• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT2| Someone must have been helping you go to bed early. Talk!

True Fire

90 hours in, still in the final dungeon. I'm going to need to take a year off before I start NG+ lol, so burned out.

My highest Megaten hour count prior to this is 120 hours in Devil Survivor to get all 5 endings lol.

Chaos17

People also forget that they are your friends- they would get pissed when they find out someone fucked over your entire life the same way you would get pissed for them

That sounds pretty personal to me

Dunmo, since palace 1, they're kinda easely pissed at any vilains >.>'
That's why they easely fallen into Shido trap since chap 4, lol

Jintor

Actually yeah, thinking back on it they actually did a pretty good job setting the final confrontation, better than p4's
Are you sure you've uncovered everything? Inzanami twist

well i kinda like it and don't like it at the same time. the pacing from october on is absolutely insane and there's zero respite from it even when you're in dungeon rest zone

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Rank 10 with Ryuji, not sure how I feel about his
ultimate persona
:(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oh shit
Akihabra
is a actual location with new shops and shit I didnt know lol.

Rien

Jelly Belly
I am on 6/6 and morgana is telling me that i should check memento's but my hideout is gone.. how can i visit the memento's?

ramyeon

Ann's is sick and Makoto's is cool too just because it takes less time for her to use Persona skills since she doesn't have to do the whole animation of her first one lol
Makoto's is a crazy downgrade.

I don't mind Morgana's - reminds me of Persona 2 designs.

Yusuke's is okay too but Goemon was GOAT.

Rhaknar

Reached Rank 10 with Kawakami, perk sounds great.

Also so all your non-party confidants
know youre a phantom thief at rank 10 huh?
Lol

Average of 8.5 hours a day.

Even if I was unemployed I would have been put off games for life attempting something like that

I have a job and somehow I managed to beat the game in 10 days. With 99 hours of playtime in total, it was around 9 hours average per day. I was surprised myself, as I've never done that before. I wake up at 5 every day and managed to play for like 2 hours before getting ready to work. And I arrive at home at 5 then go straight to the game. The game has totally consumed me in the past couple weeks. There were a couple of long weekends though so those totally helped, I guess.

The game is just so good.

I'm currently at lv 68 and standing outside what looks to be the final dungeon, I'm thinking of switching to safety difficulty to speed up the grind to lv 99 lol

MTC100

Banned
90 hours in, still in the final dungeon. I'm going to need to take a year off before I start NG+ lol, so burned out.

My highest Megaten hour count prior to this is 120 hours in Devil Survivor to get all 5 endings lol.

I played the sh*t out of Devil Survivor on my DS too, too bad the Sequel didn't click with me, I haven't finished that one yet.

By the way if by final dungeon you mean the
ship
then you are still some ways away of finishing the game, expect
hours at least.

Am I the only one upset about the fact, that one of the best battle themes in gaming history is only used for the last (two) boss(es)?

Huh, not really. The last boss theme was pretty average. Only
the very last battle theme that was ended pretty quick that was dope.
I still prefer Blooming Villain overall.

nOoblet16

The boat conversation with Yusuke is hilarious isn't it? Infact much of his social link or anything involving him is hilarious.

"How could this be?"

Idk the flu season days but if you pick one you can farm reaper and go to 99 in an hour.

Too late for me now though, I'm literally at the door step of the final dungeon

Does difficulty affect XP? Or is it just safety that gives more XP?

Safety gives 3 times the XP, merciless gives like 0.4 XP. These two difficulty cannot be switched once selected.

Easy-Normal-Hard gives normal XP and can be switched around without issue

Rhaknar

Hmm takemi and makoto both blocked by charm, yusuke blocked by proficiency.

I think Makoto needs charm at 5 too ugh.

Guaranteed place for 3 charm points?

The boat conversation with Yusuke is hilarious isn't it? Infact much of his social link or anything involving it is hilarious.

"How could this be?"

Yusuke is easily my favourite persona character in a long time.

Yup yup.

I'd even romance him, in fact. Yusuke would've been a great romance route to chase. I wish there'll be a time when Japanese people can finally left behind their old-fashioned mindset surrounding gay.

Zafir

Hmm takemi and makoto both blocked by charm, yusuke blocked by proficiency.

I think Makoto needs charm at 5 too ugh.

Guaranteed place for 3 charm points?

The bathhouse when it's raining or when there's a medicinal bath on(I think it's Tues and Fri for that?).

nOoblet16

Too late for me now though, I'm literally at the door step of the final dungeon

Safety gives 3 times the XP, merciless gives like 0.4 XP. These two difficulty cannot be switched once selected.

Easy-Normal-Hard gives normal XP and can be switched around without issue
Good I'm switching to safety then for NG+, it'll save me a lot of money during fusion as I'll level up quicker.

silva1991

Fuck. I never got max enemy alert on my first run, so I was like let's see what actually happens if it does. All mother Morgana decided to take me home :/

I didn't save in any of the save rooms.......

_Ryo_

Fuck. I never got max enemy alert on my first run, so I was like let's see what actually happens if it does. All mother Morgana decided to take me home :/

The game literally straight out says that this will be the case during the first dungeon. You can only blame yourself for not saving.

Venfayth

You decided to fill up an enemy warning meter to the max without saving first? :p

silva1991

But the game tells you this is what was going to happen..

I'm not blaming the game or anything. The game told me that when I first played the game 3 weeks ago and I skipped all tutorial on NG+(who doesn't?)

I'm just mad at myself for not saving and because of that I won't be able to fast to travel to the last room I was in.

You decided to fill up an enemy warning meter to the max without saving first? :p

NG+ with super Yoshitsune at level 90+ that drains and repels everything. I was too confident :p

Top Bottom