• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silva1991

Does he get Heat Riser in this? I got a Charge skill card in case he doesn't get that one. Can't wait to fuse him.

If he doesn't get Heat Riser then I got Haru with that I guess lol.

No.

For me I never need it.

matarukaja = Ryuji
masukukaja = Yosuke
marakukaja = Makoto

and debilitate and charge by me.

I feel that heat riser is better when doing bosses solo.

Ydelnae

Chihaya has been nowhere to be found at night for days now and because of that I definitely won't be able to max every Confidant. I hate her.

nOoblet16

Does he get Heat Riser in this? I got a Charge skill card in case he doesn't get that one. Can't wait to fuse him.

If he doesn't get Heat Riser then I got Haru with that I guess lol.
Wait you can get charge as a skill card ? That means my boy Yusuke can match Ryuji ?

Also which one is Hassou Tobi?

Setsu00

Quick Google search says it is. It'd take more work to come up with fake information than taking actual facts.

It is true. I had a lengthy discussion about that with one of my uni profs last semester. It's interesting to see how the seemingly most useless information comes in handy sometimes.

Pretty cool to see a P4 character mentioned on tv, so easy to miss.

Currently on 5/5,
named my group ACESofHEARTS lol.

Focused on getting Guts to Bold so I could carry on with Death Arcana.
She's completely crazy lol.

Tunoku

Is there any content towards the end where you want to do it on the last day possible so the game doesn't skip forward like in Persona 4?

ErzaScarlet77

Neo Member
So wiki says Sae is 24 years old. 24 and already a successful lawyer with a nice apartment. meanwhile im 24 and im only making 12/hr still in school.

feelsbadman

Setsu00

So wiki says Sae is 24 years old. 24 and already a successful lawyer with a nice apartment. meanwhile im 24 and im only making 12/hr still in school.

feelsbadman

(Spoilers up to December)
Sae also has a seriously strained relationship with her sister and is so obsessed with success and winning in court that she becomes a target of the Phantom Thieves. Sae doesn't seem to be that happy to be who she is, especially since most of this was pushed onto her due to societal obligations.

6th palace was a lot of fun. It was very long, but it's so full of surprises and gorgeous music. The beautiful art direction really energized the whole thing up.

Much much better than #5. And the conclusion....oh my.
Even at the low points of the dungeon design in this game, I could still see that there's some ambition involved.
If the dungeon themes are based on the 7 deadly sins, which one applies to #6?

ErzaScarlet77

Neo Member
their father
was also a lawyer (or something similar) who wanted to help people, or so Makoto says

i did makoto s.link and she said
her dad was an officer that died during duty. nothing ever come up about her mom so i assumed sae has been raising her most of the time

nOoblet16

Lol I just noticed something after 110 hours..Yusuke's hair is parted the other way around in his portrait than it is on his 3D character model.

In the portrait it's left side but his 3D model parts his hair from the right side.

Yeah, I'm trying really hard to catch up on time and max all my Confidants but then I remember what it takes to Max Strength and I start to think it's not in the cards...

That said, Strength is the only non-automatic confidant that doesn't require any time. It just requires you to be of a specific level and to have enough money for everything, but neither should be a problem once you get far enough into the game.

Between Strength and Sun, though, I'm already beginning to
fill my compendium with high-level Personas I shouldn't normally have access to, and it's AWESOME. I might actually be able to fuse Black Frost soon!

Ourobolus

Banned
Envy maybe?

The problem I have is that some of them seem to overlap, namely #2 and #6 - both of those seem like envy to me. I guess maybe 6 could be Pride?

#1 - Lust
#2 - Envy/Pride
#3 - Greed
#4 - Sloth
#5 - Gluttony
#6 - Envy/Pride
#7 - Wrath (though I haven't finished #7 yet)

The problem I have is that some of them seem to overlap, namely #2 and #6 - both of those seem like envy to me. I guess maybe 6 could be Pride?

#1 - Lust
#2 - Envy/Pride
#3 - Green
#4 - Sloth
#5 - Gluttony
#6 - Envy/Pride
#7 - Wrath (though I haven't finished #7 yet)
I need to look into the trophy list again because the trophy for completing the palaces actually reveal it. Last I checked palace 1 is Lust, 2 is Pride and 3 is Gluttony.

Ourobolus

Banned
I need to look into the trophy list again because the trophy for completing the palaces actually reveal it. Last I checked palace 1 is Lust, 2 is Pride and 3 is Gluttony.

Huh. I guess 3 and 5 could kinda overlap too, since it's just trying to get as much money/power as possible.

Wait whaaaaaat????

Yeah! :D

Depending on how far you are, selling the Soma in the healing item pack nets you a cool 50k at a time when 50k is a lot of money. You can totally upgrade your entire team to the best weapons and armor early on. But I imagine you're past that point now.

Still, download it and save it for a rainy day. Either way, you've got an extra Soma for the endgame or a 50k bonus for whenever you need it and don't feel like wasting a day grinding cash in Mementos.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I think I will actually get some of the Persona themes. Anyone know what music plays on the Futaba or Makoto one?

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Yeah! :D

Depending on how far you are, selling the Soma in the healing item pack nets you a cool 50k at a time when 50k is a lot of money. You can totally upgrade your entire team to the best weapons and armor early on. But I imagine you're past that point now.

Still, download it and save it for a rainy day. Either way, you've got an extra Soma for the endgame or a 50k bonus for whenever you need it and don't feel like wasting a day grinding cash in Mementos.

I did just that lol.

Saw that it was worth 50k, even if it restores HP/SP for everyone, 50k is a lot more valuable at the point I am in the game (second dungeon).

Even wasted some money on those expensive ass useless gifts in the underground mall area.

nOoblet16

Killing late game mini bosses in one hit is so much fun, they show up with all this mighty talk and get absolutely destroyed by a punk with dyed hair...Get rekt !! Lol

Palace 5 spoilers:
Okay Morgana just went full asshole on our group and joined up with Haru. I get that Ryuji was being a dick but why are you taking it out on all of us? Fuck you cat, I'm glad I romanced Ann. You deserve nothing.

Chase17

10/26

Good to see Akechi and Sojiro finally being fully looped in. Eventful day

Conjecture

So Akechi said he got the nav/persona a month ago, although he definitely heard Morgana speak way earlier in the game. Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom