• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Astra

Hori's screen protection for 3DS are really easy and perfect to apply, I wonder if they make them for PSVita ?

I believe they do. I think everything in the Gold Edition is by Hori.
I got the official screen protector, and it was extremely easy to apply, and looks great. Can barely even notice it.

Wait, the Vita version runs at 60FPS? Holy shit.

It's like ZOE HD in reverse.

And yeah the blur trails or "ghosting" effect was in the original PS2 version. Yeah I'm sitting here at work even though I don't need to be here because I'm waiting on UPS to deliver my copy.

Anyone have the skin on a white Vita? I wonder how it'll look.

Ummmm....

edit: Late, cause I was uploading pictures.

Front and (really) bad shot of back in face cover. Not sure why the second came out so poorly.

7E3Uj.jpg

Q8hw1.jpg

PS Vita screen protectors are cake to put on because of the cutouts for the buttons. Surefire way to put one on without bubbles:

Go into the bathroom, close the door and run the shower on hot. Let the steam fill the air a bit before turning off the water and opening the door. Dust/Lint should disperse into the air and you should be able to get it on no problem.

Then maybe it is me. I'll have you come to my house and put mine on.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Gave in and went retail today.

Looks gorgeous on the vita screen.

Still wish their was a fem mc like p3p.

Also new teddie/chie are not anywhere near as good as original voice actors. Not even close.

I dunno, when I was a Junior, I never got crap from everyone, pretty much nothing changed from me since then *shrug*

It's simple really: Post good, non-ignorant posts = your junior status is a non-issue. Post something overly melodramatic or ignorant = your junior status will be brought out front and center before being dragged through the mud and then some.

Well my fellow people in this thread, its been an interesting ride to this day, I would not mind adding some of you on psn, so give me them tags man!

Arsin

Just about to go pick up my copy and can't wait to play it all over again! Quick question and sorry if this has already been asked before. Will the old guide work for this new version? I have mine around here some wheres and was wondering if I should try and find it again or not.

pahamrick

Just got back with my copy, can't wait to play P4 for the first time!

Left the pre-order skin off, ended up not liking how it looked or made the screen feel.

anddo0

Canceled Newegg order (wanted to play before Thanksgiving). Got it from GS for $33 using $10 off coupon I earned through points apparently. So it evens out... Can't wait to play.

Just about to go pick up my copy and can't wait to play it all over again! Quick question and sorry if this has already been asked before. Will the old guide work for this new version? I have mine around here some wheres and was wondering if I should try and find it again or not.

Yeah I think that it will work except for a few instances of additional content. As far as I know, none of the new content is presented in lieu of older content and most of the addition is an epilogue portion.

Man, this is going to be a looong day at work knowing what is awaiting me at home.

That avatar is great :) Loved that scene and how Chie is 0 fucks given.

bigkrev

ARGH. I've waited long enough today- can I resist driving to the store before PSN updates? This does seem like the kind of day that GCT will be sometime after 1 AM EST, like that day Metal Gear HD came out on Vita

Dynamic3

It's simple really: Post good, non-ignorant posts = your junior status is a non-issue. Post something overly melodramatic or ignorant = your junior status will be brought out front and center before being dragged through the mud and then some.

Referencing someone's junior status is fucking pathetic.

Referencing someone's junior status is fucking pathetic.

And yet, it's done so many times on this forum, though I agree.

Anyways, PSN name is same as gaf name and am about to take off for lunch soon to go grab my copy from GS.

I love Chie but perhaps it's time to give the other girls a chance...

Top Bottom