• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

ryushe

Jesus, the new intro looks stunning on the Vita's screen.

No serious, no Youtube video can remotely replicate how incredible it looks.

Those colors...

5 minutes!

corgi_gif.gif

-GJ-

I have no idea when my game will arive, but since we're adding everybody, my PSN ID is CaptainCray. I will add everybody on the last couple pages.

Vaco6121

Got it from Amazon. Can't wait to get back into Persona 4. Now, the question is should I jump start my holiday weekend and skip my college classes tomorrow and either skip work or bring my Vita to work to play it. Fuck it, I'm skipping class and going to hide in my office tomorrow, hopefully it will be a slow day, and no one will need me to do anything.

My PSN is Vaco6121, if anyone wants to add me.

Ponn

Banned
I bet the intro on Vita's Youtube app could potentially replicate it!

It does, I downloaded it from there when that hack was working a long time ago. I've been using that intro to show of the screen by having people bring up the same intro on youtube through their laptop or tv apps. Difference is incredible and illicits a "Holy Shit" response everytime.

Coconut

Banned
If anyone wants my preorder skin pm me your address and ill send you mine I have no use for it.

I didn't know wizorb was on minis!

Golbez

Heh, IXAceOfSpadesXI doesn't seem to work as a name I can add, and Aurizen, sirauron14's settings won't allow me to add you for some reason. I believe I got everyone else though!

MoogPaul

Why no PSN discount? I thought all games were supposed to be cheaper? This was sad news.
Anyway, PSN is moogpaul if anyone is interested.

Gonna add a few more PSN names, did a few this morning. Anyone who wants to add me I'm BishopCruz on PSN.

Now that the game has been delivered by UPS I am ready to begin.

Venfayth

stupid question, this game has multiplayer or something?

I don't think so o_O

Nothing that would require a friends list anyway.

There are a couple multiplayer features, but they work a-la Dark Souls as far as I understand.

I just added people because everyone here is obviously a badass.

Heh, IXAceOfSpadesXI doesn't seem to work as a name I can add, and Aurizen, sirauron14's settings won't allow me to add you for some reason. I believe I got everyone else though!

Dude, I made my name all stupid, I am adding everyone so that way is better.

-GJ-

The Catherine soundtrack just came on in my iTunes. Still my favorite game of the year. Shōji Meguro has quickly become one of my favorite OST composers.

Ponn

Banned
If anyone wants to stoop so low as to add a junior, my psn: kidklovius

Naw, Juniors are adorable to have on friend lists. I will add you, already added some but I think i got most everyone from previous Vita threads. mine is ponnimus if I missed anyone. Mostly vita, rpgs and leaderboards for Zen Pinball and ToMB.

CrovaxPSO

People can add me if they like, still trying to decide if I should find another place to get the Solid Gold edition (aka eBay) or just go with the regular since Amazon seems to have made some kind of mistake somewhere along the line. PSN: Crovax44

jdevil99

My PSN is SumthinOriginal for any Persona folks that wanna add me. Wuthering_Heights mind as well take this too since you technically have enough of my info to steal my identity, lol.

Curufinwe

Why no PSN discount? I thought all games were supposed to be cheaper? This was sad news.
Anyway, PSN is moogpaul if anyone is interested.

Looking at the latest PSV games on the store now and most aren't discounted. AC Liberation is, but P4G, Lego LotR, NFS MW, CoD:BOD and PS All Stars are not.

Having to pay $80 for a 32GB card and then full price for games too is a shitty deal.

Top Bottom