• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Noi

I saw these great arts on tumblr so I'm posting 'em here.

tumblr_mg6gl4qZ1P1s2w8lao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mg6ggxUQkM1s2w8lao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mg5sl6GZzh1s2w8lao1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg4yqzrdpV1s2w8lao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mg4yoc3CIX1s2w8lao1_1280.jpg

ZeroAKA

DarҖaoZ;46868306 said:
Dunno if it was posted here or not before. But here is a P4 Golden Dynamic PS3 Theme I did and released the day the game came out. It has individual characters theme and one that randomize all of them. Hope you all enjoy it.

Preview:
P1C82S0l.jpg

Download Links:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tzodvx
http://depositfiles.com/files/0qd1c906d
http://bayfiles.com/file/ufSb/rTLDld/P4G_PS3DynamicThemes_Collection.zip
Nice job on these! I just installed the randomized theme on my PS3.

DarҖaoZ;46868306 said:
Dunno if it was posted here or not before. But here is a P4 Golden Dynamic PS3 Theme I did and released the day the game came out. It has individual characters theme and one that randomize all of them. Hope you all enjoy it.

Preview:
P1C82S0l.jpg

Download Links:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tzodvx
http://depositfiles.com/files/0qd1c906d
http://bayfiles.com/file/ufSb/rTLDld/P4G_PS3DynamicThemes_Collection.zip
Ive been using several of your themes before, dude you are awesome.

Jintor

It kind of is, once those guys start running into the P3 crew.

Guess I'll kill it once I start running into them. I kind of have an idea about The Answer already though, someone here was loose-lipped

I just realised that Arena Aigis is wearing a tie instead of a ribbon. Cool.

Dantis

Guess I'll kill it once I start running into them. I kind of have an idea about The Answer already though, someone here was loose-lipped

I just realised that Arena Aigis is wearing a tie instead of a ribbon. Cool.

She looks boss in that dress-coat too.

In other news, I tried to change my Twitter handle to Dantis, only to find that it was taken. Searched Dantis on Twitter to see who was using it (Some Russian guy who's never posted, go figure :/), and found some weird posts by NeoGAF users about me. One guy said that he doesn't post in MegaTen topics because of me! I almost feel bad about it.

Jintor

/me plays two hours of The Answer

/says 'fuck this', gonna watch the rest on YouTube

I sure hope someone put the rest of this up on YouTube cos I want to know what's up with robot ladies, but fuck coping with FES's absurd gameplay

Seriously, design dungeons so no teleporter before subbosses, asshole hits entire party for 4/5ths of their health in the first round, crits two of them and kills instantly, great job

She looks boss in that dress-coat too.

In other news, I tried to change my Twitter handle to Dantis, only to find that it was taken. Searched Dantis on Twitter to see who was using it (Some Russian guy who's never posted, go figure :/), and found some weird posts by NeoGAF users about me. One guy said that he doesn't post in MegaTen topics because of me! I almost feel bad about it.

Probably a gamefaqs user hah

Jintor

They are fighting the manifest will of humanity.

Yukari having a mental breakdown was pretty awesome. She was being a real bitch but it was understandable and she got better. Mitsuru's reason to stand with her too was awesome, Junpei being mostly grown up was rad as shit too, all those flashbacks were rad

Gotta agree with Dantis-kun about P3's MC
getting a raw deal compared to Yu. I guess it's just got to do with the relative scales of P3 v P4 (at least by end-game).

Christ no way in hell I would want to play any of that shit though. That looks like it was about 10-15 hours of dungeon crawling without any interesting time management shit to break up the tedium.

/edit HOLY SHIT
group date in the velvet room! Awesome! Oh, that explains Metis' butterfly motif I guess. Oh man rad as shit everything about Metis is kind of cool.

