), 24 (M), 26 (W)
November: 1 (Tue)

You should have plenty of time as long as you know when to talk to him.

Top Bottom