• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Trigger

You'll be fine for most of the game though. Rise was still giving "Be Careful Senpai!" messages to me in the bonus and true ending dungeons.

Lusankya

For Hardcore Risette Fan, does your level relative to the Shadows you're up against really affect your chances of getting the Trophy? I kinda just wanna crank up the EXP and yen modifiers to make going through each dungeon with a different mix of party members a bit easier but I'm not sure if I'm gonna screw myself out of the trophy by doing so.

I was basically overleveled the whole game and still got the trophy.

I wish her s.link wasn't locked behind four months of progress and a full charm barrier

anyway i got bored and freaking australia was on fire today so I drew this to cool down

tumblr_mgth0bVpbR1rnx5rho1_500.jpg

You've inspired me to break out the tablet and start working on something. First time in months actually, thanks Jintor! I'm thinking some kind of Chie/Yukiko piece that ends up looking like an Alphonse Mucha (one of my favs). I'll try and finish soon and put up later.

soon

How do I make Kanji better? His magic damage is shit and Yosuke's Brave Blade does more than Vile Assault at this point. Here's what he looks like for me:

Ziodyne
Maziodyne
Vile Assault
Matarukaja
Evade Wind
Elec Boost
Power Charge
Regenerate 3

He's level 73. I'm pretty committed to making him fit because I really like Kanji.

How do I make Kanji better? His magic damage is shit and Yosuke's Brave Blade does more than Vile Assault at this point. Here's what he looks like for me:

Ziodyne
Maziodyne
Vile Assault
Matarukaja
Evade Wind
Elec Boost
Power Charge
Regenerate 3

He's level 73. I'm pretty committed to making him fit because I really like Kanji.

He should have gotten Primal Force at 73, at least according to the MegaTen wiki. It's the most powerful Severe damage physical.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Naoto's S Link is so much better than Yukari's. Of course, hers is better than most everyone else's, so that's no surprise.

I like Chie a whole lot more than Yukari, but I didn't think Chie's S Link was anything special. And Yukiko is just booooring.

Naoto's S Link is so much better than Yukari's. Of course, hers is better than most everyone else's, so that's no surprise.

I like Chie a whole lot more than Yukari, but I didn't think Chie's S Link was anything special. And Yukiko is just booooring.

A shame Naoto as a character herself in P4 OG was botched for the most part, the second she joins the party, she looses all of her actual detective skill, and just becomes a parrot the rest of the game. P4A and P4G fix her up a tiny bit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
A shame Naoto as a character herself in P4 OG was botched for the most part, the second she joins the party, she looses all of her actual detective skill, and just becomes a parrot the rest of the game. P4A and P4G fix her up a tiny bit.

I like when you establish the Lovers relationship and she runs off, and I'm all
tumblr_m6zbr2kEMH1rsmvlw.gif

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

And she's pretty useless against bosses.

Guess Who

Banned
Before P4G, anyways. Naoto is pretty much the best party member ever the moment you get her given how they buffed her.

I'd say the new abilities they gave Rise are even more OP. Golden in general though is just quite a bit easier than the original, I got to the final boss before I even hit level 70.

Also hello, PersonaGAF!

Sophia

And in my absence due to not having a working PC, I finished the game. Time to replay because I failed to max out Marie's social link for the new dungeon. :(

New Game plus mode is so goood <3

And in my absence due to not having a working PC, I finished the game. Time to replay because I failed to max out Marie's social link for the new dungeon. :(

New Game plus mode is so goood <3

Congrats on beating it! Im talkin my sweet time here...but I maxed Marie so its all good...Adachi on the other hand.....

Sophia

Congrats on beating it! Im talkin my sweet time here...but I maxed Marie so its all good...Adachi on the other hand.....

Yeah I fucked up around Secret Base, so it was max Adachi or max Marie, and I didn't realize that you didn't get time to max hers in January, otherwise I would have just waited an extra day to kill Ameno. :\

Yeah I fucked up around Secret Base, so it was max Adachi or max Marie, and I didn't realize that you didn't get time to max hers in January, otherwise I would have just waited an extra day to kill Ameno. :\

I am actually worried I wont max the slink I stated =/

Noi

Saw the Director's Cut finale and True Ending for P4A with my local friend just now. I had to explain a few things in the True End because of how screwed up they decided to do it, but it was pretty enjoyable! P4A Yu being able to fuse in mid-battle is too OP.

Tamanon

Banned
Saw the Director's Cut finale and True Ending for P4A with my local friend just now. I had to explain a few things in the True End because of how screwed up they decided to do it, but it was pretty enjoyable! P4A Yu being able to fuse in mid-battle is too OP.

I liked the anime true ending. The whole
shadow Yu
conceit was pretty brilliant.

Squire

Banned
Whoa whoa whoa, PersonaGAF is never breakin' up.

Never.

We'll always have the spoiler/spec thread going.

I'm in early October in my NG+ run. I was gonna do a third to follow a guide and max all S. Links, but - as much as it pains me to say it - I think I'm about ready for a break. The big releases are picking up again and I'm already sitting on Gravity Rush.

But you better believe I'll be back!

Squire

Banned
Yeah, but I can't enter the spoiler thread because I haven't finished 3 other 70 hour games yet

It's more speculation than spoiler, I think, but I see your point. Wish they'd just announce P5 already; then we could move all that talk to it's own thread.

Top Bottom