^Dungeon crawling heavy, stuff old school Megaten fans crave :)

P1 and P4 mc's are lucky bastards. P2 and 3 mc's get raw deals

Finally someone agrees with me about that one character you mentioned, it makes that character feel that much more dynamic and realistic

Noi

P1 and P4 mc's are lucky bastards. P2 and 3 mc's get raw deals

Finally someone agrees with me about that one character you mentioned, it makes that character feel that much more dynamic and realistic

What, I agree about that character as well, I just don't like her anyway!

Jintor

It's weird, I inherently dislike the idea of robot girls in Persona but every robot girl I've encountered so far has been pretty awesome

^Dungeon crawling heavy, stuff old school Megaten fans crave :)

old school megaten fans are probably into self-flagellation and stabbing themselves for fun, too!

It's weird, I inherently dislike the idea of robot girls in Persona but every robot girl I've encountered so far has been pretty awesome

old school megaten fans are probably into self-flagellation and stabbing themselves for fun, too!

You haven't LIVED until you get lost for hours in the mazes and hub towns (which are also mostly unpacked mazes) in SMT1

Jintor

So
Metis was Aigis' shadow self I guess in a sense. Man, kind of weird how P3 spent the entire game not knowing Personas and Shadows were the same thing lol.

That's the bit I want to see in P4U. Well, that and Rise and Fuuka chatting or something

Jintor

I am an SMT baby

goo goo ('@')

P4A, Naoto route
lol, Naoto's beginning cutscene is almost literally "We're the motherfucking MIB, here's a bunch of plot to get you up to speed with what we know about P3, get out there."
Can't wait to see where this goes

Dantis

Hey Jintor, have you tried using the pen tool in Photoshop for your lineart? It's amazing. I've been playing around with it recently (I used it for that Chie picture), and it's way more efficient than drawing them out manually.

not to continue this show of one up-manship but

Nocturne on Hard while going for a TDE run on my first time through the game

Yeah, well, I finished P4G on Very Easy.

Suck it.

Tiu Neo

Sometimes I think about playing some older SMT games. (Played only persona and one of the DS games).

Then people start talking of the difficulty, dungeon crawling, and horror stories about losing progress, and start having second thoughts :p I loved this when I was younger, but I'm getting too old for this.

Her story is one of the better ones, the starting 4 P4 dudes are unquestionably the weakest, they are all too similar to each other. the others have some variety.

Dantis

I'd say that Yukiko's is the worst of the plots. It's really, really bad.

Teddie's is probably the best of the P4 crew. Some of his lines are actually pretty funny.

Sometimes I think about playing some older SMT games. (Played only persona and one of the DS games).

Then people start talking of the difficulty, dungeon crawling, and horror stories about losing progress, and start having second thoughts :p I loved this when I was younger, but I'm getting too old for this.

I feel like people exaggerate it to be honest. When I jumped into Nocturne I hadn't played a JRPG is years, and I got straight in and loved it.

Jintor

Hey Jintor, have you tried using the pen tool in Photoshop for your lineart? It's amazing. I've been playing around with it recently (I used it for that Chie picture), and it's way more efficient than drawing them out manually.

It's time-consuming, although I do like vector graphics.

I drew this while watching a few Arena routes

tumblr_mh6gbxXQyv1rnx5rho1_r1_500.jpg

Yukari is really difficult to draw :T

/edit Man, I forgot Mitsuru had analysis/comm powers

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I'd say that Yukiko's is the worst of the plots. It's really, really bad.

Teddie's is probably the best of the P4 crew. Some of his lines are actually pretty funny.

She just wanted people to like her cooking. Why you gotta be so mean, Dantis?

Uthred

Forgot to mention how much better the epilogue was to the original ending. I remember being so pissed off with how little difference there was between Normal and True Ending in vanilla P4. Loved the updated/alternate look for the characters.

Guys, for someone who haven't played any of SMT or Persona games would this be a good entry point?

I enjoyed FFs back in the days XIII and XIII-2 not so much but loved Xenoblade.

How hard is this game?

Top Bottom