• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Varna

S Link is not dating sim. Talking to a dying boy about writing his novel as his final accomplishment should not be synonymous with terrible innuendo with scantily clad girls.

I just always question why this element is there at all. Orginal P3 was the worse in this regard since all of the social links involving teenage girls pretty much ended the same way. Once it's over you never talk to them ever again.

I got $20 back from PSN so I have to wait until I get home to download this, it better be up around 6pm EST!!

So pumped to play this, I've only played (and finished) P3P on PSP and this one seems even better.

I'm eating toast and watching 30 Days of Night.

I should be eating toast, watching 30 Days of Night, and playing Persona 4.

And it's all your fault!

=(

I also have a bit of a sore throat, and I'm going to blame that on you, too. If only for the convenience of having all my ire directed in one place.

I feel like a monster now

How are all these people having problems with Amazon? They always ship my stuff on time. Maybe it's because I have prime.

...I have prime dude. This is not the first time I have been screwed on orders from them but it's definitely the first on a game that had a release day guarantee.

Hmmm I swear you get the skin if you preorder normal edition too, but GS guy didn't believe me.

Don't care about the skin much, but still is pretty disappointing.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm, newegg order status says it's shipped, but haven't received an email/tracking on it yet. Shows UPS 3-day and from half the country away, really low chance of it getting here tomorrow.

jiggles

Banned
Yeah, 8 letters for the given name, 8 letters for the surname.

128194649786froun.gif

"Oh, hey, Gallager" :|

Coconut

Banned
The worst part a out OTs are when people start posting about how their hasn't shipped yet. Guys/gals, it'll get here, chill.

Ponn

Banned
Just to warn some of you with Solid Gold editions from amazon that got delays till Dec you are probably not going to get them. They pulled the same shit recently with me and Amanos limited print run of The Sky and oversold preorders. They wont outright cancel your order but delay it as they wait for more stock which in the case of limited print runs will never happen. Now im not saying cancel your order, miracles happen, but when they finally do cancel your preorder they will usually give you a $10 apology credit. In the meantime make other arrangements to play P4G.

ghibli99

^^^ I'm sure it's an investment for a lot of folks.

Any chance if I stop by my local EB they might have a golden copy for no reason ?
Pretty slim, but it couldn't hurt. You'll have to deal with the guy behind the counter giving you a hard time for not preordering either way though.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace, wake uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

This just means I get it earlier!

I'm excited, having never played P4 before. Hope it lives up to the hype.

Played any Persona game?

whats written on the skin? is this the url for the wallpaper? i want to get in the mood already by using the wallpaper at least

You know you can get the wallpapers already, right? They've been up on the Atlus JP site for months now and were posted in one of the other Persona 4 G threads.

My friends, colleagues, fellow people things, please forgive me for cursing your shot at a midnight launch. In order to appease your anger, I shall now go commit Sudoku.

Animekatt

Got the solid gold edition earlier this morning at Gamestop. When I asked the guy if they had the game in, he told me that they only had enough copies for preorders, and that I was lucky to get the SE edition. Will be digging into the game soon!

Top Bottom