• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

I am a failure.

tumblr_lzox2yI4KF1qkz8azo1_500.gif

Bring er here :)

Lunar15

It's been prophecised that when Dantis buys P4:A, the stars will align and P5 will finally be announced.. or so I've been told.

Omikaru

Edit: Beaten by a nanosecond. :mad:

When the stars align and Dantis buys Arena, P5 isn't announced. Instead we get Persona 4: The Slot. -_-

For as long and belabored that process is, it at least it makes you really think about whether it's something that you actually want to do. Just keep in mind that staying in that sort of position too long (ALT), won't really improve your job prospects all that much.

I am aware. I don't plan on spending too long as an ALT. Really, I'm not sure what my career plan is, but I need to be doing something, and teaching English is somewhat appealing.

How long were you an ALT, or how long are you planning to be one?

Still 1 day 3 hours 55 minutes left on the countdown on http://persona5.jp !

This is until their deal on domain names is over. Page is just a bog standard domain name provider holding page. At least I think.

But even if it's not, it's not Persona 5 related. Don't get too excited.

Sophia

When you see review scores, you know it's out. Review Scores and the listing are the first to come out. :p

Usually, there's another hour and a half before Famitsu leaks.

FluxWaveZ

Going back to my predictions, August 31, 2011 when P4A and P4G were announced was a Wednesday.

Things don't always have to be Tuesday!

Tamanon

Banned
This is until their deal on domain names is over. Page is just a bog standard domain name provider holding page. At least I think.

But even if it's not, it's not Persona 5 related. Don't get too excited.

I don't understand the language, ergo it means what I want it to mean. You guys just aren't using the right interpretation!

Gamerloid

Wasn't expecting The Slot announcement. Threw me for a loop.

When you see review scores, you know it's out. Review Scores and the listing are the first to come out. :p

Usually, there's another hour and a half before Famitsu leaks.

The wait continues...

Sophia

Will Persona 5 have any chance of being on Vita and PS3?

But what about Atlus's tradition of release portables down the road?

Chance of PS3 release with PS4/Vita re-release down the line is highly likely, methinks.

Also please try not to cross-post stuff. The Persona 4 Arena thread is not meant for Persona 5 questions, and you just needlessly got my hopes up that there was new news. :p

If you wanna ask general questions, ask them here. We'd be happy to respond.

Sophia

Famitsu info is starting to come out. Doesn't look like there's anything about Persona at all in there. No surprises, really. They haven't announced the results of acquisition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom