• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

This place is the best because I am here. This is fact.

EDIT: MOTEHRFUCK FUCKING DIED FUCK RAIN SAMURAI DUDES FUCK TEAM MATES NOT TAKING MORTAL BLOWS FUCK THE KNICKS

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
This place is the best because I am here. This is fact.

iMbTrk0EVIGKz.gif

If you mean protagonist? Female on normal difficulty. No way I'm playing as the male again.

Female, in my opinion, is the only way to play P3P. I went Maniac, why no new game plus allowed Atlus, why.

Cuz of the voice actress and difficulty, named her Risette McDeath

It's all good man, as long as you have fun, it's all that matters. screw the people who say you gotta play on hard or you are playin the game wrong.

Sophia

Normal is practically easy mode for me, but I don't want to deal with the bullcrap of like the Compendium costing more on Hard. :\

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Play P2, that game is turbo easy mode!

I've already beaten all the portable Persona games available in NA. :p

It was kinda easy on normal, though from what I heard, hard didn't really make it any harder. Just the enemies took longer to kill, or something like that.

I've already beaten all the portable Persona games available in NA. :p

It was kinda easy on normal, though from what I heard, hard didn't really make it any harder. Just the enemies took longer to kill, or something like that.

The port disbalanced an already easy game to be even easier, but you want to play that one for the story anyways. EPP is quite a bit harder...:(

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
The port disbalanced an already easy game to be even easier, but you want to play that one for the story anyways. EPP is quite a bit harder...:(

So I've heard, but I'm sure I can handle it, without wanting to toss my PSP across the room. Like I almost did with Prinny.

Sophia

Tonight in Tartarus: Yukari does work with a bow and Junpei pretends he did work by killing the boss that was already at 5 HP.

Marche90

What I'm playing? Uh... Devil survivor 2. I'm trying to 100% that game, and I'm only missing an ending and the compendium. Fun stuff
Oh, and also FE: The Sacred Stones. Gotta get ready, and I need my FE fix now.

Obviously, once february 4th hits, it will be Fire Emblem Awakening, dropping everything else like a hot potato.

EDIT: Damn, new page...

OwlyKnees

Obviously, once february 4th hits, it will be Fire Emblem Awakening, dropping everything else like a hot potato.

Europe. >:\

At least with Persona 4 Golden I was able to import it back in November when it released in North America.

Playing Gravity Rush right now. 2013's 2012 Game of the Year.

Dantis

Goodbye, RPJ!

Been playing Corpse Part: Book of Shadows for the last week. Excellent, excellent game. If any of you haven't tried the first one, I highly recommend it.
Also finished Hitman Absolution last night and have Ni No Kuni arriving today.

Good fun.

Top Bottom