• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wollan

Pre-ordered on PSN.

Also I just ordered a physical Steelbook edition for one my best friends birthday next week. She probably doesn't know this game exists but has played pretty much every major Final Fantasy since the 90's (and in general a lot of PC rpg's).

Tubie

Great job on the OT, it's hype inducing as fuck!

Only 3 more days and change till I mostly disappear from the real world and become a Japanese high school student for the foreseeable future.

P4G is one of my favorite games of all times, and I played that in 2014, so my wait for this hasn't been nearly as bad as some of you.

Ken

Isn't that like after the answer? like after the school day ends? I guess people can reload.

Nice.

no you can pull it up during class and it'll show you what percentage of people picked what answer

you can't do this on test days tho

Congrats to everyone starting the game now.

I gave it 9.8/10 when i finished it back them months ago and after finishing NG+ i realised it more of a 9.9/10.

You don't make games like this every year.

Enjoy it all everyone .. it's really , really great/awesome/insane/fantastic

Zafir

Been playing it for a few hours this evening. The story certainly heats up a lot faster than previous games, also the dungeon design seems improved. Not sure what I feel about the stealth yet, but I've not really given much of an opportunity to see it thoroughly yet.

Jiraiza

Ended up picking up the TYH edition at a place nearby that broke street date. Woo wee. Want to play but no Japanese DLC until release day means I have to wait.

RPGCrazied

Anyone getting from Amazon ship yet? Mine hasn't. I need to start buying from Best Buy. I got Breath of The Wild a day early. Never do I get games early from Amazon.

brawly

"Change to the Ginza Line"

sure, let me just look at these japanese trainstation signs

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

Strimei

Anyone getting from Amazon ship yet? Mine hasn't. I need to start buying from Best Buy. I got Breath of The Wild a day early. Never do I get games early from Amazon.

Mine hasn't even prepped to ship yet, but in my experience that's fairly normal. I also live really close to one of the major distribution centers so it can pretty much be here real quick.

RPGCrazied

Mine hasn't even prepped to ship yet, but in my experience that's fairly normal. I also live really close to one of the major distribution centers so it can pretty much be here real quick.

Yeah. I'm sure I'll get it Tuesday, just saying I never get games early from Amazon.

Are there any costumes in the game, or are they all DLC?

Zafir

"Change to the Ginza Line"

sure, let me just look at these japanese trainstation signs

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

Hahahaha. It was made worse for me due to being sat quite far away from the screen. What little English there is was so tiny.

It certainly managed to capture how confusing swapping lines can be in some of the bigger stations.

Yeah. I'm sure I'll get it Tuesday, just saying I never get games early from Amazon.

Are there any costumes in the game, or are they all DLC?

All DLC, unfortunately.

Also, I am in the Not Shipped boat as well but I usually find that Amazon ships stuff 2 days before release, so I wasn't expecting mine to ship until the 2nd of April, anyway. It'll probably be fine. (I have Prime)

All DLC, unfortunately.

Also, I am in the Not Shipped as well but I usually find that Amazon ships stuff 2 days before release, so I wasn't expecting mine to ship until the 2nd of April, anyway. It'll probably be fine. (I have Prime)

Thing is, that's a weekend. It's either today or Monday, and with 2 day shipping, that'd mean you're getting it late.

Has anyone's copy on Amazon shipped yet?

They probably won't ship until the 2nd. All my preorders always ship two days before release.

Thing is, that's a weekend. It's either today or Monday, and with 2 day shipping, that'd mean you're getting it late.

Prime has shipped on weekends for me and showed up when specified. I wouldn't worry about it. Amazon is always really good about that.

RPGCrazied

All DLC, unfortunately.

Also, I am in the Not Shipped boat as well but I usually find that Amazon ships stuff 2 days before release, so I wasn't expecting mine to ship until the 2nd of April, anyway. It'll probably be fine. (I have Prime)

Lame. I noticed by looking around that the swimsuits are free, well the Japanese version got them free.

Namco does the same thing with Tales of with its ridiculous pricing of costumes.

Femto.

Those who are asking about Amazon orders, if your order hasn't shipped by noon - 3pm PST on Monday, then you can freak out. Chill until then.

Powering through Nier Automata this weekend to be ready for this. God, all I've fucking done in 2017 is play games. Like, nonstop.

I honestly could use a break! (But I won't.)

Dany

Banned
First persona game.

I watched GB play through Persona 4, and I played like 15 hours of the Vita version.

Guys, amazon hasn't shipped my take your heart edition yet, I'm starting to freak out...

Also

giphy.gif

This. Thinking about double dipping on PSN so I can just keep the TYH edition unopened. Would also let me play it roughly 12 hours early since UPS doesn't deliver till around 1pm. It's a complete waste of cash but the temptation is real.

Probably answered but will P5 have a PS4 pro mode?

No :( It came out before the Pro in Japan so it's not required. Don't count on Boost mode doing more than ironing out a couple infrequent drops. What a shame. To see this in 4k, maybe even near 60fps... *sigh*

This and the share blocking has me really disappointed in the business side of Atlus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom