• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Does anyone actually know the lyrics to the nocturne battle themes? It's been like 8 years since I've played the game and I remember me nearly dying from laughter because of the lyrics. That OST was amazing,I wouldn't mind atlus having a modernized style of that for p5.

I hear ya, I hear ya. I want to hear your thoughts about the events of this next dungeon in P2 btw.
Will do

Jintor

more shadows crossing over into real world shenannigans plz

You don't need to ace any of the exams to start Empress in P3P right? I was too busy chatting with Moon at night to max Academics by the time of the last exam...

Jintor

It might be sacrilege but I hope there's some kind of fast battle animation option in P5 that lets me skip the animations if I'm just mindlessly grinding or something

Squire

Banned
Two play-through across 126 hours. Looks like my time with P4G is up, for now.

But...

I'll probably do a third run when it comes out in Europe next month. And I'm still gonna hang around the OT! ^_^

Squire

Banned
Yeah, that's the thing: You can't hold me to any of this. The game had me hard.

I could be in here on Monday like, "LOL guys NEW GAME!"

Dantis

^Congrats bro!
e9fc5c11.jpg

Anyone got a big version of this?

O_O

I've never even seen this. Where's it from?

Sophia

what level should i have when i engage shadow kanji? im about ~20, and i have the feeling hes gonna wipe the floor with me ;)

Shadow Kanji is level 25. If you have the right Persona you can take him at level 19-20 easily.

Yeah, that's the thing: You can't hold me to any of this. The game had me hard.

I could be in here on Monday like, "LOL guys NEW GAME!"

I kinda burned out on my New Game Plus run. It's not even in my system anymore. More in the mood for actiony than RPG.

Squire

Banned
I kinda burned out on my New Game Plus run. It's not even in my system anymore. More in the mood for actiony than RPG.

Yeah, I definitely had my moments in the second half where I felt fatigued. It's those moments that let you know you really do need a change of pace. I have Gravity Rush though, so I'm gonna start that!

Sophia

meanwhile i played P4G for 180 hours, finished fes in about 60-70 hours and am 30 hours into p3p

i

have

a problem

Nonsense, if I had a digital copy of Persona 3 Portable I'd be playing it right now. Actually... how much is P3P at the moment? o_O;

Jintor

in the us it's like $20 or something?

I got overcharged like crazy but considering I've been playing for thirty hours I think I'm good

this isn't counting my aborted 12 or so hours into Minako's path before giving up and going with FES

Jintor

I liked that he got in on the Animation soundtrack.

I know I want P5's ost to be very different (in a sense) from what has come before, but I hope they have a few callback tracks

Dantis

I do as well. Unfortunately, Meguro is terrible for that. Arena is a great example. Two throwback tracks, neither are Meguro.

My ideal scenario would be a new singer primarily, with previous singers returning for significant songs.

So let's say there was a scene where you meet the Investigation Team, and, unaware of who they are, you have to fight them, I would want a song featuring Hirata to play.

Cornbread78

so, I just fibished the festival and now Yuk is officially my girl..shoukd I have done that, or remained single to hit on all da ladies?

Omikaru

so, I just fibished the festival and now Yuk is officially my girl..shoukd I have done that, or remained single to hit on all da ladies?

Keep on hitting on the ladies... if you want. Just be wary of certain special days where you have to choose one sweetheart over another.

Personally, I couldn't bring myself to cheat on Rise. D:

What are some good endgame persona? I'm insanely overpowered, and I have all the elements covered, but I feel like I could be making some cool shit. Here's what I have:

Yoshitune, 98
Scathach, 89
Metatron, 88 (fused to make Lucifer, whom I didn't bother keeping)
Kohryu, 87
Satan, 85

I only have Margaret's and the final final dungeons left.

Tiu Neo

Keep on hitting on the ladies... if you want. Just be wary of certain special days where you have to choose one sweetheart over another.

I'm going the harem way on my NG+. Mid-Dec now, can't wait for
Valentines Day.

Cornbread78

well, lets just say I want to light Rise up to, does it effect anything? I was leaning more towards her I hit on Yuk to hard and it didn't give me a choice...

Jintor

The festival date won't affect anything by itself I think

Also kinda hope they bring back splitting up the party to search for shit.

Top Bottom