• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

I'm in the Heaven dungeon, my MC is level 76, and I want to know what special Persona I should be after. Kohryu, Kaguya, and Odin all look promising (Thor and Seth are the two best I have right now). Also, I've maxed magician, priestess, emperor, hierophant, justice, strength, sun, and aeon.

New page!

Moonlight

Banned
If it's Chie, I would vote green. Turquoise might also be a good choice, given the colour of Yasogami track suits.

Dantis said:
chienoshadow.png
This is really, really great. I really like how you've drawn her facial features, particularly her eyes. It's very Soejima-esque.

Where are all the good ice-element persona? I'm able to fuse pretty powerful (what I assume to be "endgame") but nothing yields a persona that will cover ice for me.

Persona 5 |OT| You Must Be Tired, You Should Get Some Rest

Persona 5 |OT| of Purifying Social Media's Shadows

Believe
I really think the whole new internet and social media would make an interesting setting for the new Persona, considering P3 and P4 and how human minds can influence it/by influenced by it

Squire

Banned
The Internet, social networks/media, smart phones. I almost think it's a given that P5 is about that stuff. It all sits really neatly within the overarching focus on rumors and how we're ultimately all connected to and influence each other, whether we know it or not.

Also, I'm more interested in playing EP than IS. They should just put the original version up on PSN. (Which I imagine they'll do once they finally close the book on localizing the remake.)

Dantis

The Internet, social networks/media, smart phones. I almost think it's a given that P5 is about that stuff. It all sits really neatly within the overarching focus on rumors and how we're ultimately all connected to and influence each other, whether we know it or not.

Also, I'm more interested in playing EP than IS. They should just put the original version up on PSN. (Which I imagine they'll do once they finally close the book on localizing the remake.)

Agree on the Social Media stuff. Dunno if they will do it, but it'd absolutely fit.

IS is still good. From what I understand, the gameplay of EP is barely changed.

Michelle Ann Dunphy.

Which reminds me: I finished her S. Link today. I thought it was great.

You're sick.

I've never actually finished it. Maybe it turns good.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You must be real lucky if you get the Mitsuru/Rise style Persona. You get all of the fame while sitting around doing nothing.

Persona 5's version should be some fat guy drinking mountain dew and eating dorito's. YEAH RISE, YOU WORKED REAL HARD!

Jintor

I just had a weird image of CEO MC extolling the rest of the team to hit their quota early for the month so they could chill out for the rest of it

Top Bottom