• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Ryo_

Some of the voiced phrases that MC says for those that are curious,

Several variations of "Alright" and "Okay"

"Show me your true form"

"I see"

"I'll just add this"

"Let me write this down"

"Be careful"

"I sense shadows"

"Ravage Them!"

"Persona!"

*calls out persona names*

"Calm down"

"They're tough"

"Hey"

"Go Down!"

"Just stay there!"

"See ya"

"I leveled up"

"Power courses through me"

"It's time"

"You're mine"

"Do it"

"Yeah"

Then he also has speech bubbles that display his thoughts, which aren't voiced.

There's more but I forget what else.

Edit: Added a couple more.

Question for people that have played the game (post-dungeon 1 spoiler):

What relevance does the name you give your group have? Is it actually what the Phantom Thieves are called by wider society and whatnot in the story? Because I'm going with the default if that's the case.

4 Dungeons in and I haven't seen anything.
I used default as well. Was thinking of using "Fantasmas"
but I'll save it for the 2nd playthrough XD.

Voror

I'm going with the name from the manga since I tend to suck at picking one and like using what's as close to official as possible.

Still debating on whether to do the dub or sub. Japanese cast is ace, but I've liked what I've heard of the dub too. Can you switch languages anytime? Was considering doing first playthrough on one and new game plus on the other.

Femto.

The Take My Heart edition went up for pre-order June 7th of last year and I've had it ordered since.

Atlus pls. The wait was too long.

Slaythe

Wow my game shipped early, got it.

Busy with KH2FM ps4 but holy fuck.

Still haven't finished Zelda too.

And Timbleweed Park.

SO MANY INCREDIBLE GAMES AAHGAHGAHRHA

I die a little more inside every time I hear someone complain about how their game shipped early & they're still playing Zelda/Horizon/NieR.

I just want my game to ship, guys. Is that so bad?

Yushi

So my job is transfering me on April 10th. So they are giving me next week off (payed) so that I can recharged and be ready for the new place.

I AINT RECHARGING! IM PLAYING THIS SHIT ALL WEEK!

I die a little more inside every time I hear someone complain about how their game shipped early & they're still playing Zelda/Horizon/NieR.

I just want my game to ship, guys. Is that so bad?
Of course not but enjoy being flooded with good games. My backlog is like 8 games and Persona 5 is going to take over my life for a while.

etrain911

Is it possible to max out every social link in a singular playthrough? That's the one thing that drove me mad about P4 that they kinda managed to fix in Golden. I don't have the time to commit to multiple playthroughs of a 105 hour game.

KodaRuss

I was able to finish Nioh before Horizon and Horizon shortly after I received Nier but I dont believe I am going to finish Nier... That might be going on hold for a minute.

Branson

So I've had P4G ever since it released at launch on vita and have only ever put 10 hours into it or so. I hope I don't burn myself out on Persona by finally playing it on Very Easy because I am really curious about this series. This one looks so good.

artsi

Is it possible to max out every social link in a singular playthrough? That's the one thing that drove me mad about P4 that they kinda managed to fix in Golden. I don't have the time to commit to multiple playthroughs of a 105 hour game.

Yeah but you need a guide or excel spreadsheet to manage your time. It's not easy.

ckohler

According to a review, you can get the platinum trophy by playing through the game once and then getting past just the first dungeon on NG+. Also, you can Fast Forward cut-scenes so replaying isn't a huge time-sink.

I still haven't gotten close to finished with Zelda or Horizon. What are the chances for a last-minute delay of another couple months? :p

Matsukaze

I still haven't gotten close to finished with Zelda or Horizon. What are the chances for a last-minute delay of another couple months? :p
123300_subitem_full.thumb.gif.5443944c9ecb63489cb7e94331802b71.gif

Aspiring

Gonna be much first Persona game purely on the hype of Ben Moore. I watched one trailer and loved the style but I really REALLY love jrpgs. So am hoping it's every bit as good as it is meant to be. Bring it on!

MTC100

Banned

The game was shipped to my location today and should arrive ~3rd of 4th or April. So I guess I don't care if they delay it a few weeks now ^^

Strimei

Way better suggestion 😃. thanks!

So what names are the rest of P5GAF using?

I'm a nerd that uses my real name when given the chance, even if it is wholly inappropriate for the setting.

Generally go with a Japanese last name for the Persona games though. I like Arisato, even though that's one of P3MC's last names (the better one of the two, I feel), so I may use that again.

Audioboxer

Can anyone who has completed it or played a large chunk give their feelings on how it compares to Persona 4?

I'm watching the Persona 4 anime for the first time for a fix before next week lol. Never seen it and while I know it's criticised for cramming a whole game into 20 odd episodes it'll be an easy watch.

Looking at the DLC list, there really just be a 99$ "Here's everything for ya" version. These motherfuckers at Atlus have me dead to rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom