• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Hmm... do I buy Mega Man Maverick Hunter X + Street Fighter Alpha 3 or do I buy Persona 3 Portable? I'm kinda burned out on RPGs, but P3P would last me longer, but I've already beaten Persona 3 many times before (but not really the female route...)

Save money option: Buy P3P on PSP because the female route and additional changes make it like a whole new game. Then buy the original Megaman X digitally so you can play it in its purest, best form. Finally, wait until the next sale so you can grab SFα3 for less than $5 like a champ.

Tamanon

Banned
Hmm... do I buy Mega Man Maverick Hunter X + Street Fighter Alpha 3 or do I buy Persona 3 Portable? I'm kinda burned out on RPGs, but P3P would last me longer, but I've already beaten Persona 3 many times before (but not really the female route...)

Look up Female MC with Argyle Sweater. Decision made. It's so cute.

Trigger

As a member of PersonaGAF, I know I'm commiting heresy, but I'd buy the other games instead of P3P personally.

"You spent a long time with Cornbread78..."

Not that long if he was 15-16.
WQMfv.gif

Sophia

Save money option: Buy P3P on PSP because the female route and additional changes make it like a whole new game. Then buy the original Megaman X digitally so you can play it in its purest, best form. Finally, wait until the next sale so you can grab SFα3 for less than $5 like a champ.

I have the original Megaman X on cart. Also it's the same price with either option. Also keep in mind I HAVE played Persona 3 Portable before. :p

Look up Female MC with Argyle Sweater. Decision made. It's so cute.

My guildmate said the same thing.... o_o

EDIT: Ah hell, P3P Bought.

Sophia

I HOPE YOU'RE WILLING TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS PERSONAGAF IF I HAVE BUYER'S REMORSE AND HAVE TO SPEND THE REST OF MY BIRTHDAY MONEY ON THE OTHER GAMES INSTEAD OF CLOTHES. >_>

PersonaGAF and VitaGAF seem to be responsible for a lot of my potential buyer's remorse recently. :p

Jintor

I have Wipeout (gonna trade in), Lumines (probably should trade in and buy digital), VLR and P4G. Thinking of just getting Plus and leaching off that.

Also Tomba and the other two Persona games I'll play next holidays or something. Need a break after this P3P finishes

I forget who's the senpai around here?

Sophia

Lumines, Uncharted, MK9, UMvC3, Sound Shapes, MGS3 HD, Gravity Rush.

Sophia, you got P3P? I could try to get into that again if some of you guys are playing it. Hmm...

Yeah I just bought it. I never really gave P3P the time it deserved (read: 100+ hours) because my PSP was an old used piece of shit that was falling apart. :p

Persona: P1P, P2ISP, P3P, P4G

First Party: Wipeout 2048, LBP Vita, Unit 13, Playstation All-Stars, Gravity Rush

Third Party: Asassions Creed Liberation, Dynasty Warriors NEXT, Blazblue Extend, Jet Set Radio, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Metal Gear Solid HD, Call of Duty Black Ops

PSP: Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Coded Arms, Tetris, Final Fantasy Tactics

PSN: Cronovolt, TOM Blitz, ZEN Pinball 2, Retro City Rampage, Mutant Blobs Attack, Frobisher Says

I may continue my P3P save if yall continue it...while I still play P2ISP and P4G. Help Me.

Who says the Vita has no games?

Squire

Banned
Yeah I just bought it. I never really gave P3P the time it deserved (read: 100+ hours) because my PSP was an old used piece of shit that was falling apart. :p

Nice! I've given it a couple tries prior to P4G. I respected it, but found it hard to get into.

I could stand to try again. Seems like a few of us are gonna play it. What could I name FeMC...?

Jintor

Yu = Charlie
Minato = Gibson
Hamuko = Traci

I really like having western names with japanese last names

Wut. They look amazing. It's the P3 characters with P4 quality lineart.

Poses aren't nearly dynamic enough and super low res for some goddamn reason

I will allow that it's better than the 'character portrait in a floating box' of P3FES

Sophia

Wut. They look amazing. It's the P3 characters with P4 quality lineart.

No he's right. The All Out Attack portraits are low quality/resolution images in P3P for some reason, it was noticeable even on the PSP.

Also: Color Space on or off and what does it do?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Nice! I've given it a couple tries prior to P4G. I respected it, but found it hard to get into.

I could stand to try again. Seems like a few of us are gonna play it. What could I name FeMC...?

I named mine "Yuby Suzuki" or something, last name was a car manufacturer. Maybe it was Toyota. XD

Yuby is a character I used back when I played City of Heroes. I really like the name, it's cute. :3

I like Minato but they gotta find a way to sneak FemC into canon because she is rad as shit

FemMC is best MC.

Real shit, yo.

As for other Vita games.. lemme think.

Hot Shots Golf, Uncharted, Wipeout, MK9, Unit 13, Resistance, Ragnarok Odyssey, Grabbity Wush, Asphalt Injection. All physical copies.

Digital I have pretty much what ever was given out that I didn't have on PS+ aside from Chronovolt. Which I never will.

Dantis

Doesn't that make it slower because it's already running from the memory card?

I think it's more likely just a waste of time. Don't see why it would make it slower.

Also, other Vita games: NGS+, Wipeout, VLR, Lumines, Rayman, Everybody's Golf, Uncharted, Gravity Rush, MK9.

Jintor

I base the Japanese last names on types of fish

/edit what the fuck I was mucking around with the Inari Sushi and a mysterious voice said 'yip yip'

I just give my MCs my (Western) name, so it sounds really weird when people refer to, say, Yukiko-san and then Desmond-san in the same breath.

I did however name FeMC Amaya Kurashiki when I first played P3P in 2010. Bonus points for guessing what inspired the last name ;)

Sophia

Is this the most off-topic PersonaGAF has ever gotten? o_o

I am totally making zero progress in P3P thanks to trying to do four things at once. 42 minutes just to hit the first save in the dorm.

Top Bottom