• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Curufinwe

What difficulty do you guys recommend to a Persona newbie? I played Devil Survivor and Strange Journey and beat both if that gives you an idea of my skill level.

I'd like a challenge but I don't want to grind too much.

I thought Devil Survivor was much harder than Persona 4. But Normal is fine for a first playthru unless you're particularly looking for a challenge.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Dammit, my skin got a scratch on it somehow while I was applying it. Some dust got under it too. Took it off right away because I could see the dust while I was playing the game. Wish I could buy a second one or something because I really like the skin.

naib

Dammit, my skin got a scratch on it somehow while I was applying it. Some dust got under it too. Took it off right away because I could see the dust while I was playing the game. Wish I could buy a second one or something because I really like the skin.
When I was a kid I hated the stickers that came with my transformers/gobot/mask/whatever toys. I always wanted to put them on, but would pull them right off when I fucked up the placement or whatever. Then spend the next hour trying to get the sticky funk off. Most all my toys ended up naked.

At least these protectors are easy to abort on. Some of those semipermanent phone protectors scare the shit out of me.

Astra

I'm going to end up with two or three skins, so if you don't find another one by the time I get mine, I'd be glad to send you one.

You and me both, man. I wish I thought of it first!

Vallanthaz. ;)

It just seemed so fitting for you!

That looks familiar, though. Are we PSN friends? I've been adding so many, it's a blur now, haha.

Kincaido

I'm going to end up with two or three skins, so if you don't find another one by the time I get mine, I'd be glad to send you one.

Really? That would be awesome if you could! My fellow Yukiko fans are such good people =D

Astra

cuz I stopped playing p4g to mess around in jet set radio and wipeout

both of you got the dudebro xxIXAceOfSpadesXIxxxx420 on your lists yet?

I am also confused as to why you would stop P4 =O

I do have you on there!

Really? That would be awesome if you could! My fellow Yukiko fans are such good people =D

It's not a problem! :)
EBgames shipped me another skin for some reason.

We are not friends!

I sent a request but it would not go through do to YOUR settings.

Pfft.

My friendlist is full. I'm too damn popular! :}
I'll remove some poor schmuck and make some room.

^Don't remove me by accident bro

What other games do all you people got anyways?

Gravity Rush, Little Big Planet, Playstation All Stars, Metal Gear Solid HD, Unit 13, Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified, Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation, Dynasty Warriors Next, Blazblue EX, Ninja Gaiden Sima Plus, Resistance: Burning Skies (Removed), Wipeout 2048, Jet Set Radio, Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Coded Arms, Tetris, Treasure Park, Paint Park, ZEN Pinball 2, Treasures of Montezuma Blitz, Persona, Persona 2 Innocent Sin, Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Golden...That's a lot of games.

Kincaido

It's not a problem! :)
EBgames shipped me another skin for some reason.

Ah, I assume you're living in Canada then. I'm not entirely sure about shipping between Canada and US. I can pay for any shipping fees if need be. If it's kind of a hassle to deal with, don't worry about it =)

Golbez

Gravity Rush, Little Big Planet, Playstation All Stars, Metal Gear Solid HD, Unit 13, Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified, Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation, Dynasty Warriors Next, Blazblue EX, Ninja Gaiden Sima Plus, Resistance: Burning Skies (Removed), Wipeout 2058, Jet Set Radio, Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Coded Arms, Tetris, Treasure Park, Paint Park, ZEN Pinball 2, Treasures of Montezuma Blitz, Persona, Persona 2 Innocent Sin, Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Golden...That's a lot of games.
...wow. The only other Vita game I have is Virtue's Last Reward. I have a number of PSP games, but they're all UMDs.

Astra

Sucks to be them! Accepted!

I have to get on the PS3 and delete some people. At least that sorts people by the last time they signed into PSN. Some on there who haven't signed in for months. They can go.

Gravity Rush, Little Big Planet, Playstation All Stars, Metal Gear Solid HD, Unit 13, Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified, Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation, Dynasty Warriors Next, Blazblue EX, Ninja Gaiden Sima Plus, Resistance: Burning Skies (Removed), Wipeout 2058, Jet Set Radio, Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Coded Arms, Tetris, Treasure Park, Paint Park, ZEN Pinball 2, Treasures of Montezuma Blitz, Persona, Persona 2 Innocent Sin, Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Golden...That's a lot of games.

I would never! ...Probably not, anyway. :)
I just bought my Vita, so I don't have many. Assassin's Creed, Zero Escape, Hot Shots Golf, and soon Persona 4.

Ah, I assume you're living in Canada then. I'm not entirely sure about shipping between Canada and US. I can pay for any shipping fees if need be. If it's kind of a hassle to deal with, don't worry about it =)

Nah, it's no hassle. It'll be around $3 at most to send it to you. I have a friend in the US, and we send eachother games fairly often, and it costs around $5 to send those, so I can't imagine a Vita skin being very much at all. :)

Kincaido

This game looks so beautiful on the Vita.

Nah, it's no hassle. It'll be around $3 at most to send it to you. I have a friend in the US, and we send eachother games fairly often, and it costs around $5 to send those, so I can't imagine a Vita skin being very much at all. :)

Awesome, I'll gladly pay for the shipping then. Please PM me when you get it =)

Uthred

Feel free to add me, PSN ID is nmiop (I certainly regret using a gibberish name for my US account now that I'm using it with my Vita)

Yuripaw

Banned
=(

Oh my god...i am super upset...

So I know this is not something most people will sympathsize with, because I did order 2 copies of the Solid Gold edition. I got one that should arrive next week, but I also preordered one from local gamestop that I went to go pick up today.

I actually know for a fact that the gamestop had my solid gold edition over the weekend, because they showed it to me when I got my Wii U. I had it in my hands.

Anyway, I just went there to pick it up, and...they couldn't find it. :( They looked in the hold drawers, and all the cabinets they could think of, but they could not find the solid gold edition anywhere. They called the guy who opened the store in the morning, and he said that he had it, and he put it in the hold drawer, but it wasnt in there when the guys were looking. According the computer, it had not been sold to anyone else either. They're gonna look into it, I have to check back later in the week.

This is such bull shit, :( I don't have my solid gold edition today.

So sad, my copy is still en route and the tracking isn't even active yet ._. Now they're shipping it via DHL, which I've never had stuff shipped by. My patience is really growing thin, Newegg.

I've updated the OT with the Vita Friends List spreadsheet and updated the community banner. Love you guys by the way :D

Tasty steak!

I also made some Pistachio pudding, but it looks pretty bad, even if it tastes good. =P

Also, I like my steak very rare..

Edit: Screw it, have some pudding, too. Haters gonna hate!

Nice! I have got to try pistachio pudding some time.

Yukiko's legs are on my steak!

=D

Yeah that's a little creepy. Deal with it!

Yes, I thought you'd like that touch, huehuehue. Dude, I like new Chie! I love old Chie, but I like new Chie too. Hmmm, I need to start drinking and come up with a neat avatar idea.

This is such bull shit, :( I don't have my solid gold edition today.

I've worked with retail clients before and they dread words like "district manager" or "corporate office". If worst comes to it, threaten to contact one of those two things and mention the store location and its staff by name. I hope you get that Solid Gold, Yuripaw :/

Mr.Fresh

Guys this might be one of my favorite games ever. I can't put it down. I haven't been pulled in by a game like this since the PS2 days.

Top Bottom