• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

So I went back to the final day again
It seems that there's one instruction missing in getting to the true ending. You need to visit the nose first to get the gas station worker to appear.

Trigger

Just rescued Rise today. Pumped to actually get to talk to her, I think she's really interesting.

Though its still Yuki in my heart.

How do you up with Kanji? I wanna hang out with that dude so bad but can't find him anywhere.

To start Kanji's social link, look for a girl on the second floor of the school. She'll complain about him then go to talk to Kanji on the first floor of the practice building. Has to be done all on one day and not on rainy days.

Golbez

To start Kanji's social link, look for a girl on the second floor of the school. She'll complain about him then go to talk to Kanji on the first floor of the practice building. Has to be done all on one day and not on rainy days.
And if you missed him before summer break, then you had to wait a while before starting his up. I wonder if they remedied that this time.

Dresden

When's the earliest you can start the link with Marie? I'm on 4/17 and there's a bunch of people on voice who hung out with her that day.

Bn8I3.jpg

There is something so cool about having them all here in one place.

Ah man. Me and my brother split the cost of Persona 4 to download it but alas apparently Sony doesn't allow such things anymore as he can't play it. Oh well game deserves full price.

Ken

Can you save in dungeons? I accidentally left a dungeon after getting to the 10th floor and forgot it was the night of the fog. ;______;

Dantis

Can you save in dungeons? I accidentally left a dungeon after getting to the 10th floor and forgot it was the night of the fog. ;______;

When you go back in, you can restart from the floor you left off at. The only actual save point is the hub area (Where you first enter the TV world).

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Not in the dungeon itself. You have to escape the dungeon and go back to the staging area.

Her whole S Link is a bit terrible. The character herself isn't remotely interesting, she's just a series of occasionally humourous jokes.
Just like Elizabeth! (lol)

This game...

I swore I was going to get to sleep earlier tonight, since I've been sleep deprived ever since this game came out.

Then I was in a dungeon for 3 hours.

-GJ-

Play-Asia, where is my copy? :'(

Anyone in the UK who imported this not yet got their copy?

I'm starting to get a bit anxious now. :|

I'm still waiting on it too (Holland). It usually takes about 10 days for a Play-Asia shipment to arrive, so that would mean Friday or Saturday at the latest. They did say however that they had some issues shipping to Europe, so it could take a little longer. Where did you import it from?

kiyomi

Damn, it still hasn't arrived? :/

Nope. As you know, VG+ label their items as shipped pretty much on the day you order it. Of course there's no real way of knowing whether they actually shipped it or if it's just in a category they feel they can justify labelling it as such. I'd guess the former, because they shipped RO quick and it arrived at my door super quick too. So I presume it's on Royal Mail's end. Maybe it's stuck in customs or something. Not even too bothered about it taking its' time, so long as it arrives safely!

I'm still waiting on it too (Holland). It usually takes about 10 days for a Play-Asia shipment to arrive, so that would mean Friday or Saturday at the latest. They did say however that they had some issues shipping to Europe, so it could take a little longer. Where did you import it from?

VG+, as said they seem very reliable.

They do say that it can take up to 21 days, but the overwhelming majority of testimonials as well as what people have said anecdotally, suggests it shouldn't really ever take more than two weeks.

Oh well, I'm enjoying P2 at the moment. :)

-GJ-

VG+, as said they seem very reliable.

They do say that it can take up to 21 days, but the overwhelming majority of testimonials as well as what people have said anecdotally, suggests it shouldn't really ever take more than two weeks.

Oh well, I'm enjoying P2 at the moment. :)
The last order I received from VG+ arrived in 6 days. If you still don't have it after 14 days I'd get a little worried, but right now it's only been 8 days. I'm sure it'll arrive within the week :). I've imported a lot of games over the years and it never took over 14 days.

kiyomi

Well, they say it shipped the Friday before last. So it's 12 days. :p

I'm not overly worried, I just have withdrawal syptoms for a game I've never played.

Dantis

The last order I received from VG+ arrived in 6 days. If you still don't have it after 14 days I'd get a little worried, but right now it's only been 8 days. I'm sure it'll arrive within the week :). I've imported a lot of games over the years and it never took over 14 days.

Yeah. Customs are just a bit shit sometimes.

I ordered Trauma Team at the beginning of the year, and it took something crazy like six weeks to get here. The guy I bought it off on EBay had posted it and everything, customs just suck.

-GJ-

Well, they say it shipped the Friday before last. So it's 12 days. :p

I'm not overly worried, I just have withdrawal syptoms for a game I've never played.

Are you sure? The game only came out on the 20th, so I wouldn't expect it to be shipped before the 19th. My copy was shipped on the 20th, so I hope it'll be here this week.

The few first times I've tried hitting on Chie, the game keeps cockblocking me and saying my Courage level isn't high enough. BULLSHIT. I'm picking the option, I'm plenty courageous.

Just got through the first major dungeon, having a great time now that I'm able to collect Personas and battle. Kind of glad I held off on the PS2 version for so long because going into it fresh feels like I'm getting an incredible experience from the Vita, which is the definitely the first time I can say that.

Salaadin

Gaf, I need help!

Void Quest Endgame
So yeah, this boss sucks. Really, really, really sucks.

My first attempt, I just sorta went in and played it by ear. Got destroyed at about 50% by some move that practically one shotted the MC.

Second try, I went all defensive. It worked for a little bit but it felt like the longer I was alive, the quicker he was going to kill me...if that makes any sense. Its almost like the stupid baby gets fed up with looking at me and busts out all his powerful stuff. Fuck that guy.

Third try, I rearranged my persona and fused a few new ones and went all offensive on him thinking that the faster it was over, the better chance I had at winning. Got him to about 25% when he used that move again that destoryed the MC.

I started looking for a new persona to fuse in my level range and came across Black Frost so I spent a good portion of time last night farming for the cards and this morning, I got him to level 43 for that heavy fire move.
Now, Im planning on going in there equipped with any anti-Fear accessories I have so I dont have to waste turns removing that and then Ill just burn his ass.

Am I on the right track?? Any other pointers for this fight? I dont have much time to play tonight so if I do anything at all, Id like to beat this boss.

Im also wondering what people mean when they say they beat a dungeon in "one day". Is there some invisible timer thats going to kick me out in Im in the TV too long or are they simply referring to them manually leaving the dungeon to replenish health, sp, items, etc?

kiyomi

Trauma Team

I don't have a good brofist gif to hand, but if I did...

Are you sure? The game only came out on the 20th, so I wouldn't expect it to be shipped before the 19th. My copy was shipped on the 20th, so I hope it'll be here this week.

Yup, preordered on the 16th, and about 8 hours later they said it was shipped.

Anyway - good luck, hope we both get our copies soon. :)

Im also wondering what people mean when they say they beat a dungeon in "one day". Is there some invisible timer thats going to kick me out in Im in the TV too long or are they simply referring to them manually leaving the dungeon to replenish health, sp, items, etc?

Can't really offer any help since I haven't played this in 2 years

With regards to 1-day'ing a dungeon; the only real limitation placed on getting through a dungeon in a day is the amount of SP you have. Provided you have enough there isn't really anything stopping you from knocking out a dungeon in an afternoon. It becomes easier with an abundance of items or getting Invigorate on one of your personas.

Top Bottom