• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Thanks, guys.

I made a save file so I could check out all outcomes during the ski trip. Listening to characters' take on the situation and following through was really impressive, especially full voiced. I think that this is part of what makes this game so good. Large amounts of dialogue that fit the character and are voiced, giving an association to the personality presented.

I just recently played a game where this sort of interaction didn't exist, and the characters felt very plain and static to me. Any kind of depth analysis was shown through some sort of exposition that didn't fit the scenario. Worst of all, my character had no responses to make. No interaction. I didn't become very invested due to this detachment and when a main character died, I was totally indifferent. Man, video games can suck.

The game would be much more fun if I could play it like that. Make it so Minato is powered by negative s-links.

Haha, yes! My friends and I had this same convo a while back - an antisocial weirdo like that should get powered up by being so introverted and standoffish. You should be able to gain negative stats like low charisma, low self esteem, apathy, and obesity too. Just hang out with Nozomi and rock out max rank Persona :)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Haha, yes! My friends and I had this same convo a while back - an antisocial weirdo like that should get powered up by being so introverted and standoffish. You should be able to gain negative stats like low charisma, low self esteem, apathy, and obesity too. Just hang out with Nozomi and rock out max rank Persona :)
If you're playing a male character, girls are the hardest ones because they just think they can fix you. If you play a female character, guys are the hardest ones because they just think you're being hard to get.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

I'd probably be the most powerful persona user.

Minus the obesity. D:

If you're playing a male character, girls are the hardest ones because they just think they can fix you. If you play a female character, guys are the hardest ones because they just think you're being hard to get.

Hmmm, that's interesting. In real life, sometimes when you are mean or ignore girls, they will try even harder to get your attention. Especially if you are attractive, smell nice, and wear nice clothes.

Aigis, however, is uh.... hey, speaking of Aigis, is she the same toward FeMC?

I'd probably be the most powerful persona user.

Minus the obesity. D:

Jello, you're one of the damn coolest people I've met on neoGAF :)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'Nanako's dad works late at the Police Department'
>console her
>say nothing
>"He probably stays there to avoid talking to you."

'Nanako is watching a quiz show intently'
>leave her alone
>"Jesus Christ, Kid. Do you have any friends? Every time I come home, HERE YOU ARE!"

CSX

'Nanako is watching a quiz show intently'
>leave her alone
>"Jesus Christ, Kid. Do you have any friends? Every time I come home, HERE YOU ARE!"

The 2nd reply was my friend's reaction to her when he started playing lol.

"ALL SHE FUKKING DOES IS WATCH TV!"

" If I did that everyday, my mom would kill me"

hilarious

Aiii

So not worth it
The 2nd reply was my friend's reaction to her when he started playing lol.

"ALL SHE FUKKING DOES IS WATCH TV!"

" If I did that everyday, my mom would kill me"

hilarious

It got really awkward
when you told him her mother died in a tragic hit and run and her father was consumed by his work and neglecting her as a result,
didn't it?

CSX

It got
really awkward when you told him her mother died in a tragic hit and run and her father was consumed by his work and neglecting her as a result, wasn't it?

I told him nothing to avoid any accindental spoilers. Though I told him to stop neglecting her Social Link. He kept on doing studying over her lol....

Dantis

Yes, Kenji is replaced with Junpei. Rival Sports guy is replaced by Akihiko and "Maya" is replaced by Saori, a new character. Bebe is still there.

Saori is probably the best P3 S Link.

I've said it. It's out there and nobody can stop me!

Jintor

You know what I love? Running dungeons for enemies with a low chance to spawn to grab their items with a rare drop rate. No wait I fucking hate that curse my OCD tendencies

Dantis

Maybe I should make some Dantis character portraits

I suppose that depends how heavily they'd focus on the negative aspects of my personality...

That's a joke of course. Like anyone could think of anything negative about my personality!

Curufinwe

I managed to max out all the S.Links but Margaret with one day left. Now I have a lot of fusing left to do.

I almost left doing Hermit Level 10 too late. It was late January before I realized I hadn't even unlocked the beach.

Noi

I suppose that depends how heavily they'd focus on the negative aspects of my personality...

That's a joke of course. Like anyone could think of anything negative about my personality!

You would say that, reversed Hanged Man.

>:D

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Aigis, however, is uh.... hey, speaking of Aigis, is she the same toward FeMC?

Yes.

Jello, you're one of the damn coolest people I've met on neoGAF :)

Heh, thanks.

How not to play p3? Easy don't buy P3P it's trash.

no u

No Labrys art for you!

4h6obgL.png

Yosuke just hit 73 and I need some advice as to what I should drop:

Wind Amp
Wind Boost
Evade Elec
Dekaja
Masukukaja
Auto-Sukukaja
Brave Blade
Magarudyne
Garudyne

Sophia

Jimmy, look at your ability set very VERY carefully. There's a pretty blatant answer. :p

Hint: Drop Wind Boost (25% damage increase), as it doesn't stack with Wind Amp (50% damage increase) with an accessory.

TWILT

Banned
I'd drop Auto-Suku. Never felt like the auto abilities were all that good.
Hint: Drop Wind Boost (25% damage increase), as it doesn't stack with Wind Amp. (50% damage increase)

I'm like 99% sure they do stack...Wind Boost+Amp Garudyne does some great damage.

Jimmy, look at your ability set very VERY carefully. There's a pretty blatant answer. :p

Hint: Drop Wind Boost (25% damage increase), as it doesn't stack with Wind Amp. (50% damage increase)

I've read that they stack! But there's some accessory that complicates things, but I don't want to count on finding it.

Sophia

Ah, yeah, then that makes more sense if you're going to use the accessory.

And you should be. There are three accessories better than Wind Boost. :p

Same with the other elements. There's not much of a reason to keep both Boost and Amp once you hit that far in the endgame.

Derrick01

Banned
I forget the name of it now and I'm not even sure if I still have it, but I recently got a Persona through fusing that was basically a penis monster. Its head was at least. God damn it Japan :lol

Top Bottom