• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

tEhLoNeR

Neo Member
Would this be the best way on Hard? Because I decided wth and started a Hard game and I'm trying to figure out the most efficient way to grind levels in the beginning. I just unlocked Kanji's dungeon and those gigas are a pain. Do 3/4 health and I got to Hama them to stay alive and all they give is 50 exp :(

From what I experienced, the dungeons you completed give less exp compared to the one you're on now. Of course, I'm on Normal and I dont know if thats the same between difficulty levels, and I'm pretty sure hard gives you less exp per battle. Remember to use the wands card during shuffle time and avoid sweep bonuses if one of the cards halves your exp(which I think is XVIII The Moon). Get armor too, I kept wondering why
Teddie
kept dying on me and that totally fixed it.

Jintor

I like the idea of FemMC, I wonder if they'll just straight-up build it into P5. Probably not if they can save it for the director's cuts and call it tradition. (Or alternatively, make a FemC the default choice and save the male for the director's cuts!)

I think I actually had a fucking dream about the Reaper. I was freaked out enough by it in P4, but getting actively CHASED by the fucking thing in P3P must have tripped something in my brain.

Sophia

I didn't make it. I don't have the know-how. :p

I just fix computers

My new Desktop. Woot.

desktopxtqjh.jpg

Squire

Banned
My copy of P4A vol. 2 just shipped! I
also bought Gravity Rush on sale :3

Which reminds me, I'm re-watching vol. 1 now and it's better than I thought at first. The episode with Chie/Yukiko is really great and there seems to be a lot of little subtle things for fans.

Sophia

My copy of P4A vol. 2 just shipped! I
also bought Gravity Rush on sale :3

Which reminds me, I'm re-watching vol. 1 now and it's better than I thought at first. The episode with Chie/Yukiko is really great and there seems to be a lot of little subtle things for fans.

Yeah, the animation as a whole is surprisingly faithful. Despite all the production problems, it's obvious someone involved cared.

I think the coloring in P4Anime Vol. 2 was much better than it was in Vol. 1, much more balance. Granted, I'm watching the DVDs but I doubt they'd be much better on BD.

And animation does seem much better this time that's for sure but man... the visual stills in P4Anime, like in the visual data book, are great but animated... ugh, I wish it was more consistent.

And I'll probably dl the rainmeter skins when I get home. I'm using the stock one, but I like it.

Tamanon

Banned
The Chie/Yukiko shadow fight was outstanding in the anime, had a beautiful dramatic buildup and added much more backstory to their relationship.

Sophia

The Chie/Yukiko shadow fight was outstanding in the anime, had a beautiful dramatic buildup and added much more backstory to their relationship.

Strictly speaking, it wasn't added. It was just stuff mentioned in their social links given explicit scenes. But it did help a lot.

Was considering buying the JP versions of the P3 OST (along with the P3P one) but am no deciding if I want to get the Persona 2012 concert CD+DVD combo instead...

Thoughts?

I already own the US version of the P3 OST for the record.

Leave it to NichM to troll Dantis... Amazing shoutout if backhanded lol.

Top Bottom