• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Astra

Everyone can add their names to this spreadsheet from this thread under Persona 4 Golden. It'll be a lot easier for everyone to add eachother. :)

So weirdest thing...

Ten or so people added me from this thread after I put up my PSN ID, but when I went to accept them, all of them gave me error messages saying that all the friend requests had been cancelled.

I'd get it if it were one or two but all of them? Yikes.

Has your friend list become full?

Golbez

Dantis said:
I completely forgot about Marie's voice. I guess I just assumed it would be fine. It was in Japanese.

I'm going to miss Japanese Teddie's battle cries, and Dave Wittenberg's "Oh noooo!". Hope new Teddie can live up to them.

Wittenberg can't be topped, but as a replacement Sam Riegel did a pretty great job in the show's dub.

iammeiam

So it turns out I had my Solid Gold Edition shipped to my parents' house on accident. I'd been waffling about opening it in the first place, and this mistake was enough to push me to grab a DD copy partially covered by my credit from last month. For some reason, my Vita thinks this download is going to take 568 minutes for the roughly 3 GB.

Yeesh.

Downloading now! Can't wait to play, although my time will be divided between this and Wii U games for a while. I played a good amount of Persona 3, but never played 4. I saw some of the game in the GB Endurance Run, but past the first 10 hours or so will be all new.

Astra

Uh oh, looks like somebody deleted all the PSN IDs under Persona 4 from the spreadsheet. Edit and undo! (if you didn't close the window out already)

Edit: Whew, fixed.

naib

Taking a break from adding people: I'm right at a boss in Silent Hill 2...gotta kill that f00l.

Add me: FLNALBOSS

The first L is a lowercase since I lost my original PSN name from 06 lolz
So it's FlNALBOSS? I was confused at first.
Well done.

Golbez

JohnLacke said:
Uh oh, looks like somebody deleted all the PSN IDs under Persona 4 from the spreadsheet. Edit and undo! (if you didn't close the window out already)

Sorry about that! Just fixed it. Can't seem to see a way to just add myself on there without starting a whole new line. I suppose I could copy the others first if I had to.

Astra

Sorry about that! Just fixed it. Can't seem to see a way to just add myself on there without starting a whole new line. I suppose I could copy the others first if I had to.

No biggie, you fixed it. :)
You just have to double click where all the names are, and you should be able to input your name at the end.

naib

Donde esta spreadsheet?

Is it in the OT? I must be blind.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
What difficulty do you guys recommend to a Persona newbie? I played Devil Survivor and Strange Journey and beat both if that gives you an idea of my skill level.

I'd like a challenge but I don't want to grind too much.

I just added my name to the spreadsheet. I won't be able to play the game until tomorrow, though.

I didn't even know this game had online features... what exactly are they?

I just added my name to the spreadsheet. I won't be able to play the game until tomorrow, though.

I didn't even know this game had online features... what exactly are they?

From the wiki:
"The ability to call for help via Wi-Fi when your party reaches critical status."

Not sure if there's anything else.

EDIT: After download finished and starting the game: apparently also has a feature which allows you to see what decisions other players have made during the game

Astra

Glad to see the spreadsheet filling out. :)
I'll clear room on my PSN and add everyone I can tomorrow!

I really never played it, so I'm not worried about the saves. Gosh this is a friendly thread. Guess we're all fans. :)

I agree, I love it. Such a nice community, PersonaGAF is.

Joe Molotov

That's good to hear but any ideas as to what happened on Amazon's end regarding their Solid Gold editions? Apparently some shipped while many seemed to have not.

Amazon livechat person Maybelle (totally American, not from India) just guaranteed me they'd be getting more in stock in December. *rolleyes*

Venfayth

I just cast Rakukaja on myself twice during the fog scene, because I'm used to nocturne, and it just said "Defense increase lasts longer!"

:O

Astra

Wow, what the-?
EBgames shipped out my Persona 4 Vita Skin separately from the game itself. They just shipped the skin a few hours ago... via courier. hahaha. Maybe they messed up and sent me an extra copy of the game for free. :}

Ponn

Banned
haha, i'm training. To be the best. Around.

Seriously though, from the moment you click on the P4G bubble and start it up through the intro its like a pack of jolly ranchers threw up all over my vita screen and its wonderful.

Amazon livechat person Maybelle (totally American, not from India) just guaranteed me they'd be getting more in stock in December. *rolleyes*

Same talk I had with Shashaka (cool name actually) this morning. I caved and picked up a regular copy at GS during my lunch hour but basically fought to get $5 in Amazon space bucks. Good think I only have one more preorder with them. I may have to rethink renewing with them next September for prime.

Astra

Just added my name to the list. Also, just found out about the list

Yeah, it seems pretty unknown. The thread where it's at was created last month and has two pages, with the last reply being November 7th.

Maybe I should have created an easier form for this thread, haha.

Golbez

Just for not wasting a buff on a team member who was already two rounds into it during a group spell makes this a pretty big deal.

naib

Seriously though, from the moment you click on the P4G bubble and start it up through the intro its like a pack of jolly ranchers threw up all over my vita screen and its wonderful.
I think I'm going to put on headphones for this..

Top Bottom