• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

"Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold Premium Edition"
New Delivery Estimate: December 19, 2012

M2HLc.gif

God damn it, Amazon. Not even sure if I want to bother anymore.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I'm so sorry to hear about the problem you had with your order #105-xxx.

I've checked for the "Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold Premium Edition", unfortunately, we don't have any more stock of it right now

Sigh.

GameStop coming through with a regular copy. Got it on hold and am picking up at lunch while I'm talking to Amazon rep... Fun Tuesday morning...

Really? That's kind of disappointing, still must look much sharper than the PS2 version.

Well I guess I probably don't get the skin then... Unless it's in the box.
A bit.

Am extremely disapointed with how this looks though.

You'd expect it to look at least as good as pcsx2.

Except it looks kinda as good as the best psp game on vita.

At least font and text is native res.

Where do you live? You might not be close to one of their distribution centers.

I had already stated it in my first post, but I live in CA - the closest distro center is in Fernly, Nevada - so yes, I don't live that close to a distro center but I have gotten things from them on time.

In speaking with their rep, they're saying that they never even received them at their fulfillment center.

Edit: Whee... $5 amazon space bucks. Time to put it towards my MCU preorder.

Dantis

Would you rather have shoehorned in touch functionality?

*TOUCH THE SCREEN TO GATHER AT THE JUNES FOOD COURT!*

Personally, I was extremely glad to not have half-assed touch functionality. Games like Uncharted and Gravity Rush really threw it in for the sake of it.

Uncle AJ

LOL. There's nothing in the game case except the cartridge. I guess I need to get used to it, but seeing the contents of a case take up about 1/20th of its total space is really amusing.

LOL. There's nothing in the game case except the cartridge. I guess I need to get used to it, but seeing the contents of a case take up about 1/20th of its total space is really amusing.

It's one of the things with having digital manuals... Companies can be even stingier on what they're packing into their cases.

Played any Persona game?
Yes! Not many, though. Only P3P.

It is terrific.

It and P3 are still probably the most stylish Japanese games out there.
I had lots of fun with P3P and all I hear about how much better this is in most ways, so we'll see about that! I kind of prefer the cast in P3, though. however kanji is pretty amazing

My friends, colleagues, fellow people things, please forgive me for cursing your shot at a midnight launch. In order to appease your anger, I shall now go commit Sudoku.
i can let you borrow my pen if you'd like

Top Bottom