• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Noi

It's just dumb is all. Serves no purpose whatsoever.

Eh, that describes a lot of the stuff in P4 that could be cut without affecting the final product. That cutscene is in-offensive, all things considered.

I get the feeling I'm gonna be in full agreement about the second scene though...

Dantis

Eh, that describes a lot of the stuff in P4 that could be cut without affecting the final product. That cutscene is in-offensive, all things considered.

I get the feeling I'm gonna be in full agreement about the second scene though...

P4 or P4G?

Because I dunno how much of vanilla P4 serves no purpose.

Squire

Banned
Allow me!

52921_s0.jpg

Noi

P4 or P4G?

Because I dunno how much of vanilla P4 serves no purpose.

Was gonna reply to this earlier but was out.

One could argue that most of the school scenes in vanilla P4 serve no purpose. They're just there for group bonding, and the animated scene in P4G is just one more jab at something they'd already hinted/made fun of multiple times before. Considering how low other companies stoop at times, it's completely inoffensive by comparison.

Disclaimer: I have not seen this infamous second hot springs scene that may or may not be totally awful, but will likely feel awkward and out of place just like everything about Marie.

Jintor

Indeed.

We need to be careful talking about this kind of thing. This is when we start getting shouted at for being weird.

I'm from animegaf. If they're safe, we're safe

I said it before, i'll say it again: i really like the Rise headphones from Arena and
wish they weren't fake :/

Also, why the fuck was Rise wearing her Yasoinaba uniform when
she got kidnapped and thrown in the TV

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Also, why the fuck was Rise wearing her Yasoinaba uniform when
she got kidnapped and thrown in the TV

She wasn't? She had on her Tofu-store outfit. The apron and dress with the bandanna on her head iirc.

FluxWaveZ

She wasn't? She had on her Tofu-store outfit. The apron and dress with the bandanna on her head iirc.

That's not true. In addition to what Inorigo said about Arcade Mode,
real
Rise is also in her Yasogami uniform in Story Mode.

*Clip for reference*

Oh, right, we might actually be referring to different games. Yeah, this was in reference to P4A.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I'm from animegaf. If they're safe, we're safe

I said it before, i'll say it again: i really like the Rise headphones from Arena and
wish they weren't fake :/

]

nu3FZMg.jpg

I would totally buy a pair of these, if they were reasonably priced.

FluxWaveZ

I wonder why Aigis wasn't built with normal looking ears.

It's really simple: Soejima likes headbands!
Soejima: ...I have a thing for headbands. (laughs) I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that I always have at least one character wearing a headband in every project.

You do? What about "P3"?

Soejima: Aigis. (laughs)

Really, though, there probably isn't a real reason to it. Every time she initiates Orgia mode, those ear pieces start rotating so maybe it has something to do with that.

Kazzy

Oh? Good. I was pretty sure the (non-TV) interstitial cut-ins had her in her uniform. I'm talking about Arena btw, not P4G

There's no real reason that Yu wears his uniform either, seeing as he is only visiting. Though it's something which he even acknowledges at one point.

I wonder why Aigis wasn't built with normal looking ears.

Like most things, it's a stylistic choice. Rule of cool trumps all!

Jintor

There's no real reason that Yu wears his uniform either, seeing as he is only visiting. Though it's something which he even acknowledges at one point.

Yeah, but he at least gets to choose to put it on. I can't think of any reason why Rise would be wearing a uniform, especially when she's out of town at the time.

I prefer (end-game spoiler)
epilogue Rise, that hairstyle is awesome

Chie
definitely got the best hair upgrade, but Rise's is pretty badass too. Poor Yosuke.

Trigger

Like most things, it's a stylistic choice. Rule of cool trumps all!
It's really simple: Soejima likes headbands!

Really, though, there probably isn't a real reason to it. Every time she initiates Orgia mode, those ear pieces start rotating so maybe it has something to do with that.

Yeah, I figured as much. You'd think a more human looking body would be important for helping her develop an ego.

Indeed. I'm waiting for the summer to hit before I make that my avatar.

Jintor

You don't see your ears sucka

The people at Gakkou must be totally blind though. Even with the uniform covering her joints her neck and permanent headphones are a dead giveaway. Also I have no idea how or even if she wears shoes.

I prefer epilogue everyone (except Yosuke, poor sap), especially Chie and Kanji. The former for looking legitimately attractive and the latter for being classy to the extreme.

I might slightly prefer regular Yukiko though, since I'm not really a fan of buns.

Dantis

Was gonna reply to this earlier but was out.

One could argue that most of the school scenes in vanilla P4 serve no purpose. They're just there for group bonding, and the animated scene in P4G is just one more jab at something they'd already hinted/made fun of multiple times before. Considering how low other companies stoop at times, it's completely inoffensive by comparison.

Disclaimer: I have not seen this infamous second hot springs scene that may or may not be totally awful, but will likely feel awkward and out of place just like everything about Marie.

I guess you're right, to an extent.

Marche90

You can find anything on the Internet (and by extension, the world). ANYTHING

They serve no purpose whatsoever but, still, some people like them.

Top Bottom