• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

JudgeN

Game is incredible, i'm around lvl 60 and I just finished
Naoto dungeon
so my question is around what level can I try to fight the reaper?

Note this is still my first play through but i'm pretty sure you can still spawn him as I did it once already.

Trigger

You can try to fight him at any level.
WQMfv.gif

If you want to actually beat him then wait till you're level 80+

Game is incredible, i'm around lvl 60 and I just finished
Naoto dungeon
so my question is around what level can I try to fight the reaper?

Note this is still my first play through but i'm pretty sure you can still spawn him as I did it once already.

I first beat him at level 63 but it was a bitch to do and involved alot of prepping, wait til your around level 80.

ckohler

This game is amazing. Probably the longest, liner story game I've ever played. Over 80 hours at this point.

I think I'm really close to the end of the game. I just started
the Hollow Forest... Marie's dungeon
. However, earlier I accidentally got what I think was
a bad ending. Did they actually expect people to be happy with you just leaving on a train in the fog?!
I actually got kinda upset when that happened because it felt like such a let down. I went online and read what I was *supposed* to do and it seems like it was a bad decision to make that so easy to screw up. Anyone agree?

Sophia

This game is amazing. Probably the longest, liner story game I've ever played. Over 80 hours at this point.

a bad ending. Did they actually expect people to be happy with you just leaving on a train in the fog?!
I actually got kinda upset when that happened because it felt like such a let down. I went online and read what I was *supposed* to do and it seems like it was a bad decision to make that so easy to screw up. Anyone agree?

It's really easy to get past that if you're paying careful attention to the options you're given.
One option stands out in contrast to the others in every choice.

Jintor

No way in hell you're supposed to be happy that you didn't reach out to the truth

Trigger

I wish that they made the endings more distinct from each other. Bad endings should make you feel bad not indifferent.

Jintor

I don't care if it's poorly written fan-fiction drivel! I need that goddamn game

/edit Huh... I'm surprised FES doesn't have character portraits for all the teachers the same way P3P does.

Oh, the little dramatic inserts in social scenes is excellent, not sure why they didn't keep those for P4

Dantis

I don't care if it's poorly written fan-fiction drivel! I need that goddamn game

/edit Huh... I'm surprised FES doesn't have character portraits for all the teachers the same way P3P does.

Oh, the little dramatic inserts in social scenes is excellent, not sure why they didn't keep those for P4

Poorly written fan fiction drivel is a great description of it. :p

And yeah, I liked the face cutouts in scenes too.

Jintor

I think the difference between you and me is that I like poorly-written fan-fiction drivel so long as I can write it off later and pretend it never happened

anddo0

Question about the true ending. I followed all the steps but;
I never got this option "- Check the elevator and choose “I have some unfinished matters” and go to the Food Court when asked."

I unlocked the final dungeon anyhow. Does it matter that I was never prompted by the elevator about having unfinished business?

Question about the true ending. I followed all the steps but;
I never got this option "- Check the elevator and choose “I have some unfinished matters” and go to the Food Court when asked."

I unlocked the final dungeon anyhow. Does it matter that I was never prompted by the elevator about having unfinished business?

No, same thing happened during my first P4G playthrough.

Top Bottom