• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Then maybe it is me. I'll have you come to my house and put mine on.

Seriously, do a shower.

If you have the official Sony ones, you should have two of them (you don't need the other... yet... I don't think?), stip the buttom sticky part off. Place it on the ABXY (er-O/X/[]/^) buttons. You should have no airbubbles. If you do, pull the top left and it shouldn't seperate the screen protector just yet. re-do it slowly. No bubbles after that, pull the button side while holding the screen protector. It should pop-off. I just redid mine and have no air bubbles. It's pretty godly having that button guide.

Seriously, do a shower.

If you have the official Sony ones, you should have two of them (you don't need the other... yet... I don't think?), stip the buttom sticky part off. Place it on the ABXY (er-O/X/[]/^) buttons. You should have no airbubbles. If you do, pull the top left and it shouldn't seperate the screen protector just yet. re-do it slowly. No bubbles after that, pull the button side while holding the screen protector. It should pop-off. I just redid mine and have no air bubbles. It's pretty godly having that button guide.

My only gripe was wishing that the button guide fit on the buttons a little more snugly. There's still a lot of play.

But yes, shower trick is the way to go.

W1SSY

My credit card was revoked at Newegg so it looks like I will be picking this up off of PSN when it goes up. This should keep me entertained while I go home for Thanksgiving.

Dommel

Just checked my email and vg+ shipped my copy on Saturday. It should get here(Ireland) by the end of the week.

Can't wait!

Same here, waiting for my VGP order to arrive in Belgium. Never played a single Persona game in my life (I know, I know) but to make up for that I'm going to play the shit out of this one.

neoemonk

Had some credit left over from a gift card I got from my birthday in March so I swung buy Best Buy and picked it up. They didn't have it on the shelf so I asked an employee and she didn't even know what a Vita was :p

She went in the back and found one. Said there were eight in the back. Bought it, brought it home, popped it in, and started playing. It's very cool to see it on my Vita.

Got the Chinese version from my friend when my parents went back to HK last month. It is extremely fun. This could be one RPG game I will play more than once after I beat the game...

Astra

Pudding made!

Almost time to cook up the steak. All this waiting has made me hungry....

I don't have any steak for the release. There was none on sale this week. I must have good steak, but refuse to pay $30 for a steak, haha.

Got it, but I'm not really feeling up to replaying the game right now. Hm. :

This happens to me often when I finally get a game I have been really looking forward to, and I don't know why!

gwarm01

Did you receive the email saying it was delayed until December before?

Nope, just one saying sorry for the delay. They finally shipped it around noon today. I'll survive since I have tons of other games to play, but I've been looking forward to this one.

bigkrev

It's still not up on PSN? Wasn't PS All Stars up on PSN like...yesterday?

Sometimes big games (like Mass Effect 3, CoD Vita, ect) go up at midnight. Otherwise, your waiting for GCT to have the store update. Could be anywhere from 3:00 PM to sometime on Wednesday before it goes up.

I'm bigkrev on PSN if anyone wants to add me~

Top Bottom