• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Jintor

Did you replace it or travel into its brain and beat the shit out of its shadow-self

Also persona always makes me think of psychonauts

that's kind of funny

Dantis

Has more games than my 3ds at least...

Seriously. I can see why some people would feel like it doesn't have any games, but man, it has loads that I like. The PSP and PS1 support is an amazing addition too.

On the topic of figures, I have no interest in them generally, but I really nearly bought the Soejima Design Works Aigis one:

alter_shigenori_soejima_aigis_painted.jpg

Unfortunately, pride stopped me. I'd feel silly as a 23 year old man with an anime character stood on my desk. Even an amazing Soejima one.

Cornbread78

between Disgaea III, Persona 4, Little Kings story and MGS 2_3, I've baked hundres of hours into my VITA... loving it..

I realy hope NA gets one if thee Tales games, Ys, Atelier, or any of the other jrpgs that need to be localized... would be in Heaven

Necrovex

Seriously. I can see why some people would feel like it doesn't have any games, but man, it has loads that I like. The PSP and PS1 support is an amazing addition too.

On the topic of figures, I have no interest in them generally, but I really nearly bought the Soejima Design Works Aigis one:

Unfortunately, pride stopped me. I'd feel silly as a 23 year old man with an anime character stood on my desk. Even an amazing Soejima one.

You made the wrong decision, Dantis-kun.

OwlyKnees

What is the best strategy for golden hands, anyway? Are physical attacks the only method of damaging them?

I usually just start off with decreasing their evasion rate, boosting critical attacks and hoping to get an all-out attack. Still takes awhile, though.

Trigger

What is the best strategy for golden hands, anyway? Are physical attacks the only method of damaging them?

I usually just start off with decreasing their evasion rate, boosting critical attacks and hoping to get an all-out attack. Still takes awhile, though.

That's more or less it. Though later on almighty attacks can also be thrown into the mix and debuffing enemy parties becomes easier.

Like the guy above said, almighty becomes your best friend later. A mind charge followed by a severe almighty spell can hit them pretty hard. Also raising your party's hit/evasion rate helps a lot (super sonics are useful for this).

You made the right decision, Dantis.

OwlyKnees

Cheers guys. I assumed that was the best strategy. I greatly anticipate getting some good Almighty spells, now.

Also received the first box set of the anime (Europe) today. Looks gorgeous. Not a fan of DVD/BluRay combos, however, would rather have them separately as the DVDs are literally never going to get taken out.

Kerub

Banned
Just a random thought.

Was anyone else a bit disappointed that Adachi was a bad guy? I really liked him as a character! :-(

Just a random thought.

Was anyone else a bit disappointed that Adachi was a bad guy? I really liked him as a character! :-(

rumor has it that he was not the bad guy until fairly late in development, it is said they switched who the bad guy was near the end of development.

NichM

Banned

Pfft, whatever, I'm much older than that and I have a whole menagerie.

menagerie.jpg

Mind you, the ambient levels of Anime at my workplace are probably higher than yours...

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

menagerie.jpg

Mind you, the ambient levels of Anime at my workplace are probably higher than yours...

I see Mara.

Pretty awesome, looks like Aigis is commanding a Persona army!

btkadams

menagerie.jpg

omg haha. yeah, there's no way i could do that at my work. the extent of personal belongings on desks in my office are plants and family photos. they're all so boring!

i want to work at an office like that where you can be more expressive with your desk.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
omg haha. yeah, there's no way i could do that at my work. the extent of personal belongings on desks in my office are plants and family photos. they're all so boring!

i want to work at an office like that where you can be more expressive with your desk.

Apply to Atlus (if they are hiring for a position you are looking for) like Mich did. o:

Top Bottom