• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly, OT, but I figured this might be the best place to ask.

Before I really dive into P5, I want to beat P4 Golden, but not sure how many hours I have left.

In P4 Golden, I am at
middle of October, just rescued Naoto and did the concert with the crew. Am I close to the end?

Just finished the
5th
palace, that one dragged on a bit and it was a bit longer than I expected. 65 hours in at the moment and I can't wait to hit new game plus whenever that is.

DNAbro

Before I really dive into P5, I want to beat P4 Golden, but not sure how many hours I have left.

In P4 Golden, I am at
middle of October, just rescued Naoto and did the concert with the crew. Am I close to the end?

You got 2-4 dungeons left and like 3 months.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.

In P4 Golden, I am at

If you want to get the true, best ending you have to go till like February or March of the next year lol

RPGCrazied

4th dungeon is interesting. Like the music. Still figuring out how to get past the huge locked door after I bring someone a certain item.

I must be the only person who loves the "Ambush a weaker Persona and it kills them instantly and gives them to you" skill because I've been to Mementos twice and since it involved bumrushing through it both saved time and filled out my Persona Registry without me having to do shit.

Shit's wonderful

Opa-Pa

Maybe you're right and I just got That impression

He does get aroused by Ann during -that acting- and there's a couple totally necessary anime cutscenes with all male members staring at Ann's body, including him, so he's at the very least attracted to women.

I totally expected (and kinda wanted) him to be gay at first, but I guess he'd be too much like Jun.

He does get aroused by Ann during -that acting- and there's a couple totally necessary anime cutscenes with all male members staring at Ann's body, including him, so he's at the very least attracted to women.

I totally expected (and kinda wanted) him to be gay at first, but I guess he'd be too much like Jun.

Pretty sure in the scene you're thinking of he's looking at Makoto's back or the
Pyramid
in the distance.

Opa-Pa

Pretty sure in the scene you're thinking of he's looking at Makoto's back or the Pyramid in the distance.

No, before that, at the fir
eworks festival. When it starts to rain and Ann has her leg exposed, Makoto tells her the guys were staring and they all act like they weren't looking, including him.

7/10

Holy shit! The story takes one hell of a turn!!!

Edit: I'm kinda piss you don't get your ¥100,000 back from the
fortune teller

And the
Maid service
cost ¥5,000 a visit

UGH!!! The things you do for social links...

I must be the only person who loves the "Ambush a weaker Persona and it kills them instantly and gives them to you" skill because I've been to Mementos twice and since it involved bumrushing through it both saved time and filled out my Persona Registry without me having to do shit.

Shit's wonderful

who gives you that skill?

No, before that, at the fir
eworks festival. When it starts to rain and Ann has her leg exposed, Makoto tells her the guys were staring and they all act like they weren't looking, including him.

I will admit that I was half-paying attention to that scene so I might've missed that

Astral

Oh god I just can't resist Takemi. I was set on starting the second dungeon but got a text saying "My little guinea pig." Oh god yes I'm on my way baby.

VegiHam

So I just finished Sojiro and Futabas social links on the same day which meant
he asked me not to get with her literally hours after I did. Awkward af boss.

I love the introduction of important characters for the next arc showing up now. It's nice foreshadowing and it doesn't make things seem like it happened randomly.

Shouta

Shit's wonderful

That's exactly what it's for. If you're grinding and the enemies are so weak that they die to this, then you're grinding on the wrong enemies lol.

It's a slight pain if you want to fill out your Persona compendium, but you can also just fuse the ones you're missing tbh.

Totakeke

and? I still don't see how it's a spoiler.
Honestly, most people are gauging how much time they have to do things in the game.

You can work out
how many story events and twists is left in the game based on the available time left

[In any case, I'm glad I got the game early and finished it. Feel free to ask leading questions that people have put into spoilers before.

10/25 spoilers:
I really liked this group moment and it made me like Ryuji a little more. The group were obviously high off their fame that most of them forgot what they were doing in the first place. Jesus this game. I'm very sad that the game will end soon. :(

Arthos

Is the fortune teller worth leveling on a first play through? I just got over a 100k but damn, dropping that when my equipment isn't that good kind of hurts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom