• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
It's in a dead end covered by boxes you can climb in the passage way with all the guards (the one near the slots).
I still can't find it :(
Do you mean the huge slot room or the one before that which has the red panel? The game says Staff Passageway so I'm confused

Ydelnae

It kills me whenever Yusuke invites himself into the LeBlanc without giving you an option to say no. I mean, other characters would also do the same but with Yusuke it's something that just fits him.

Post 2nd Palace spoilers
He somehow thought it would be okay to move onto the LeBlanc attic without asking you lmao

Thud

I still can't find it :(
Do you mean the huge slot room or the one before that which has the red panel? The game says Staff Passageway so I'm confused

The area before the giant slotmachine which they called Slot Room on the map, should be on lower floor on that area. It's the first one I found and walked by the red panel so many times...

Jintor

It kills me whenever Yusuke invites himself into the LeBlanc without giving you an option to say no. I mean, other characters would also do the same but with Yusuke it's something that just fits him.

Post 2nd Palace spoilers
He somehow thought it would be okay to move onto the LeBlanc attic without asking you lmao

He's such a goddamn doofus.

He's great.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Dat
Avengers
briefcase tho. I can't be the only one to think that :p

Opa-Pa

Yeah Futaba is pretty good so far... Honestly I'm impressed that I like everyone, especially since I thought I wouldn't like many based on their designs lol. What's more, I thought I'd hate Yusuke the most buy he's my favorite character.

Here's hoping Haru isn't obnoxious. I already dislike Akechi but I'm expecting him to do a total 180 as it's usual with characters like him.

Also I totally hoped Yusuke would end up (minor post second dungeon spoilers)
living with you for more than one night :(

Started 3rd dungeon and aiming for the max all confidants in this run. Got ryuji maxed already and Ann & doctor are at 9. Everyone else is on 3-5 so hopefully I can make it work. Devil and the confidant in the same area as her are rank 1 each.

Wait, is this some kind of silly plot hole or what?

Last week of October spoilers:
So that Akechi caught the group red-handedly when they're traversing to the metaverse. I've actually always been wondering how is the process from the eyes of other people. But apparently everyone can see them vanishing just like that? Then how come they traveled to the metaverse all this time in front of public spots like the second hideout without anyone noticing? People would've seen them vanishing. Even a phone can capture the moment.

Chaos17

I apologize to have said Temperance (maid) S-link didn't worth it to be maxed. But I think it's lame that her final perk is what let you
"play during night"
. So yeah, need to max her asap to have more
freedom
=_=

So that Akechi caught the group red-handedly when they're traversing to the metaverse. I've actually always been wondering how is the process from the eyes of other people. But apparently everyone can see them vanishing just like that? Then how come they traveled to the metaverse all this time in front of public spots like the second hideout without anyone noticing? People would've seen them vanishing. Even a phone can capture the moment.
Now that you mention it I also think that's a big plot hole or did we missed something ?

Thud

People don't care/notice. I think they covered that before the third palace.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So if we get the
maid
to
make coffee or do laundry
, does that not use time then?

Zakalwe

Banned
I got that it normal difficulty and I'm not even talking about mundo ambush Q.Q

I'm playing on Normal, but I did the first dungeon on Hard. Got ambushed once there, it was basically Game Over too lol. But hard was making me do too much Palace visits to clear due to SP limitations, and I want to clear them as efficiently as possible, so I reduced to Normal. Less instant death situations, but still hard lol.

Right.

I dropped down to normal because of stuff like this, too many times I was OHK with nothing I could do, or messed up an ambush at a critical time, etc...

It's going to take me forever to complete this anyway, I can't be dealing with the extra repetition.

Opa-Pa

Coffee trivia is so nice to have haha. They took the best features and style from Catherine, just like I wanted them to!

I can' buy that. It's just stupid.

They say something along the lines of
"there's thousands of people out here, no one will notice a couple kids disappearing in thin air", though at the end of the third dungeon they do cause a little fuss.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
The area before the giant slotmachine which they called Slot Room on the map, should be on lower floor on that area. It's the first one I found and walked by the red panel so many times...
Found it, was well hidden. Thanks!

My Confidant Stats :

Priestess Rank 5
Emperor 5
Hiero 4
Lovers 7
Chariot 8
Fortune 1
Strength 3
Death 7
Temper 8
Devil 4
Star 3
Moon 6
Sun 5

I'm on 8/14, can I pull a max rank run yet ?

Zolo

Looks like I can have Hifumi as a confidant now. I guess I should see what her ability gives...oh! Wow! Yeah! That'll be useful!

They say something along the lines of
"there's thousands of people out here, no one will notice a couple kids disappearing in thin air", though at the end of the third dungeon they do cause a little fuss.

Yeah, I think remember those lines. I kinda forgot maybe because I didn't pay much attention at the time.

It's still stupid though. And they've just done it again
in front of government/police buildings for the 6th palace.
What a bunch of asshats.

TheFlow

Banned
for those who want it "Take your heart" edition is up at regular price on amazon hurry fast.

Amazon lost mine, but I managed to get a full refund. USed that money to buy it digitally.

So guess what comes in the mail 2 days later. you bet my TYH edition.

So yea I now own the game digitally, and also have an unopened special edition. Not sure if I will sell it yet.

ys45

Haha that damn Ryuji and his crazy ideas !

Sssooo hum (after second palace character/social link spoiler)
So, basically my home room teacher is doing "services" for a maid agency at night ? :p
what the heck ?

And she gave me her number lol
Now I really need to raise my guts :D

Opa-Pa

Yeah actually... Anyone else considers those appear way too early in the game? Shiki Ouji let me win mini boss fights on auto, and last night I got Arahabaki (null phys and gun) and accidentally killed a Mementos boss while trying to farm money because he kept using raising slash lol.

These usually show up around level 50+ in other Megaten games (I noticed Girimehkala is around those tho).

Dragner

My Confidant Stats :

Priestess Rank 5
Emperor 5
Hiero 4
Lovers 7
Chariot 8
Fortune 1
Strength 3
Death 7
Temper 8
Devil 4
Star 3
Moon 6
Sun 5

I'm on 8/14, can I pull a max rank run yet ?

For max qol that will help you with others max temperance first. The last perk is really good.

Yeah actually... Anyone else considers those appear way too early in the game? Shiki Ouji let me win mini boss fights on auto, and last night I got Arahabaki (null phys and gun) and accidentally killed a Mementos boss while trying to farm money because he kept using raising slash lol.

These usually show up around level 50+ in other Megaten games (I noticed Girimehkala is around those tho).

the one time i relied on it a giant boulder rolled over me for the kill.

I read some people saying they were lvl 30 or above when they finished the 4th dungeon, but I'm like 24. Did you guys grinded in the Palaces? I'm pretty much sure I've done everything I could in the Mementos.

LotusHD

Banned
I read some people saying they were lvl 30 or above when they finished the 4th dungeon, but I'm like 24. Did you guys grinded in the Palaces? I'm pretty much sure I've done everything I could in the Mementos.

I kill almost every enemy I come across, just finished the 3rd dungeon, and I'm currently Lv29.

MSMrRound

Nice, gonna try it later. Thanks!

Or if you are at level 19 or beyond, you can fuse Matador which learns Swift Strike, a physical attack that can hit all enemies for 3~4 times each.

It's handy for (second boss)
hitting 3/4 parts of the boss, since you can only use magic attacks on the mouth

Raxus

I was 26 out of the 3rd dungeon. I just lingered in there for a bit and got the most out of the day.

I also need 100K for a social link.

i'm 30+ 4th palace hard mode. doesn't really matter what level you have if you can beat bosses. persona are more important anyway.

I'm about to fight palace 4's boss next and my characters around 32-33. I just fight every enemy in my path I don't really need to grind.

Chaos17

11/10
I'm amazed how the heroes are not suspicious about Akechi who knows a bit too well about everything (dungeon, sister, phantom thieves) and now he just asked them to wait a specific time. Take the hints heroes!

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Just got one shotted by the
level 16 heavenly punisher
in Kamoshidas palace.

Over an hour of progress for nothing ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom