• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salaadin

Do mementos targets come naturally? I was asked by Mishima to look around school for clues. I did and found nothing. He says he will look too but that was quite a bit ago. I don't want to miss any.

Jb

Is there any point in working at a part time job once every battle in palaces and mementos nets you 1k?

DNAbro

Do mementos targets come naturally? I was asked by Mishima to look around school for clues. I did and found nothing. He says he will look too but that was quite a bit ago. I don't want to miss any.

Check the request. It probably said check outside of school gate

So question with personas (don't know if spoiler so will tag anyway) just got done with the second palace for reference

with arsene should I still keep him if he is level 7 and not going to learn anything? I don't know if I'm supposed to keep him or not

Domstercool

So question with personas (don't know if spoiler so will tag anyway) just got done with the second palace for reference

with arsene should I still keep him if he is level 7 and not going to learn anything? I don't know if I'm supposed to keep him or not

Nah, get rid of him for better ones. You can always buy them back from the compendium, but you won't need to.

This got buried, but:

How quick do Persona/SMT games see price drops? I want this, but I have a backlog. Problem is, I also don't want to lose my GCU discount if it's not going to drop for a while.

Any idea?

Salaadin

Check the request. It probably said check outside of school gate
I can't get to the "check request" screen. If I go to the hideout in Shibuya, no-one else is there. Morgana just told me to discuss it with them but I can't figure out how.

Feels like I missed a line of dialogue or something explaining all this. Before, I swear that I would just go to the rooftop to talk to everyone.

Yes, by the time this item is really necessary, you'll already have a great amount of healers, only just completed the 3rd dungeon and 3 out the 5 allies all have healing skills, and the MC can also be a healer as well.

Use it to by the best weapon and armor for your characters.
Thanks.

Anyone knows the true meaning for using Kakushinhan?

Nevermind, my Japanese translation app helped me.

drac96

Is it just me oooor the game kinda somewhat nudge you towards Makoto as the 'canon' girlfriend for the MC? I am now in
Hawaii
and the way it was set up seemed to indicate that.

Hrmmmm.

I'm curious about this, in what way did they set it up?

For me I got a text from Ryuji,
Ann, and Makoto all asking to hang out. At that point I had Ryuji at 7, Ann at 9, and Makoto at 5. I had already chose to enter a relationship with Ann, so I chose her.

School trip was certainly a thing. Oh Mishima you dork. I love how awkward he is.

9/15 spoilers/speculation

Man im getting a serious vibe that Ryuji is the traitor. He's taking this shit way, way too seriously atm. Its all gone to his head. No chance Akechi sells out the group, that's way too obvious.

Keep playing

I wonder this too. I have 1 request, the first you get after the tutorial and I wanted to do multiple at once.

JJShadow

How many Memento's request do you guys usually take at once? Currently have 3 available but I don't know if I should wait for more

DNAbro

I can't get to the "check request" screen. If I go to the hideout in Shibuya, no-one else is there. Morgana just told me to discuss it with them but I can't figure out how.

Feels like I missed a line of dialogue or something explaining all this. Before, I swear that I would just go to the rooftop to talk to everyone.

When you press "go to Shibuya hideout" you need to walk forward a bit and actually go in

Hoo-doo

Banned
This got buried, but:

How quick do Persona/SMT games see price drops? I want this, but I have a backlog. Problem is, I also don't want to lose my GCU discount if it's not going to drop for a while.

Any idea?

These games don't get put on shelves in high quantities. So they are unlikely to hit the discount bin very soon. Especially not when it's selling very, very well for a Persona title.

gun_haver

I have 5 characters now. Does the 5th, not fighting with you get xp? I don't think they did in 3 but I can't remember 4.

yeah

i haven't had yusuke in a single battle since the mandatory one and he's leveled up a couple of times along with the others so it doesn't even seem to be much slower than the others either

Is there any benefit to the Convenience Store job? I tried it and I got paid but I didn't get any stat bonuses from it. I know there's benefits to the Beef Bowl job, are there any perks for the Flower shop too besides stats?

Eunoia

Neo Member
well,
for a second there after the third dungeon I thought all my money problems were solved, until I realised it read 'children's bank'. That was a great boss fight, though.

gun_haver

Is there any point in working at a part time job once every battle in palaces and mementos nets you 1k?

they seem to give you social skill upgrades as well, and at least one has some bearing on a sidequest. i imagine there will be confidants and so on involved in others. but for money, yeah it doesn't really seem worthwhile since it uses up time and the amount of money is quite small. maybe it goes up later?

FluxWaveZ

I am so disappointed right now.

Makoto Confidant Level 10 Spoilers:
Makoto's ultimate persona isn't a motorcycle she rides in battle anymore? That's really lame. An absolute downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom