• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT2| Someone must have been helping you go to bed early. Talk!

Post 7th dungeon Momentos question. Don't click because it's not a typical Momentos question and has a story spoiler.

I'm in Momentos to erase the Meta verse. How long is this dungeon? Should I pace myself or can it be done in a hour or so?

Post 7th dungeon Momentos question. Don't click because it's not a typical Momentos question and has a story spoiler.

I'm in Momentos to erase the Meta verse. How long is this dungeon? Should I pace myself or can it be done in a hour or so?

Pace yourself you'll be there for a while.

well its the final dungeon, i wouldnt start it until you have time to finish the game

Using a guide for dialogue choices takes all the fun out of it. I mean there's really nothing quite like looking at the choices, seeing "Beep Bop" and being COMPELLED to pick it knowing it is a bad choice, and having to use every ounce of willpower to pick the one that doesn't hurt her feelings. :p

When given the choice of save scumming to get the highest points or just using a guide I'll use a guide.

Defuser

All right! I got 15 days free time to upgrade my 5 stats!

*Constant social links IMs*

*3 days left*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCK!

Zyrox

Is there a list of available skill cards anywhere? Or can I somehow get a skill card for Spell Master or Drain/Repel Bless?

I have played the previous Persona, plus some of the old ones, but I can't remember if they give options ( say in P4G) to select different dialogue during conversation?

Welp, just got my Plat. Total time so far is around 180 hours. Crazy, but it got me through rehab relatively sane.

Almost got all the S. Links on my first playthrough too. I think what got me was the fact that I forgot that several of them increase stats, and just trained instead of hanging out with them. For example both Sun and Devil up your charm by a ton every time you Rank Up, Tower and Heiro give kindness, Death gives courage, and Star gives knowledge. Still, it was fun breaking the game my second time through. I had to turn the difficulty up to Merciless at the end just so that my level 90+ party had a slight, and I do mean slight challenge.

Opa-Pa

Mishima's social link convinced me that he was the biggest tool in the entire game, but then he unironically said "kek" out loud to Futaba in her SL and that cemented it, holy shit.

Welp, just got my Plat. Total time so far is around 180 hours. Crazy, but it got me through rehab relatively sane.

Almost got all the S. Links on my first playthrough too. I think what got me was the fact that I forgot that several of them increase stats, and just trained instead of hanging out with them. For example both Sun and Devil up your charm by a ton every time you Rank Up, Tower and Heiro give kindness, Death gives courage, and Star gives knowledge. Still, it was fun breaking the game my second time through. I had to turn the difficulty up to Merciless at the end just so that my level 90+ party had a slight, and I do mean slight challenge.
Damn. Did you make ultimate personas or just did whatever you wanted?

duckroll

What's more useless - Wasting real world time reading Mishima's lines during his Confidant scenes like they even matter, or putting in-game time to do the Devil Confidant at all? Discuss.

Kinsei

Banned
What's more useless - Wasting real world time reading Mishima's lines during his Confidant scenes like they even matter, or putting in-game time to do the Devil Confidant at all? Discuss.

The devil confidant nets you charm for each rank up. I'd say that makes it worth it.

Opa-Pa

Paying attention to him makes choosing the meanest answers more fun!

Vanadium

End game from the end of the yacht on is basically boss rush. The dungeon layout isn't that long, but you'll be fighting some thick health bar peeps if you don't stealth it well.

Jiraiza

Emperor, Rank 10:

Yusuke is my homie.
Absolutely love that the inspiration behind his winning piece was the entire Phantom Thieves group he's been with thus far. Great stuff.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Capture a Persona

"This is the start of a long relationship"

Gets fused 5 minutes later

Time is relative I suppose.

Zyrox

Code:
[img]http://imgur.com/eo7NndX.jpg[/img]
This BAMF is what I've been working on for the last few hours. Time to kick some butt.

Top Bottom