• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

silvon

Just got this game, will probably start playing this weekend.

Why are you guys adding each other? Is there an online component?

You can send rescue request to other players which when accepted will recover your HP. You can also see what activities the other players are doing IIRC.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
So, uh, will I want to end up destroying myself if I play on Very Hard?

And I'm going with "Souji Seta" for this. >.>

Help friends and there's a thing called Voice where you can see what other players did that day.
Oh snap.

Vita PSN: Dark_Schala

Hey guys I can't wait to get my copy. Newegg shipped mine today.

feel free to add me on PSN!

"EscapingJail"

I'm not sure what name to give to the MC...so give me some ideas! If you want share the name of your MC

I just name him my own first name. Been doing that in JRPG's since forever. So I guess you could use my name, Sean. lol

Astra

I opted for some Flat Iron Steak, my second favorite cut behind Ribeye. Great balance of flavor, texture, and price. =P

Ribeye is most good. I usually go for that or above, such as t-bone and the striploin cuts. Melt in your mouth delicious!

I'll go back through these pages and add you all to PSN.

Astra

EscapingJail is an awesome name.

Im like....IXAceOfSpadesXI...or something....yea.

I'm not a fan of mine. I chose my PSN years ago when I rented Resident Evil 5, so I could co op with a friend. I was playing Fire Emblem 9 at the time, and took my PSN ID from that.

My copy of the solid gold edition arrived in the mail today from ebgames.ca so I'm happy with that. But a few minutes ago I got a second email from them. Looks like they're shipping something else:

PROMO:pERSONA 4 GOLD SKIN & WP Quantity Shipped: 1

I assumed that the skin was included within the game box (even lists on the back of the box, but I guess not? Aren't the wallpapers free from the net as well?

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I'm not sure what name to give to the MC...so give me some ideas! If you want share the name of your MC
You could always use one of his defaults.

The one from the manga is Souji Seta.
The one from the anime and Persona 4 Arena is Yu Narukami.

btw... changes feel... uh, well, they're different. It's throwing me off a little since I played the PS2 version twice so I'm used to stuff in that.

pahamrick

Since some others are doing it, my PSN is The_Spectralist. Feel free to add me.

Really enjoying it so far. Never played the PS2 version tho, but even so Chie's voice comes off weird to me. I can't tell if it's because the VA sounds like she's trying too hard, or what.

hitmon

Got my premium edition, but the collector in me wants to keep it unopened. I do want to play it so now I'm trying to decide if I want to get the digital version or not..

$10 off coupon + GS Employee discount = a happy me (especially since it cost me about $27 total)

Loaded it up onto my Vita, but will start playing on the way home.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Help friends and there's a thing called Voice where you can see what other players did that day.

That sounds interesting, if anyone wants to add me PSN is Jucksalbe. But I'll probably still have to wait till next week until the game arrives.

Wonko_C

shangtsungithasbegun.gif

568 minutes left!? What is happeniiiiiing!?

Fake edit: Oh it's 70 minutes left now, false alarm.

Top Bottom