• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

I'll probably go through these past 2-3 pages and start adding people just because I feel like my friends list is barren (despite adding a good number of Comics-GAF guys last week).

Dinner... I'm thinking Chicken Fried Steak :)

Tasty steak!

PPPdx.jpg

I also made some Pistachio pudding, but it looks pretty bad, even if it tastes good. =P

Also, I like my steak very rare..

Edit: Screw it, have some pudding, too. Haters gonna hate!

qcf x2

What's the digital download size? I'm almost out of room on my Vita and I don't wanna get another memory card for a few months (this is the last game I'll be getting for a while).

Bullza2o

I just got home, updated my Vita, and now making a backup. Then I'll have to free up space on my 4GB card lol. Then I'll have to download 3GB...gonna take a while :(
PSN: BladeofAura if anyone wants to add. I could always have more Vita friends.

Ok, does Atlus hate Persona 2? Jacktoons has NOTHING for either Innocent Sin or Eternal Pushinment. I am quite sad. Ah well, time to cheer up by playing the happy persona.

Ok, does Atlus hate Persona 2? Jacktoons has NOTHING for either Innocent Sin or Eternal Pushinment. I am quite sad. Ah well, time to cheer up by playing the happy persona.

I am assuming that this game was in development for about the same time as those for some reason.

Dantis

I'm going Very Easy for my first because I'm so pro.

Also because my JP file won't carry over so I'll lose all my costumes, and I've already played through the base game twice on normal, and P4G once on normal. :(

Very Hard

Dantis we all randomly decided to share PSN's is what happened and since then the game was released on PSN.

Huh.

Mine is PsychoDantis. I think. If you add me, and your name isn't obvious, you should probably put your GAF name in there (You can do that, right? Ah, whatever).

Top Bottom